ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger duet Return to archive
December 17th, 2004 09:30 AM
Jair Hey all, who you think would be nice to do a duet along Mick Jagger? No, I don't, please.

I vote for Macy Grace. That girl has a wonderful voice - as Mick. Both will gonna be...wow. Something.

Actually, a bit of that Macy Gray sound mix with the Stones would be great too. That black thing, you know. Roots.
December 17th, 2004 01:40 PM
iluvmickjagger07 i liked when he sang with sheryl crow on four flicks. she has a great voice
December 17th, 2004 02:00 PM
jb Mick es muy tucano!
December 17th, 2004 02:03 PM
gypsy
quote:
Jair wrote:
Hey all, who you think would be nice to do a duet along Mick Jagger? No, I don't, please.

I vote for Macy Grace. That girl has a wonderful voice - as Mick. Both will gonna be...wow. Something.

Actually, a bit of that Macy Gray sound mix with the Stones would be great too. That black thing, you know. Roots.

State of Shock
December 17th, 2004 02:17 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

State of Shock

It's Joey's night..let all hope he gets it done and pleases his woman like I taught him----------------->
December 17th, 2004 02:21 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
It's Joey's night..let all hope he gets it done and pleases his woman like I taught him----------------->

Oh God! How could I have forgotten about "Cafe Hostess Jill?" The chick who puts out on the first "date." Hell, joey didn't even have to shove a burger down her throat in order to get into her pants.

Seriously, I hope it's not missionary position for joey and "Cafe Hostess Jill" again tonight. Come on, joey, be assertive. Show her you're a man!
December 17th, 2004 02:23 PM
jb Do they still make those lamb-skin condoms?
December 17th, 2004 02:30 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Do they still make those lamb-skin condoms?

I don't know. Ask joey.

Anyway, back to the hot date! What do you think joey will wear tonight? His khaki Dockers with the crease down the front, his white long-sleeved button up "dress shirt" from JCPenney's? Think he'll use product on his mullet?
December 17th, 2004 02:32 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I don't know. Ask joey.

Anyway, back to the hot date! What do you think joey will wear tonight? His khaki Dockers with the crease down the front, his white long-sleeved button up "dress shirt" from JCPenney's? Think he'll use product on his mullet?

Joey is breaking out tonight with his new Helmut Lange Jeans, Jil Sander silk top, Armani leather trench coat, and Prada winter boots...
December 17th, 2004 02:36 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey is breaking out tonight with his new Helmut Lange Jeans, Jil Sander silk top, Armani leather trench coat, and Prada winter boots...

Is he going to shine up the new Tardrite?
December 17th, 2004 02:38 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Is he going to shine up the new Tardrite?

What exactly is a Tardrite?
December 17th, 2004 02:45 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

It's a helmet for retarded people. Except a Tardrite is a fancy, souped-up version. Nothing but the best for our joey!

I don't know who came up with it--Nanky or Maxy, I believe.
December 17th, 2004 02:48 PM
jb Like for people in mental institutions who bang their heads into walls?http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:vJM0Mmum69IJ:www.aacrc-dc.org/public/pdfs/restraint%2520bill.pdf+protective+helmet+for+mentally+ill&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
[Edited by jb]
December 17th, 2004 03:01 PM
Jair
quote:
jb wrote:
Like for people in mental institutions who bang their heads into walls?http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:vJM0Mmum69IJ:www.aacrc-dc.org/public/pdfs/restraint%2520bill.pdf+protective+helmet+for+mentally+ill&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
[Edited by jb]

Thanks JB, we have a mental institucion down here; but you are very kind, no doubt about.

You know, this afternoon i was walking down the streets, looking for girls (was hot here today, about 34 Celsius) and...Damn...See? I forgot What i was saying!
December 17th, 2004 03:03 PM
jb There is a Brazilain basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers who was very impressive last night.
December 17th, 2004 03:05 PM
Jair
quote:
jb wrote:
There is a Brazilain basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers who was very impressive last night.

Yeaa, may be...but wasn't that I was about to say you. Still forgotten.
December 17th, 2004 03:09 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Josh ..........what a model year 2005 will be!

Tardrite completely overhauled the body style.
No more hard breaks along the temporal lobe.
Nosiree -- 2005 brings a sleek aerodynamic look with flowing lines and a mercurial "wing" on the sides!

Plus, the optional voice recognition system allows your young Joey to make pitch and yaw adjustments "on the fly"

I will file a full report on tonight's date with " THE SOURCE " and have it on your desk first thing Monday Morning ! Word !

" He is going for BROKE this evening Ronnie ! "

The J- J- J- Jacky ! �

December 17th, 2004 08:27 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Jair wrote:
Hey all, who you think would be nice to do a duet along Mick Jagger?

Keith!
Look at "The Worst" for a good example, and Mick is only on backing vocals...
December 18th, 2004 11:50 AM
gorda
quote:
jb wrote:
Do they still make those lamb-skin condoms?

Lamb-skin condoms do not protect you from HIV!

So, unless you are in a monogamous relationship, it is not recommended.
December 18th, 2004 08:00 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
gorda wrote:

Lamb-skin condoms do not protect you from HIV!

So, unless you are in a monogamous relationship, it is not recommended.

You whould know........
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood