ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The long lost return of Josh Esq. thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 16th, 2004 11:54 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
That was not RO it was Stonesworld.

Basically that was the start of it all.

Look how much Nanky posted back then! WOW!

He posted more than Josh but with talent!

Wow! You talk about bringing back some memories! I couldn't help but notice that that particular thread was from about two months before I started posting there. Alot of old SW regulars are not even on that thread. Is there anyway to find any more threads from SW? I can't believe that they are still floating around in cyber space.

Riffhard
December 16th, 2004 12:51 PM
jb This is really a great thing!!! Thanks Riffy!!!
December 16th, 2004 01:51 PM
Maxlugar Riffy,

When I saw the welcome screen with the icons for "Welcome from Mick" and "Welcome from Keith" and the message board icon (Down on the Corner) I got such a good feeling.

It was like being able to look back in time to your old High School home room and seeing it just as it was.

It's a shame you can't click on most of those messages.

December 16th, 2004 01:53 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

It's a damn shame I have such a Smelly Ass
December 16th, 2004 01:54 PM
jb I remember people hating me from the start and it just steam rolled after that!!! Thank god Max gave me the nod of approval.
December 16th, 2004 01:57 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I remember people hating me from the start and it just steam rolled after that!!! Thank god Max gave me the nod of approval.

Come To Joey ........................

|
|
|
|
V
December 16th, 2004 02:05 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
Joey wrote:

Come To Joey ........................

|
|
|
|
V

Joey...

For the record, I enjoy "Face Dances".........................and "Dirty Work," too!

[Edited by Snappy McJack]
December 16th, 2004 02:11 PM
Fiji Joe JB wrote:

"Thank god Max gave me the nod of approval."

Thank God?...Yes, Im sure the lord almighty had his crack staff working all hours of the night in order to procure the approval of Max Lugar so that you could enjoy posting messages about your privately schooled children, your three story stucco mansion in South Florida, your mistress with the slight overbite, and your recently received penile implant on this rolling stones message board.

Damn! And all God gave me was these bulbous boobs and year's subscription to the mustard of the month club...

December 16th, 2004 02:13 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
JB wrote:

"Thank god Max gave me the nod of approval."

Thank God?...Yes, Im sure the lord almighty had his crack staff working all hours of the night in order to procure the approval of Max Lugar so that you could enjoy posting messages about your privately schooled children, your three story stucco mansion in South Florida, your mistress with the slight overbite, and your recently received penile implant on this rolling stones message board.

Damn! And all God gave me was these bulbous boobs and year's subscription to the mustard of the month club...

JB and Fiji Joe are not on speaking terms.
December 16th, 2004 02:14 PM
Joey
" Thank God?...Yes, Im sure the lord almighty had his crack staff working all hours of the night in order to procure the approval of Max Lugar so that you could enjoy posting messages about your privately schooled children, your three story stucco mansion in South Florida, your mistress with the slight overbite, and your recently received penile implant on this rolling stones message board.

Damn! And all God gave me was these bulbous boobs and year's subscription to the mustard of the month club..."

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php

[/quote]
December 16th, 2004 02:15 PM
Joey
" For the record, I enjoy "Face Dances"........................."

Snappy ..................................

You are much loved by The Joey !

Much !

Cassie ! �
December 16th, 2004 02:15 PM
Maxlugar [quote]jb wrote:
I remember people hating me from the start and it just steam rolled after that!!! Thank god Max gave me the nod of approval.

Excuse me? What did you mean by that? Are you being sacastic Boca Boy?

That's it! You're on the list!

December 16th, 2004 02:18 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]jb wrote:

Excuse me? What did you mean by that? Are you being sacastic Boca Boy?

That's it! You're on the list!

BILL PERKS ALSO HAS A LIST
December 16th, 2004 02:21 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

Should I put him on mine? I'm not sure of mine and his friendship.

I should put him on just to be sure right?

Let me know. Maybe I'll take you off.

M!
December 16th, 2004 02:24 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Should I put him on mine? I'm not sure of mine and his friendship.

I should put him on just to be sure right?

Let me know. Maybe I'll take you off.

M!

I hate Bill Perks with every fiber of my soul...yes, please put him on and remove me.
December 16th, 2004 02:24 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Thank god Max gave me the nod of approval.

Quick, Joey! Insert one of those "That is so gay!" smiley emoticons things right here!

Smacko! Rhymes with Jacko!

Shama-lama-ding dong!

Yes!

Moogie skoochie!

"Its the fly-bang skee that done me in, Ronald!"
December 16th, 2004 02:28 PM
Maxlugar [quote]jb wrote:
I hate Bill Perks with every fiber of my soul...yes, please put him on and remove me.

DONE.

Your Friend,

Maxy
December 16th, 2004 02:32 PM
Snappy McJack

Copy and paste!
December 16th, 2004 02:50 PM
Joey
" Quick, Joey! Insert one of those "That is so gay!" smiley emoticons things right here! "

<--------------------

December 16th, 2004 03:03 PM
Snappy McJack Joey, I've got a better one -- it's more suitable for you:

December 16th, 2004 03:21 PM
Fiji Joe All this talk about ass is making me hungry
December 16th, 2004 03:26 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:

I hope he puts a scanner on it before he mails it to the North Pole.
December 16th, 2004 03:30 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Thank god Max gave me the nod of approval.

[edited by Mongo]
[Edited by sirmoonie]
December 16th, 2004 03:46 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Riffy,

When I saw the welcome screen with the icons for "Welcome from Mick" and "Welcome from Keith" and the message board icon (Down on the Corner) I got such a good feeling.

It was like being able to look back in time to your old High School home room and seeing it just as it was.

You're not kidding Maxy! It's like going in the wayback machine. If memory serves it was at StonesWorld where the halciyon days of the old "Friday night" posts first started? And,ofcourse,who could forget the life sized inflatable Billy Preston action figure? Or the lotus couch? Oh those were,indeed,the days!

However,as Carly Simon so succinctly put it,"These are the good old days!"

Riffhard
December 16th, 2004 03:47 PM
Joey
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:
Joey, I've got a better one -- it's more suitable for you:

Bless You !

I have now " Archived " it !
December 16th, 2004 03:49 PM
Fiji Joe I wasn't around for StonesWorld...but from hence forth, I'm going to pretend like I was...ok?
December 16th, 2004 05:00 PM
kath "freaks" lives.......
December 16th, 2004 05:12 PM
nankerphelge "Look how much Nanky posted back then! WOW!"

Yep -- I was a motor mouth when I first found Stonesworld!

Riffy -- the name of the website that keeps those old archives is the WaybackMachine -- type in Stonesworld and you can probably find a bunch of things!
December 16th, 2004 05:41 PM
gypsy
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
"Look how much Nanky posted back then! WOW!"

Yep -- I was a motor mouth when I first found Stonesworld!

Riffy -- the name of the website that keeps those old archives is the WaybackMachine -- type in Stonesworld and you can probably find a bunch of things!

No, you were a legend, Nanky. A legend.
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood