ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Reverse Nolte Return to archive
December 16th, 2004 05:44 PM
nankerphelge Woman Used Date Rape Drug to Rob Men
Thursday, December 16, 2004

LONDON � A British woman has been found guilty of using the date-rape drug Rohypnol (search) to rob wealthy men of their expensive clothes and accessories.

Prosecutors in London say the 37-year-old mother of two used the lure of sex to be invited back to plush apartments, where she drugged the men and made off with clothes, shoes and watches.

One film producer says he was targeted at a classy nightclub. He said he could barely remember the night, and woke up the next day partially undressed and missing an expensive Rolex (search) watch.

The woman could face life in prison when she's sentenced next month.

British authorities believe it's the first time a woman has been found guilty of using Rohypnol to drug men.

December 16th, 2004 05:50 PM
gypsy
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Woman Used Date Rape Drug to Rob Men
Thursday, December 16, 2004

LONDON � A British woman has been found guilty of using the date-rape drug Rohypnol (search) to rob wealthy men of their expensive clothes and accessories.

Prosecutors in London say the 37-year-old mother of two used the lure of sex to be invited back to plush apartments, where she drugged the men and made off with clothes, shoes and watches.

One film producer says he was targeted at a classy nightclub. He said he could barely remember the night, and woke up the next day partially undressed and missing an expensive Rolex (search) watch.

The woman could face life in prison when she's sentenced next month.

British authorities believe it's the first time a woman has been found guilty of using Rohypnol to drug men.

Damnit! There go my "reverse Nolte" plans that I was going to use on jb at the "fest" next year.
December 16th, 2004 05:50 PM
Joey

Talk About a Waste of a Hot Piece of Ass !

http://www.paigesummers.net/dedication.html

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!
December 16th, 2004 05:53 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Talk About a Waste of a Hot Piece of Ass !

http://www.paigesummers.net/dedication.html

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

I just cursed the Gods.
Did she do anal, joey?
December 16th, 2004 05:57 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I just cursed the Gods.
Did she do anal, joey?

Yes !

W -W- W- What ?!?! ...........Oh , sure ! :

www.pentho.com/preview/tour/main.html

December 16th, 2004 06:14 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Yes !

W -W- W- What ?!?! ...........Oh , sure ! :

www.pentho.com/preview/tour/main.html

Thanks, joseph! I might submit my portfolio...in order to pay for all of the RO "fests" next year!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood