ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: In search of Stone Jr. (Where I've Been) Return to archive
December 15th, 2004 03:55 PM
Fiji Joe The question was recently posed..where have I been the last few months?

I have been scouring the globe in search of the once regular poster, Stone Jr. His unexplained absence had been perplexing me for some time. So, I cancelled my newspaper subscription, put my mail on hold, abandoned my dogs at a scenic rural setting and lit out in search of the boy who would be king.

Avoiding the minutia of details, after ruling out his abduction by white-slave trafficers, I located him in a public housing project in Sandusky, Ohio. He is now nine years old, repeating second grade for the third time and has a pet hermit crab he calls Toby. He has become somewhat of a local celebrity receiving notoriety for his large collection of discarded syringes. 3,000 and counting. He is also active in sports. Jr. is receiving private teather ball lessons from one time Detroit Tigers rookie phenom Mark "The Bird" Fidrych. And although I'm not 100% sure, based on the fact that he has recently been purchasing an inordinate amount of taxidermy supplies, I believe he is building a sex-bot in his basement.

When I confronted him, Stone Jr. informed me he no longer posts here because his musical tastes have changed since his participation in a clinical study concerning the connection between genital warts and caneloupe. The little fucker is now posting on the "Obladi Oblada" message board under the name "Lil' Ringo"

So that's where I've been...
December 15th, 2004 03:59 PM
Joey " The question was recently posed..where have I been the last few months?

I have been scouring the globe in search of the once regular poster, Stone Jr. His unexplained absence had been perplexing me for some time. So, I cancelled my newspaper subscription, put my mail on hold, abandoned my dogs at a scenic rural setting and lit out in search of the boy who would be king.

Avoiding the minutia of details, after ruling out his abduction by white-slave trafficers, I located him in a public housing project in Sandusky, Ohio. He is now nine years old, repeating second grade for the third time and has a pet hermit crab he calls Toby. He has become somewhat of a local celebrity receiving notoriety for his large collection of discarded syringes. 3,000 and counting. He is also active in sports. Jr. is receiving private teather ball lessons from one time Detroit Tigers rookie phenom Mark "The Bird" Fidrych. And although I'm not 100% sure, based on the fact that he has recently been purchasing an inordinate amount of taxidermy supplies, I believe he is building a sex-bot in his basement.

When I confronted him, Stone Jr. informed me he no longer posts here because his musical tastes have changed since his participation in a clinical study concerning the connection between genital warts and caneloupe. The little fucker is now posting on the "Obladi Oblada" message board under the name "Lil' Ringo"

So that's where I've been..."

Ladies and Gentlemen ............................

Did you all see the above post by Fiji ?!?!

DID YOU SEE IT ?!?!

Now THAT is POSTING folks !

Well Done Fij .............

Please feel free to take the rest of the day off .

Jerscee !

December 15th, 2004 05:04 PM
Fiji Joe
Stone Jr. - glue sniffer or really bad ventriliquist?
December 15th, 2004 05:43 PM
Joey Gypsy ....................................

" Come sleep on the beach
Keep within my reach
I just want to die with you near
I'm feeling so high with you here.
I'm wet and I'm cold
But thank God I ain't old
I should have split home at fifteen
Why didn't I ever say what I mean?
There's a story that the grass is so green,
What did I see?
Where have I been?

Nothing is planned, by the sea and the sand ..."

Jacky T. �

December 15th, 2004 05:45 PM
egon good stuff fiji, good stuff.
December 16th, 2004 10:04 AM
Fiji Joe I am currently seeking investors for a venture to find Raging Goat...and not that little imposter that's been floating around here
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood