ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WHO IS THE BEST IN THE GUITAR ??? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-16-02 07:22 PM
sasca George Harrison, who could say more in two notes than most guitarists in twenty.
[Edited by sasca]
12-16-02 07:48 PM
Joey " Oh, Joey, I feel the love for Petey Wetey O Pavidgar Baba Townshend. He has amazing chops on rhythm I'd say. Classifying the best under certain styles does work better. Let's see: "

I would like to clutch you to my bosom , stroke your young sweaty forehead and tickle you with my erect nipples !

Word to your Mother .

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ J. Monkey Blow }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

12-16-02 11:41 PM
woodywoodpecker
quote:
sasca wrote:
His solo work is very underrated - 'Hey Ma! Get Pappa'; 'Growing Up and I'm Fine.' And he's the co-author of one of rock's greatest images.

Hey Sasca you are right this guy is so over lokked its not funny. And yes Mick Ronson was Randy Rhodes Hero! Mick Ronson has sooo much power but can also play some of the sweetest notes known to man. For you people that havent heard of Mick Ronson let me tell ya you have! Bowie's Jean Gennie Ziggy Stardust Width of a circle Once bitten twice shy with Ian Hunter and lou reeds Transformer Ronson did all the arrangments pianos and Guitar! Check him out its worth you while.

WOODPECKER
12-17-02 05:23 AM
Staffan
quote:
sasca wrote:
George Harrison, who could say more in two notes than most guitarists in twenty.

Well, listen to Cinnamon girl and listen to what Neil Young says in one note!!!!
12-18-02 03:05 PM
Cant Catch Me Jazz: Danny Gatton
Rock: Danny Gatton
Blues: Danny Gatton
Rockabilly: Danny Gatton
Swing: Danny Gatton
Surf: Danny Gatton
Slide: Danny Gatton

Ha! Just kidding, he's not the best in ALL of them, but he is NEAR the top in them all, a pretty fearsome accomplishment all by itself.
Page: 1 2 3