ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Christmas Greetings from Kaliningrad, Russia!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Billy Joel-My Live Boxset Return to archive
December 17th, 2005 09:08 AM
RollingstonesUSA Absolutly Great! Go get it....
December 17th, 2005 09:12 AM
IzzyStradlin Heshould have hung it up in 1979.
December 17th, 2005 09:14 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
IzzyStradlin wrote:
Heshould have hung it up in 1979.

Say wha!
December 17th, 2005 09:35 AM
gimmekeef Billy Joel..belongs in a box...
December 17th, 2005 11:09 AM
IanBillen
With Respect,

Billy Joel is a gonner. Never cared for him really. And he has set into old man hood a long while back. He just ain't got the chops to continue.

As far as a Billy Joel live album....I don't know, not to be the least bit rude or anything like that but, why should anyone care except for die hard Billy Joel fans. And even they are dwindling.

If that is your thing and you enjoy it then I am happy for you. As for me I never really was crazy about him at all.

Ian
December 17th, 2005 11:19 AM
glencar Even Billy Joel is unhappy with this boxed set & says it's crap. He's mad that the record company is still repackaging his old stuff. Apparently the 4 different versions of "I Go To Extremes" was a major fly in the ointment. Frankly, I feel his pain. I hate that lame-o song.
December 17th, 2005 12:29 PM
keefjunkie we didnt start the fire
December 17th, 2005 04:32 PM
BILL PERKS THAT SNL SKIT THEY DID WITH HORATIO SANZ AS BILLY JOEL WAS HILARIOUS...HE WAS A DRUNKEN CHAUFFEUR TRYING TO CONVINCE LINDSEY LOHAN HE WAS A FAMOUS SINGER.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)