ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: marilyn manson's girlfriend honoured by jagger's interest in cleavage Return to archive
December 16th, 2004 01:41 PM
moy VON TEESE HONOURED BY JAGGER'S INTEREST IN CLEAVAGE

MARILYN MANSON's girlfriend DITA VON TEESE was blissfully unaware her impressive cleavage caught the attention of aging lothario MICK JAGGER recently, but considers his ogling a huge compliment.

Earlier this year (04) the British and American media published photos of the ROLLING STONES frontman starring at the burlesque strip-tease artist's ample bosoms at a celebrity party.

Von Teese, 32, says, "From the looks of the photos he was talking to my cleavage, but it didn't seem like that at the time.

"He's one of the biggest rock stars in the world and he's seen a hell of a lot of t*ts. So for him to notice mine was a compliment.

"Perhaps he was told I was the queen of the striptease and was a bit confused about why I never took my top off to reveal pasties (nipple covers) because it was such an exclusive event.

"Manson was really amused by it - he loves that kind of press for me. He was proud."

16/12/2004 09:32

December 16th, 2004 08:32 PM
Soldatti Oh my god!
December 17th, 2004 01:53 AM
Bloozehound let's see this alledged photo of mick leering her ta~tas

we'll be the judge
December 17th, 2004 01:56 AM
glencar The photos were posted here several months ago. Quite funny.
December 17th, 2004 06:20 AM
J.J.Flash OMG.....that freak has a girlfriend........WOW....she's got THE guts....
December 17th, 2004 06:21 AM
FotiniD
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
OMG.....that freak has a girlfriend........WOW....she's got THE guts....

Nah.. I'm sure the whole freak thing is a show and he's only a regular guy watching TV and playing scrabble when he's home.

Only with huge eye-bags
December 17th, 2004 06:24 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Nah.. I'm sure the whole freak thing is a show and he's only a regular guy watching TV and playing scrabble when he's home.

Only with huge eye-bags

I know my babe....the freak thing is his persona....but anyway......
December 17th, 2004 06:32 AM
FotiniD
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

I know my babe....the freak thing is his persona....but anyway......

Yep, her guts are still admirable.
December 17th, 2004 06:48 AM
Jumacfly

I love you Dita
December 17th, 2004 09:06 AM
J.J.Flash The fucker doesn't deserve such a beauty.....
December 17th, 2004 08:16 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
I love you Dita

I love her too!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood