ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Christmas Greetings from Kaliningrad, Russia!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Neil Young/Jack Black SNL,Coldplay on PBS Return to archive
December 18th, 2005 01:20 AM
Kurtcobainkid87 My lord, this is the greatest night for public TV in history. You have Coldplay playing an hour on Austin City Limits right now and also you had Neil Young playing two awesome songs off "Prairie Wind" and a show where every skit was funny due to Jack Black being awesome. The more I watch this episode of Austin City Limits. The more I realize Coldplay is definately a record band, otherwise it's just Chris Martin acting goofy and the band playing and it sounds just like the recording. Maybe thats why I'm losing my love for the Stones live. They're very rehersed and polished. Also, the ticket prices could be a factor. Anybody seen any new bands worth while. So far the only good band I've seen, that I'll go see any night of the week, is the White Stripes. They're quite awesome live if you ever have the chance to see them. The king and queen of improvistion. Anyone have thoughts on the matter?
December 18th, 2005 07:49 AM
corgi37 Coldplay do nothing for me. Though they were ok in the extended bits on the Shaun of the dead dvd.
December 18th, 2005 11:46 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Cool.
December 18th, 2005 01:02 PM
mark I tuned in ACL to watch Coldplay and I honestly do not understand their appeal. Larry Mullen Jr. clone drummer and English New Wave/Romanticism chord structured songs. Lyrics were a bit sappy IMO but I could be wrong.
December 18th, 2005 02:00 PM
Child of the Moon I was surprised with SNL last night, because I actually... laughed! For the first time in a long time! And it wasn't just the Jack Black stuff, either.

But the defining moment for me? Neil's ten-second cameo in that redneck skit. Made my night.
December 18th, 2005 02:21 PM
RollingstonesUSA Coldplay sucks, SNL sucks....bring back Akroyd
December 18th, 2005 03:42 PM
keefjunkie you think jack black and NEIL YOUNG suck?

you suck
December 18th, 2005 03:50 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:
you think jack black and NEIL YOUNG suck?

you suck

U asshole did I say that, I said SNL....
December 18th, 2005 04:41 PM
keefjunkie well thats what this thread is about
December 18th, 2005 05:52 PM
Some Guy Cold Play were boring live to me.
SNL was funny, I have yet to see King Kong.
December 18th, 2005 07:09 PM
glencar SNL was horrible. I taped it for Neil & he was good but Jack Black thinks yelling = funny. It doesn't. That skit with the windy pizzeria was the worst starter skit I've EVER seen on that show. So much material this week & that's what they lead with?
December 18th, 2005 07:41 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
glencar wrote:
SNL was horrible. I taped it for Neil & he was good but Jack Black thinks yelling = funny. It doesn't. That skit with the windy pizzeria was the worst starter skit I've EVER seen on that show. So much material this week & that's what they lead with?

Finally! Someone who gets it....
December 18th, 2005 08:15 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:
oh well i still dont like u your anoyying and ask to many questions

Fuck off and die....I dont give 2shits weather u like me or not....
December 18th, 2005 08:19 PM
RollingstonesUSA and I ask questions to learn new things u son of a bitch....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)