ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mad bulls that have lost their way....Gasx3 content Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
December 6th, 2004 08:26 PM
Chuck Liberals support the leftwing of the capitalist ruling class. Liberals are assholes.

Conservatives support the rightwing of the capitalist ruling class. Conservatives are assholes.

Therefore, both boards are full of shit.
December 6th, 2004 08:28 PM
Cardinal Fang Hello,

It's pretty sad when I get a ton of email telling me to "check out Rocks Off" because they're talking shit. I'm not too pleased about being dragged into something that is SO LAME.

I also feel that I should stick up for Gypsy. I REALLY LIKE GYPSY. This year, in "real" life, behind the scenes, Gypsy helped me out and for that I will ALWAYS like her !! If you don't like her, you are entitled to your opinions but PLEASE don't invoke my name in all of this. I REALLY LIKE GYPSY !!

"Janis", you sound like a NUT job. Are you sure your REAL first name doesn't start with the letter "S" or maybe the letter "E" ?? I will NOT allow myself to be around CRAZY people anymore. Move on and forget about me. Please don't reply. (TIA)

To Dead Flower: (Hey dude !!) There's been a lot of talk about me but I assure you that you are only getting about half the story. (Some of the stories I've heard are actually comical in how "Out There" they are !!) Fortunately MOST people who know me have been smart enough to question the bullshit and I figure those who aren't I can't really do anything about anyway so WTF ? ( I could validate this but it would involve me betraying others so I WON'T ) Life is short and one must continue to move on. I'm VERY happy right now and I wish ALL of my fellow Rolling Stones fans the same too ! My life is Friken (is that how you spell that ?) GREAT right now !! Right now my band and my life is really busy and I'm working hard and not always around a computer. I will try to be back on the internet on a regular basis next year when The Stones are actually doing "something". I'm just really bored with yet another "Mick Taylor vs Ronnie Wood" or "My five favorite Stones songs" threads, that's all. The band you saw me in was The Yellow Capes. If you liked them then you will LOVE my new band. IMO the Capes were an "average" country rock band (like so many of them that are out there are) I was only filling in for a friend and it wasn't actually "my" band. The band I'm in now is getting the biggest buzz of any band that I've ever been in in my life and at my age that's great !! We do Stones covers too but not Child Of The Moon. : - ) The CD is almost done. Hope to see some of you at the G.A.M.H. !!!

Again, I REALLY LIKE GYPSY. Unless she stole your boyfriend (or whatever) WHY be so mean towards her ? PLEASE don't bring me up in something so useless and unnecessary. KNOCK IT OFF. Talk about the Rolling Stones !!!

Until next year,

Later, Cardinal Fang

December 6th, 2004 08:52 PM
gypsy Thank you Cardinal Fang. I have no idea who those crazies are, but I knew you weren't behind it. Thanks for sticking up for me. You're a great friend!
December 6th, 2004 08:57 PM
Bloozehound So who won this latest round of board warz?
December 6th, 2004 08:59 PM
Trey Krimsin I'm getting tired of the bickering between RO and GasX3. It's taking away from all the fun and insanity. The arguing is getting old and pointless.
[Edited by Trey Krimsin]
December 6th, 2004 09:03 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
I'm getting tired of the bickering between RO and GasX3. It's taking away from all the fun and insanity. The arguing is getting old and pointless.
[Edited by Trey Krimsin]

But it IS fun - and QUITE insane!

Yee Ha!

Love it!
December 6th, 2004 09:06 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

But it IS fun - and QUITE insane!

Yee Ha!

Love it!

yer pretty "out there"

Yee Ha!
December 6th, 2004 09:16 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

yer pretty "out there"

Yee Ha!

and proud of it BITCH!
December 6th, 2004 09:30 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

and proud of it BITCH!

that's MR BITCH to u
December 6th, 2004 09:40 PM
Baby Steelie GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!!
December 6th, 2004 09:47 PM
kath this is hilarious...just like days of yore......
December 6th, 2004 09:50 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Baby Steelie wrote:
GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!!

Only if you join us!
December 6th, 2004 10:02 PM
Baby Steelie Mama Lamby!
Daddy Booze!

Tell me a story!

Or I'll crap my pants!

December 6th, 2004 10:11 PM
steel wls Starbuck and me are an example of a conservative, and liberal that never liked one another, but our love for The Stones formed a mutual respect. Despite his liberal views, and his position on the middle east, I have grown to like Starbuck.
December 6th, 2004 10:14 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That's funny. He thinks it's a competition.
So, are we the Greasers? And they're the Soc's? I need to know what to wear for the rumble.

I love that part in "The Outsiders" when the Greasers and the Soc's are standing and facing each other, and out of nowhere Matt Dillon comes running in saying "I know you all ain't gonna brawl without me!", which leads to some fierce beatings!

"I did it for Johnny!"
December 6th, 2004 10:36 PM
gypsy
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:

I love that part in "The Outsiders" when the Greasers and the Soc's are standing and facing each other, and out of nowhere Matt Dillon comes running in saying "I know you all ain't gonna brawl without me!", which leads to some fierce beatings!

"I did it for Johnny!"

Every girl at school was smitten with the guys in that damn movie. I remember the first time I saw it--it was at school--7th Grade--and all the girls were crying. Hysterical.
December 6th, 2004 11:08 PM
Zack
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Every girl at school was smitten with the guys in that damn movie. I remember the first time I saw it--it was at school--7th Grade--and all the girls were crying. Hysterical.

Hi gyps,

So this explains your old "Stay gold, Ponyboy" sig . . . I was always curious about that. I loved the book when it was first published. I was in the seventh grade too. Ever read her other ones, "Rumble Fish," and "That Was Then, This is Now"? cheers, Z

**********END DISCUSSION OF OTHER BOARDS******************
December 6th, 2004 11:10 PM
Snappy McJack The majority of the guys that portrayed the Greasers in that film went on to bigger things. However, I don't think Pony Boy (C. Thomas Howell) or Ralph Macchio (AKA the Karate Kid and the nephew of Joe Pesci in "My Cousin Vinny") really did much in the last 20 years. I guess if you wanna count that movie C. Thomas Howell did with Peter Horton about a beach volleyball tournament as something good you can put that in there....but of course, I'm being sarcastic.

But, it's not like the movies Swayze, Lowe, Dillon and Estevez are in are all that great. Tom Cruise was the guy that really MADE it, if you get my drift. And personally, I don't care all that much for the majority of his movies, either!
December 6th, 2004 11:15 PM
stones-addict
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
I'm getting tired of the bickering between RO and GasX3. It's taking away from all the fun and insanity. The arguing is getting old and pointless.
[Edited by Trey Krimsin]

If you really want some excitement, you should try going to war with the mickjagger.com forum. Now that's entertainment!
December 6th, 2004 11:26 PM
Mijo
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:
But, it's not like the movies Swayze..............are in are all that great.

say what, mijo?
December 6th, 2004 11:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is not a flame war between boards, the only problem is the webmaster over there. Now he has the nerve to say we started when you all know who did it:

1.- He started and he made public a private issue.
2.- He made it in a very bad manner, with no backing evidence and YES, with a lot of lies and calumnies.
3.- We have NEVER made comments about the gassers, just about the webmaster and he called us today "dump, little place, dead, boring, losers, a sinkhole, a board with lack of spirit and love. He said they got what we can't ever have, a lot of Gas! Gas! Gas! So he�s talking about the whole message board now not just about me or Gazza. He requested his regulars not to post or lurk here in order to support his board.
4.- He directs all the attacks to me when the three webmasters share the same responsibility. Why? How?

In addition to my summary of facts with backing evidence, he now is calling me a liar!! If he says there were more pix, �His board hot linked a lot more than just two images from this domain, and was doing so for well over a year � he can check it out in his logs and point those images as WE CANNOT EDIT THE ARCHIVES so please prove it and stop the war you started.
December 7th, 2004 12:01 AM
Nasty Habits Excellent report, Voodoo. Keep up the good work. The whole company is behind you on this one.

As your boss, I insist that you now partake of something extremely intoxicating and do the ring dang do.

December 7th, 2004 12:02 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Boss!! I'm so happy that now everything is ok in my performance review

You rule!
December 7th, 2004 12:11 AM
Nasty Habits You know, Voodoo, if you're in with the faces and their getaway places cause they don't take no notice of you, well, the trendy pace-setters will just call you a pain, you know what I mean?

We're all working so hard, working for the company!
Working so hard, to keep the Stones in luxury!

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
December 7th, 2004 12:13 AM
kath yeah, this is bullshit. let the other boards claw each other's eyes out...leave us alone....
December 7th, 2004 12:25 AM
Snappy McJack
quote:
Mijo wrote:

say what, mijo?

You heard me, boy! By the way, your boy in your avatar played a great Buford in "Gettysburg".
December 7th, 2004 01:56 AM
gypsy
quote:
Zack wrote:

Hi gyps,

So this explains your old "Stay gold, Ponyboy" sig . . . I was always curious about that. I loved the book when it was first published. I was in the seventh grade too. Ever read her other ones, "Rumble Fish," and "That Was Then, This is Now"? cheers, Z

**********END DISCUSSION OF OTHER BOARDS******************

Yes...that sig was just a joke. I'll use it again eventually. The old standby.
Yes, I read her other books...they were good. I actually like the movie version of "That Was Then, This Is Now."
December 7th, 2004 12:28 PM
Starbuck "By the way, your boy in your avatar played a great Buford in "Gettysburg"."

this movie was about 19 hours too long- as was martin sheen's moustache.

did they shoot stephen lang for his performance in "gods & generals" yet?

Q: what are these guys doing?

A: looking for a copy of lincoln's less well known "gettysbooger address".

[Edited by Starbuck]
December 7th, 2004 04:39 PM
Janis I'm sorry you feel that way Cardinal Fang. I am not a *Nut Job* as you so put it. You ask me what did Gypsy ever do to me, well what did I ever do to you?
December 7th, 2004 04:41 PM
gypsy Are you Janis Ian or Janis Joplin?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood