ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Christmas Greetings from Kaliningrad, Russia!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2006 Predictions--Multple Choice Return to archive
December 16th, 2005 02:05 PM
jpenn11 Realizing that my brain cells are not working well these days, I decided to put my keyboard to an appropriate use:
predictions for 2006, a multiple choice approach.

1. The surprise song added to the setlist for the 2006 tour will be: (a) Mother's Little Helper, (b) Streets of Love, (c) Dance to the Music, (d) Jambalaya

2. The surprise musical guest for one of the London shows will be: (a) Eric Clapton, (b) Paul McCartney, (c) Ron Wood, (d) Bill Clinton

3. During the eastern european tour: (a) Mick will sing a song in Polish, (b) Lisa, Bernard, and Chuck will play a polka instead of Keith's set, (c) Putin will declare Chechnya to be part of Latvia, (d) Ronnie will play a balilika on stage

4. The best 2006 rocksoff thread will be: (a) about politics, (b) about banning political threads, (c) about how to greet someone properly, (d) about how to "not greet" someone properly

5. At the Vienna show: (a) certain people will not be greeted, (b) everyone will be greeted despite threats to the contrary, (c) there will be a giant inflatable sausage that resembles a prop from the 1975 tour, (d) Mick will redo his Schwartzenegger shtick

6. The following person will confess to writing Mick's ABB tour shtick: (a) Conan O'Brian, (b) Jade Jagger, (c) Peggy Noonan, (d) Jane Rose

7. The news in #6 will be denied by: (a) Mick Jagger, (b) Jade Jagger, (c) Jay Leno, (d) Courtney Love

8. The biggest bootleg news of 2006 will be: (a) the Grateful Dead drummers hosting a boot convention, (b)the unearthing of a complete Newcastle 1971 tape, including CYHMK, (c) a court in California deciding that downloading boots for personal use is legal, (d) text information can be included in the rocksoff bit torrent page

9. The Star will report: (a) Keith is an alien, (b) Mick and Keith are squabbling, (c) La Toya Jackson was once asked to join the Stones, (d) Bill Wyman wears his Stones stage outfits as pajamas

10. The biggest Stones announcement in 2006 will be: (a) plans for another studio album, (b) renaming of Metamorphosis as Rarities II, (c) L'wren announcing she is pregnant, (d) Chuck being made an official member

December 16th, 2005 02:25 PM
Jumping Jack 6) Sadly this tour Mick has become a little leather boy with a smaller piece of shtick.
December 16th, 2005 02:38 PM
jb We will reach 446k sales of ABB in the states.
December 16th, 2005 02:49 PM
Nellcote Tom Brady will beat Chris Simms tomorrow @ The Razor!
December 16th, 2005 02:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
We will reach 446k sales of ABB in the states.

I predict Rarities will hit 56K in domestic sales
December 16th, 2005 06:20 PM
Soldatti
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I predict Rarities will hit 56K in domestic sales

I predict another live album.
December 16th, 2005 09:30 PM
glencar jpenn, brilliant post! Straight to the top of the 'A' list for you!
December 17th, 2005 05:41 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

I predict another live album.

and a DVD of Rio show.
a Kayne West remix of Biggest Mistake
Matt Clifford will join the $tones on stage in Europe.
December 17th, 2005 07:39 AM
egon Rarities II.

I just KNOW it's gonna happen.

Oh, and ABB, the very extra special edition.
December 17th, 2005 01:12 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
Rarities II.

I just KNOW it's gonna happen.

Oh, and ABB, the very extra special edition.

A dvd boxset of "days of our lives"
A cover of "back of my hand" by the Pussycat Dolls
December 17th, 2005 01:20 PM
glencar I'm offering up a DVD tree of DOOL(Days Of Our Lives) to all our French posters!
December 17th, 2005 01:31 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm offering up a DVD tree of DOOL(Days Of Our Lives) to all our French posters!

count me as a branch of this musical baobab Blue!
December 17th, 2005 02:09 PM
egon yes please!
December 17th, 2005 03:27 PM
glencar You're Dutch!
December 17th, 2005 06:30 PM
egon we can keep that our secret.
December 17th, 2005 07:30 PM
Jumping Jack Nellcote is very wise. It is still Peyton's year though. They will go undefeated and be considered greater than the undefeated Dolphins!!!
December 17th, 2005 09:23 PM
glencar Peyton rocks!
December 18th, 2005 04:18 PM
Jumping Jack Peyton got rocked.
December 18th, 2005 05:58 PM
Some Guy 1. U2 tour will surpass the Stones financially and sexually.
2. Streets of Love will be played live during the Super Bowl halftime show, the song will blow up and you will rue the day.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)