ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Guitar Return to archive
12-13-02 07:56 PM
Soul Survivor I've been debating weather I should make a stones site devoted to their guitars/tabs.

I've come to an answer, and that answer is yes.

On my new site, I will attempt to tab full songs. In other words, many of the tabs availiable are just chords, or riffs.....

Mine will all be complete songs. I will also try to tab every official stones song.

There will also be a section devoted to the guitars they have used. Ill keep you posted...
12-14-02 09:16 PM
Cracker2550 Cant wait. I love playing Stones stuff on my guitar. Thanks in advance for what I know is going to be a great site
12-15-02 04:25 PM
sasca Looking forward to it.
12-15-02 04:53 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 that be cool! mathijs has a part devoted to the guitar but it hasn't been updated in awhile.
12-16-02 09:58 AM
Chico I like it.I like it a lot.Not one site on the net just now with full stones tabs.Good luck!
12-16-02 03:35 PM
Soul Survivor the tabs ive done so far (Not fade away, route 66) were done really quick, so they need editing........

but: http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/stonestar

thats the site
12-16-02 03:36 PM
jb I think the once great Mathjis has a site featuring the Stones guitars...
12-16-02 03:48 PM
Soul Survivor whats mathjis's site?
12-16-02 03:50 PM
jb Mathjis is from Holland...he has a site dedicated to the Stones with very specific info on guitars, bootlegs, etc...
12-16-02 03:51 PM
Soul Survivor no, i mean whats the address.........
12-16-02 03:55 PM
jb I don't recall, but almost anyone here should know it....His e-mail is [email protected]
[Edited by jb]
12-16-02 04:27 PM
MidnightRambler Soul Survivor, I think that's a great idea and I respect your dedication to do every Stones song...that is a MAJOR undertaking to say the least. You're right, a lot of the tab sites just give simple rundown chords and nothing very technical or specific so I know your site will be 10 times better!
12-16-02 06:58 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 this is mathijs cool website!

http://home-2.tiscali.nl/~heteren/

12-16-02 07:38 PM
Fiji Joe Sweet...now if I can learn something besides Dead Flowers...
12-17-02 12:31 PM
jb mathjis still will not be my friend...how sad...