ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mad bulls that have lost their way....Gasx3 content Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
December 6th, 2004 02:42 AM
not bound to please
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I maintain that my "Nankerace" thread was the best damn thing on this board all year, Janis. It was quite the smash hit!

"Janis" is jealous - and fatter than Miss U!

Just throw some crispy cremes past her and she shall go away...

December 6th, 2004 02:45 AM
gypsy
quote:
Dead Flower wrote:
I wouldn't go that far about Gypsy. I would presume that Cardinal Fang likes Gypsy and I don't know what she ever did to you Janis. To the person who asked who Cardinal Fang is, Cardinal Fang is a legend in Stones cyberspace. He won last years Rocks Off Trivia contest. I think he swept all three rounds. He also has been most generous to those who have asked him Stones questions, myself included. I actually met Cardinal Fang a few years ago while he was playing with his band. He did a great version of Child Of The Moon.

Yes, Cardinal Fang is very knowledgable about the Stones. But I've never seen him make a Jew list...so I'm not impressed. Wow me, CF.
December 6th, 2004 03:21 AM
Prodigal Son I gotta agree, Riffhard. I hold no ill will to Keno and whatever this dispute between him and our mods here is, I can't choose a side because I can't really read their minds (especially online, how the fuck does that work?). But it tends to be unfair and unbalanced there. The system of posting does make it so you have to wade through very long threads where it usually looks something like this these days:

-Backdoor draft? Bush and his buddies lie (NSC)
-FUCK the draft, I won't participate
-Hey buddy, they said no draft!!!
-You're why America is so sad today!
-Get a fucking life
-You tell me to get a fucking life!!?
-Typical Bush
-17 more Iraqis killed today
-Short-sighted Democrats
-Now who's being short-sighted?
-Go to hell, pal!
-Election-stealing hick bastards!
-Go plant a tree, asshole
-Shut the fuck up, dumbass
-Go plant a bomb, asshole
-Damn straight
-More Liberal junk
-You call yourself a Stones fan?
-Better one than you
-No Conservative could be a true Stones fan!
-We Democrats must remain strong
-We Democrats, josh?
-I am a true Stones fan
-Josh is flip-flopping worse than Kerry
-And no Beatles fan could be a true Stones fan!
-Enough about that
-Vegas odds on when/how Macca finally dies
-That's sick
-Hopefully, a gunshot wound to the head
-More likely he is stabbed by his wife's peg leg
-We must impeach this motherfucker!!!
-New Reports reveal
-You tree-hugging liberals need a lesson
-We are more understanding and respectful than you, at least
-I respect Bush to be honest
-WTF? You need to die and rot in hell
-So much for being respectful
-I respect the fact you are a moron

Just depressing and angry stuff. They need to start a political board if they want to aleviate this problem. As they used to say, it's too heavy, man.

[Edited by Prodigal Son]
December 6th, 2004 08:43 AM
Tom I quit gasland many years ago for just one reason: Keno

I joined gasland for just one reason: Keno, He sent me an e-mail inviting me long long time ago, gasland WAS a nice place because of their regulars as it was the exile from "Stonesworld" but now is clearly going down because of one reason: the webmaster
[Edited by Tom]
December 6th, 2004 09:04 AM
Riffhard Many people say the same exact thing Tom. I'm not trying to slam any one particular poster or even Keno himself.However,it is more than a little amuseing to see that exactly what I'm refering too is now in full born rage over there right now this very instant.

Do they feel that my posts were an unprovoked chestthumping bitchslap because I can't take the heat over there? Absofuckinglutly they do! They are so blinded by their own fucking smug arrogance that they refuse to see that the board has descended into a bunch of snide "fuck you","republinazi asshole","your not a true fan",'Christian Taliban fucker" bullshit!

If that's your cup of meat have at it. I was merely pointing out that what was once a good board has been ruined and nobody is wise enough to see it. Not even the moderator. Go read the threads over there right now. It's the most angry crock of shit I have ever seen. They wallow in their own smug selfrightous bullshit anger and I kind that strange to say the least.

It's a gas,gas,gas alright! Anyone gotta match?

Riffhard
December 6th, 2004 10:44 AM
Starbuck I attribute the hoohaahaa to three things:
1. no $#@&ing tour
2. contentious presidential election, the most contentious in our lifetimes
3. no $#@!ing tour

did i mention the boys aren't out on tour right now? when there's no stones news, you can only talk about MT vs Ronnie and which came first, honky tonk or country tonk so much. you have to talk about other things, and politics inevitably creeps in.

i think its sad that regulars and webmasters at both sites are feuding right now. i think it takes away from the stones cybercommunity as a whole. most regulars from RO & Gasland are quality posters who usually provide great insight into rock and/or roll. both sites are top notch too, you just have to learn to have thicker skin and wade through the bullshit!
December 6th, 2004 11:35 AM
sirmoonie Your C10A membership is revoked as well.
December 6th, 2004 11:35 AM
Gazza >i think its sad that regulars and webmasters at both sites are feuding right now. i think it takes away from the stones cybercommunity as a whole.

No offence, Starbuck, but I'm not "feuding" with anyone so please dont presume that I am just because you may have heard a different "slant" on things. I'm an adult and I have better things to do with my time and energy. I'd imagine VC feels the same way.

However youre right on that last part.

>I attribute the hoohaahaa to three things:
1. no $#@&ing tour
2. contentious presidential election, the most contentious in our lifetimes
3. no $#@!ing tour

not my problem. Neither Gerardo or myself live in the US so if anyone has a bee in their bonnet about your country's election, its got fuck all to do with the admins on this site as neither of us have got involved in that subject (I'm also a bit amused at your (no doubt well intentioned) remark in the other thread about both boards being part of "Stonesland USA". LOL)

[Edited by Gazza]
December 6th, 2004 11:38 AM
F505 Who is Keno?
December 6th, 2004 11:41 AM
Moonisup
quote:
F505 wrote:
Who is Keno?

He has a beard
December 6th, 2004 11:52 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
He has a beard

As does Santa Claus, God, Karl Marx, Ed Bradley, and many others.
December 6th, 2004 11:56 AM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:
Who is Keno?

F505 ..............................................

Are you gonna tell me your plans for today or NOT ?!?!?!

Please ........................F505 ...........I's justs got's to's knows :

The Passion of the Joey ! �
December 6th, 2004 11:56 AM
Moonisup
December 6th, 2004 12:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:

Oh yeah Mr. Natural has a beard and a long one at that!
December 6th, 2004 12:02 PM
Joey
quote:
Moonisup wrote:

Hello Dutch Rik !

...How's Chuck ?!?!
December 6th, 2004 12:05 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Prodigal Son wrote:
The system of posting does make it so you have to wade through very long threads where it usually looks something like this these days:

-Backdoor draft? Bush and his buddies lie (NSC)
-FUCK the draft, I won't participate
-Hey buddy, they said no draft!!!
-You're why America is so sad today!
-Get a fucking life
-You tell me to get a fucking life!!?
-Typical Bush
-17 more Iraqis killed today
-Short-sighted Democrats
-Now who's being short-sighted?
-Go to hell, pal!
-Election-stealing hick bastards!
-Go plant a tree, asshole
-Shut the fuck up, dumbass
-Go plant a bomb, asshole
-Damn straight
-More Liberal junk
-You call yourself a Stones fan?
-Better one than you
-No Conservative could be a true Stones fan!
-We Democrats must remain strong
-We Democrats, josh?
-I am a true Stones fan
-Josh is flip-flopping worse than Kerry
-And no Beatles fan could be a true Stones fan!
-Enough about that
-Vegas odds on when/how Macca finally dies
-That's sick
-Hopefully, a gunshot wound to the head
-More likely he is stabbed by his wife's peg leg
-We must impeach this motherfucker!!!
-New Reports reveal
-You tree-hugging liberals need a lesson
-We are more understanding and respectful than you, at least
-I respect Bush to be honest
-WTF? You need to die and rot in hell
-So much for being respectful
-I respect the fact you are a moron

ROTFLMAO!!! Too funny, Prodigal Son! You got them all right!

[Edited by Monkey Woman]
December 6th, 2004 12:09 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hello Dutch Rik !

...How's Chuck ?!?!

very serious this last days
I've heard that he is not very pleased that JB isn't posting alot
December 6th, 2004 12:32 PM
F505
quote:
Joey wrote:

F505 ..............................................

Are you gonna tell me your plans for today or NOT ?!?!?!

Please ........................F505 ...........I's justs got's to's knows :

Thanks Joey, today I have some urgent things to do but I'll keep in touch.... to be continued
December 6th, 2004 12:35 PM
Factory Girl sirmoonie, whose C10A is revoked??
December 6th, 2004 01:42 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Janis wrote:

I maintain that Gypsy is a dumb, tired, old, played out, slut. Even she has to notice that the only posts of her's that gets paid attention to here at Rocks Off are the ones where she is being *titilating*. Again I ask the question, *When is the last time she has educated any of us about the Rolling Stones?* Nothing less attractive than a slut who actually thinks that people are paying attention to her for what she has to say.

Another jealous gypsy wannabe?? Sorry Janis. There is only one gypsy. Her contributions to RO are well known by those of us who frequent this place. I don't know who the fuck you are or what your fucking problem is, but why don't you go back to the hole you crawled out of and spew your hatred there. FU!!

LJ.
RO Chick Clique Member.
December 6th, 2004 01:47 PM
stones-addict
quote:
Egbert wrote:
That Keno person sounds like an asshole. I will not lurk on the triple-gas site, only here.

It may be true that he sounds like an asshole, but despite the fact that he is opinionated to the point of near-blindness, he is probably the nicest person you'll meet there.
December 6th, 2004 01:48 PM
gimmekeef Hey folks " It's Only Rock and Roll".....why does liking 5 old guys who play great tunes have to be so hard!!!!!!!!
December 6th, 2004 01:49 PM
Joey

.................Baby Steel Magnolia ... ?!?!?!

Joey loves ......................and you's ?!?!?!
December 6th, 2004 01:51 PM
gimmekeef Oh bye the way..the 5th old guy is me!
December 6th, 2004 01:53 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
sirmoonie, whose C10A is revoked??

Riffhard's. Do you think thats too harsh, FG? I grapple with the magnitude of imposing C10 sanctions, and never get any input from these rest of those clowns. They want me to do all the heavy lifting.
December 6th, 2004 01:55 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Riffhard's. Do you think thats too harsh, FG? I grapple with the magnitude of imposing C10 sanctions, and never get any input from these rest of those clowns. They want me to do all the heavy lifting.

Why would you revoke it? Did he do something too hetero?

December 6th, 2004 01:59 PM
Factory Girl sirmoonie, was Riffhard even at the C Summit??? Or, is his C10 Honorary-C10H?
December 6th, 2004 02:07 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Why would you revoke it? Did he do something too hetero?

Lambchop ........................................

Saturday Evening at Ruth's Chris in Kansas City ! :

Filet Mignon ( sizzling )
Bowl of Rice
Rolls
Huge Friggin Salad
Bottle of " Hess Estate 1999 Cabernet Sauvignon "

.......numerous Heinekens , " Jaggerbombs " , and Absolute & Tonic's at " Henry's " , " McCoys " and " O'Dowds " & " Kellys " throughout the rest of the evening .

Sunday Morning ! :

.........HOLY JESUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********************* PHEEEEEW ! **********************

Now , please ................Come over Here whilst I U- U- Uncake !

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Joey Phewing ! �

December 6th, 2004 02:17 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Too harsh? Of course. Mercy is a virtue....payback is a madafaka.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
December 6th, 2004 02:22 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I grapple with the magnitude of imposing C10 sanctions, and never get any input from these rest of those clowns. They want me to do all the heavy lifting.

I was once privy to an explanation and here it is , three years later , and I STILL don't understand it !

............and you ?!?!?!

Developing ............................

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Cassie Joe Yates ( Black Irish ) �
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood