ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This planet hasn't been the same after that 12/18/1943 Return to archive
December 17th, 2004 06:43 AM
J.J.Flash I would like to be the first of my fellow friends of Rocks Off, this helluva place where people are mad about the Rolling Fuckin' Stones, to send my best wishes to you captain Keith.

Happy birthday Keith Richards, god bless you. I wish you from the deepest place of my soul, more 40 years of health, happiness and this motivation you keep inside you. Thank you for your dedication to the music, your loyalty to your fans who surely still wouldn't think the life without you. Thank you my HERO for this 40 years of Rock'n'Roll, I mean, 61 years, because the day when the doctors brought you to this crazy world, the Earth stopped turning for a moment, I'm sure it happened.

I have stated countless times before:
I sold my soul to Keith Richards, there's nothing you can do. I've made up my mind. My soul belongs to you Riffmaster.
You are as important to me as my parents. I would sell my soul to devil to talk to you personally, drink some booze and jamming. You are THE Rock'n'Roll, nothing can express Rock'n'Rol like the name Keith Richards.

God bless you Human Riff, the coolest, the best human that has ever walked on this planet.

Please, don't forget this "lawless regions" (as Josh used to say) again.

Keep this fire burning Keith, don't let it fade away.

"I would follow you till the end my captain...."
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
December 17th, 2004 06:45 AM
J.J.Flash And I BLOODY HOPE you read this board Keith.......
December 17th, 2004 06:51 AM
F505 thanks J.J. very well spoken!
December 17th, 2004 06:54 AM
FotiniD Right on JJ!

We'll follow Captain Keef to the unmapped territories

Happy birthday to you Lord Richards!
December 17th, 2004 06:59 AM
F505 maybe we should call him Sir Richards from now on
December 17th, 2004 07:01 AM
LadyJane "This planet hasn't been the same after that 12/18/1943"

Well said JJF!!

It's hard to explain to the average person why Keith means so much to me. That's what I love about RO, you guys/gals really do understand.

To the Master of the Riff, the coolest of cool, the heart and soul of the Greatest Rock n Roll Band in History, THE SURVIVOR....Happy Birthday Keith. God Bless You!

-Courtesy of David Jolley

LJ.
December 17th, 2004 08:06 AM
Pierre Keith, the riff.

Love him. Would like he never metRonnie, good guy, friend of him, but as a guitarist...
December 17th, 2004 09:09 AM
nankerphelge JJF you nailed it perfectly!

The man is the gift that keeps on giving!

Happiest of Birthdays to you Keith!
December 17th, 2004 11:17 AM
gustavobala god save the king...Richards!

he is our father!

long live to the Keef!

happy birthday, man
December 17th, 2004 11:19 AM
glencar Lord Richards is how he likes to be addressed. I'll be away skiing tomorrow so I appreciate JJF's great effort here. Happy, Happy Birthday Lord Richards & may you enjoy many more to come. Now get into that studio & make some magic!
December 17th, 2004 11:55 AM
Moonisup good thing, and I;m celebrating my birthday too, a few days early but ok,
December 17th, 2004 01:20 PM
J.J.Flash Come on Mr. Liedo, at least one time..... Sticky this thread for me fella.....
December 17th, 2004 01:32 PM
Madafaka You aren't too proud to beg, J.J.Flash! Gerardo sure will sticky this thread.
Nice words, thnx.

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y K E E F!
December 17th, 2004 08:20 PM
Soldatti Good words JJF, thanks.
December 18th, 2004 12:11 AM
LadyJane JJF loves Keith ...let's make this the official "Happy B-day Keith" thread.

It's after midnight (the 18th) and I'm pleasantly buzzed.

To you, Lord Richards, I raise my glass.

Happy B-day Keith.

Happy Anniversary Keith and Patti!!!

LJ.
December 18th, 2004 03:14 AM
Steel Wheels Dear Keith,

I've been kneeling at your altar for a lifetime. I love everything about you - your voice, your songs, your style, your mannerisms, they way your guitar will suddenly make a bad day good and a hot night hotter, and the way you wear your hat...

Much love and happiness to you and yours. Enjoy your birthday with your loved ones around you, some good booze, some good smoke...prop them feet up and relax. Spin some good vinyl on the turntable.

You have no idea how much you mean to me. Keep on being Keef, and I'll keep on at your altar.

Much love,
S.W.
December 18th, 2004 07:11 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
JJF loves Keith ...let's make this the official "Happy B-day Keith" thread.

It's after midnight (the 18th) and I'm pleasantly buzzed.

To you, Lord Richards, I raise my glass.

Happy B-day Keith.

Happy Anniversary Keith and Patti!!!

LJ.

Thanks honey! I appreciate it!

Come on people, keep on sending your best wishes to the best human being ever!
December 18th, 2004 08:08 AM
Phog Keef, happy birthday & anniversary. Thanks for the tunes and good times.
December 18th, 2004 01:49 PM
KeithRichardsgrl Happy birthday keith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 18th, 2004 01:51 PM
CS Hi there Keef!
December 18th, 2004 03:02 PM
Saint Sway great post JJ Flash!

Keith & the Stones not only changed rock-n-roll, they changed the world.

Keith & the Stones broke the rules. They changed the rules. They changed music. Keith created R&R style. He fought the establishment. He changed society.

Keef invented cool as we now know it today. He is the single coolest person to ever swagger this earth.

Keef gave R&R the power. He gave youth the power.

he is and will forever be the greatest counter culture icon of all time.
December 18th, 2004 04:11 PM
akissaway Sending my wishes to Keith for a very happy birthday, and to Patti and Keith for a wonderful wedding anniversary!
December 18th, 2004 04:51 PM
moy happy birthday keith
December 18th, 2004 04:58 PM
kath i tried to wear my skull ring this morning in keef's honor. i do it on his birthday each year. gee, must be retaining water or something, could only get the damn thing to my knuckle....

then i noticed my finger was turning blue...ok, i admit it. i panicked, i tried to get the ring off. i couldn't. it wouldn't go up or down on my finger, it just stayed there, tightening it's grip with every breath i gasped. i tugged and tugged, i spit on my finger...oh dear gawd, i am thinking, oh dear gawd what have i done to deserve THIS????

gangrene will set in, i'll lose my finger, maybe my whole hand...

i dash into the bathroom and begin to lather...must LATHER!!!!!!! the ring doesn't budge!!!

nnnnnNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! i'll hve to waken terry, tell him why i have to go to the ER because my freakin' keef ring has cut off the circulation to my fuckin finger!!!!! DEAR GAWD NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

LATHER!!!! LATHER, DAMN YOU, LATHER!!!

finally...under enough suds to have re-shot the dreaded IORR video...the ring comes off.

i sigh, and return the ring to the drawer to await the tour...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEEF!!!!

December 18th, 2004 05:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Come on Mr. Liedo, at least one time..... Sticky this thread for me fella.....

Done...

BTW, Happy Birtdhay the the human lab
December 18th, 2004 05:15 PM
iluvmickjagger07 happy bday keith!!!!!!!!!!!!!keep on rocking
December 18th, 2004 10:42 PM
Gimme Shelter Happy B-day Keith. Thanks for the music, memories, and everything.
December 19th, 2004 08:46 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Happy Birthday Keith and Bobby and Happy anniversary Keith and Patti
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood