ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Christmas Greetings from Kaliningrad, Russia!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Yoko/Lennon=humiliation Return to archive
December 16th, 2005 10:58 AM
jb http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,178899,00.html#2
December 16th, 2005 11:15 AM
MrPleasant "National Entertainment Collectibles Association is the company with the license, and they've got a picture of the 18-inch plastic Lennon. They say it will talk, speaking "John Lennon" phrases. They also say it will be known as "The New York Years" Lennon."

How about the "Lost Weekend Years" Lennon, along with May Pang and Harry Nilsson dolls?
December 16th, 2005 11:21 AM
voodoopug
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
"National Entertainment Collectibles Association is the company with the license, and they've got a picture of the 18-inch plastic Lennon. They say it will talk, speaking "John Lennon" phrases. They also say it will be known as "The New York Years" Lennon."

How about the "Lost Weekend Years" Lennon, along with May Pang and Harry Nilsson dolls?

I cringe for the day when we get Keith and Ronnie Dolls that speak phrases....although with the way they talk...how would you be able to tell if the battery is low?
December 17th, 2005 06:48 AM
corgi37 I'm waiting for the John Lennon toilet.

So i can shit on the guy.
December 17th, 2005 08:20 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I'm waiting for the John Lennon toilet.

So i can shit on the guy.

Sickining....
December 17th, 2005 11:22 AM
glencar
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
"National Entertainment Collectibles Association is the company with the license, and they've got a picture of the 18-inch plastic Lennon. They say it will talk, speaking "John Lennon" phrases. They also say it will be known as "The New York Years" Lennon."

Little boys all over will undress the May Pang doll & have her bump uglies in a torrid threesome with the JL & HN dolls.
December 17th, 2005 11:22 AM
glencar BTW Is May Peng still alive? Did she do any interviews during the recent hype fest?
December 17th, 2005 08:48 PM
MrPleasant Yes, she is. http://www.maypang.com/

No info about recent interviews, though. The good thing is that the Lennon/Nilsson figurines have already been designed.

"D-RUG-S" (under the table). If he could make a joke, I'm sure he could have taken one.
December 17th, 2005 09:20 PM
glencar Uh, thanks for the link. She ahsn't aged well & she seems to base her life on that one fling with Lennon. Stalkerish.
December 18th, 2005 07:53 AM
corgi37 Then she sounds a hell of alot like Maryanne Faithfull.
December 18th, 2005 11:45 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat JB: what is your yearly income?
December 18th, 2005 04:24 PM
Gazza
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Then she sounds a hell of alot like Maryanne Faithfull.

Saw Marianne a few weeks ago. Trust me, shes moved way beyond using the Stones to prop up her career quite some time ago.
December 18th, 2005 07:11 PM
glencar Agreed. Marianne had her own hits & her live album from Brooklyn was tree-fucking-mendous.
December 18th, 2005 08:14 PM
texile
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

yeah, it could be a whole village like the weebles -
with a cast of characters, cars, houses......from the "lost weekend"
and since she wasn't around, yoko and eliot mintz could be sold separately.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)