ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mad bulls that have lost their way....Gasx3 content Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
December 7th, 2004 04:46 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Are you Janis Ian or Janis Joplin?

Is Janis Ian a Lesbian ?!?!

December 7th, 2004 05:30 PM
Starbuck is that you on the harley, joey?

if so, i would, indeed, like to nuzzle you.
December 7th, 2004 05:40 PM
Joey
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
is that you on the harley, joey?

if so, i would, indeed, like to nuzzle you.

Hello Starbuck ..................................

Nice to see you overhere !

Did I mention that U2 Tix go on sale soon ?!?!

Developing ....................................

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! .....Hell , Yes !!! THE QWEST is on the list ( not sure which leg of the tour though )

J. Fly ! �
December 7th, 2004 05:56 PM
SheRat
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:
I guess if you wanna count that movie C. Thomas Howell did with Peter Horton about a beach volleyball tournament as something good you can put that in there....but of course, I'm being sarcastic.

Mr. McJack: I KNOW you're not forgetting a little film C.Thmas Howell did in 1986, a little masterpiece called....

SOUL MAN!!!!!!

December 7th, 2004 06:19 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
SheRat wrote:

Mr. McJack: I KNOW you're not forgetting a little film C.Thmas Howell did in 1986, a little masterpiece called....

SOUL MAN!!!!!!

Do you think Joel Siegel would say that same thing about that movie in the current year?

This one's always on Comedy Central.
[Edited by Snappy McJack]
December 8th, 2004 07:39 PM
Dead Flower
quote:
Cardinal Fang wrote:
To Dead Flower: (Hey dude !!) There's been a lot of talk about me but I assure you that you are only getting about half the story. (Some of the stories I've heard are actually comical in how "Out There" they are !!) Fortunately MOST people who know me have been smart enough to question the bullshit and I figure those who aren't I can't really do anything about anyway so WTF ? ( I could validate this but it would involve me betraying others so I WON'T ) Life is short and one must continue to move on. I'm VERY happy right now and I wish ALL of my fellow Rolling Stones fans the same too ! My life is Friken (is that how you spell that ?) GREAT right now !! Right now my band and my life is really busy and I'm working hard and not always around a computer. I will try to be back on the internet on a regular basis next year when The Stones are actually doing "something". I'm just really bored with yet another "Mick Taylor vs Ronnie Wood" or "My five favorite Stones songs" threads, that's all. The band you saw me in was The Yellow Capes. If you liked them then you will LOVE my new band. IMO the Capes were an "average" country rock band (like so many of them that are out there are) I was only filling in for a friend and it wasn't actually "my" band. The band I'm in now is getting the biggest buzz of any band that I've ever been in in my life and at my age that's great !! We do Stones covers too but not Child Of The Moon. : - ) The CD is almost done. Hope to see some of you at the G.A.M.H. !!!

Cool to hear from you man! Im glad you got a new band and cant wait to hear them in person. I really liked that band you played with. I will believe you if you tell me that you think that your new band is better. I tried to email you but your email address kicked back my letter and I guess it ain't working no more. What's the name of your band and do you have a website or can I get on some sort of mailing list so I can see you guys. By the way I also like Gypsy and that person who was insulting her is insulting you too by dragging your name into this stupid trivial shitt! It's only rock and roll and I like it.
December 9th, 2004 09:39 AM
Joey

" My life is Friken (is that how you spell that ?) GREAT right now !! Right now my band and my life is really busy and I'm working hard and not always around a computer. I will try to be back on the internet on a regular basis next year when The Stones are actually doing "something". I'm just really bored with yet another "Mick Taylor vs Ronnie Wood" or "My five favorite Stones songs" threads, that's all. The band you saw me in was The Yellow Capes. If you liked them then you will LOVE my new band. IMO the Capes were an "average" country rock band (like so many of them that are out there are) I was only filling in for a friend and it wasn't actually "my" band. "

Jimmy ?!?!?!

JIMMY ?!?!?!

Is that really YOU ?!?!?! Man , where have you been these past few months ?!?! -- U2 is getting set to announce tour dates and Macca , The Who and The Stones will all follow suit next year .

How's our good friend Terry ?!?! .. Did the two of you attend the " Shoreline Gig " last August ?

Please ..............Jimmy ................I's justs got's to's knows .

Developing .............................

Later , Gotta Jet , Gotta Bail ,

The Joey , Established 1999 �
December 13th, 2004 08:12 AM
Maxlugar It's Coming�
December 13th, 2004 11:21 AM
Thing One I too am in exile from that site. They suck!
December 13th, 2004 11:22 AM
Thing Two yeah. What he said.
December 13th, 2004 01:25 PM
Thing 2 Knock it off you posers
December 13th, 2004 01:25 PM
Thing 1 yeah, what he said
December 13th, 2004 01:36 PM
Joey
quote:
Thing 1 wrote:
yeah, what he said

December 15th, 2004 10:14 AM
Maxlugar It's Coming II....

December 15th, 2004 10:31 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
It's Coming II....

Part II �
December 15th, 2004 10:37 AM
Riffhard OK Maxy,you've reeled me in. What is coming,and when exactly will it come,and why does this reply sound so gay? Howe could that be?

"I'm all man Ronnie!"

Riffhard
December 15th, 2004 11:19 AM
Maxlugar It's� Coming!�

MACKY!�
December 15th, 2004 11:25 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
It's� Coming!�

MACKY!�

Oh , it's Coming Alright ..............!

December 15th, 2004 11:27 AM
Maxlugar HI JOEY!

Tet?

M!
December 15th, 2004 11:30 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
HI JOEY!

Tet?

M!

Macky .......................................

Shouldn't you be in the studio instead of messing around here ?!?!?!

We are all praying for you THIS Time !

W- W- W- W- What am I talking about ?!?! ...Oh , sure ! :

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=97&zone=diary

JACKY ! �
December 15th, 2004 11:40 AM
Joey

http://chrisevans3d.com/files/iq.htm
December 15th, 2004 11:40 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
It's� Coming!�

MACKY!�

LOL! Well judging by the manner in which you have typed this response,I'd say it's a safe bet that whatever "it" is that "it" has been fully vetted,copywrited,trademarked,watermarked,and contractually bound to this particular Stones' message board internet domain. Not meant to be cut,copied,pasted,or otherwise duplicated without the direct written consent of one-Maxwell A. Lugar under penelty of litigation.

Am I right?

Riffhhard
December 15th, 2004 11:44 AM
Maxlugar Why does Pete Townsend think he's so important?

I hope the police keep a close eye on him

December 15th, 2004 12:09 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Why does Pete Townsend think he's so important?

That is your " Chairman " son and he deserves RESPECT !

http://oddsandsods.imdanet.com/petephotos10.htm
December 15th, 2004 01:20 PM
Maxlugar *** THE LOST PETE TOWNSEND DIARY ENTRIES!***
(First in a series)

SUCH FUN!: 25-11-04 - I know you all have been awaiting my next masterpiece and now your wait gets smaller! I have been jamming with Laurie Berkner of late and I believe I have connected in a "special way" with her target audience. My creative juices flow ever so strongly over this. Stay tuned. I'm off to Chucky Cheeses mates!

December 15th, 2004 02:30 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
*** THE LOST PETE TOWNSEND DIARY ENTRIES!***
(First in a series)

SUCH FUN!: 25-11-04 - I know you all have been awaiting my next masterpiece and now your wait gets smaller! I have been jamming with Laurie Berkner of late and I believe I have connected in a "special way" with her target audience. My creative juices flow ever so strongly over this. Stay tuned. I'm off to Chucky Cheeses mates!

Ah , perhaps you misunderstood this " new material " request of mine .

Who is ' Laurie Berkner ' ?!?!?!

Developing ................................

Kid Joe ! �
December 15th, 2004 02:32 PM
jb There was some jewelry commercial last night with "Let my Love" playing in the background? {wtf}?
December 15th, 2004 02:34 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
There was some jewelry commercial last night with "Let my Love" playing in the background? {wtf}?

Yes , " The Petey " has been selling off his Masterpieces as of late .

He sold " Let My Love Open the Door " to J.C. Penny and " I Can See For Miles " to a Headlight Company .

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!
December 15th, 2004 03:09 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Why does Pete Townsend think he's so important?

I hope the police keep a close eye on him

Me thinks the movie " MYSTIC RIVER " hits a little too close to home for The MaxLugar ( if you all catch my drift ?!?! )

{ CA - RACK ! }

Harry : " OH MY GOD STEVE !!!!! .......just look at what our young Jacky Jr. has done this afternoon -- My God , that one must have travelled five hundred yards as it slammed into Baby Steel Magnolia's Bedroom Window whilst he was ........................Er , Steve ?!?!?! .................STEVE ?!?!?! "

Steve Stone : ********* Cut to Scene of an empty desk by itself , all alone , in a great big cosmic space/time continuum *************

Harry : " Chip ?!?! .............CHIP ?!?!?! "

Chip Caray : ********* Cut to Scene of an empty desk by itself , all alone , in a great big cosmic space/time continuum *************

Harry : " GA - AAAAAAAAAACK ! ...... sudden " THUD " is heard as Harry's heart gives out and he keels over and slumps forward on his chair / bar stool / drum kit with his gut/ball bag hanging out all over the place . "

http://www.thewholive.de/1976/berichte/1976-03-09.shtml

....fade to white ( like an angel )

JACKY ! �

December 15th, 2004 03:48 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

Me thinks....

HUH?

TET?

TET are you there?

http://www.crushkerry.com/
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood