ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rhythm Kings on ITV Return to archive
December 17th, 2004 01:36 AM
riccardo With surprise(because it hasn't been mentioned anywhere,far as I know)I discovered that ITV1 did broadcast the Liverpool July 5th R.Kings show,called 50 years of RnR in two parts,Thursday 9 and 16 Dec.at 1.15 at night(!).Since I didn't get the first part I wonder if somebody taped it,or if you know of a future re-broadcast.Thanks.
December 17th, 2004 02:24 AM
Hannalee Bugger.
December 17th, 2004 04:38 AM
Gazza Double bugger. I noticed a programme in the schedules titled "50 years of rock n roll" but of course it didnt indicate anything about the Rhythm Kings.

Shite
December 17th, 2004 05:40 AM
Hannalee I didn't even see that; and if Bill mentioned it in his Diary I missed that as well.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood