ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mad bulls that have lost their way....Gasx3 content Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
December 5th, 2004 08:33 PM
not bound to please
quote:
gypsy wrote:

He is indeed. But I'd have to fight joshy for him. joshy was all over tele when he saw that photo of tele near the White House, wearing a ROLEX. He has already demoted joey...and is just waiting for tele to fill in as his new best friend.

tele ain't gonna be in touch with his bitch bottom self any time soon. Too obvious...So Joey is safe for now.

Cool Dylan interview...

December 5th, 2004 08:38 PM
Riffhard
quote:
caro wrote:
Riffhard, I think your point would have been a lot more credible if you had told Bloozehound to fuck off from your thread. I mean, did you read what he wrote? Did you try to read it from a liberal point of view? I, both as a "liberal" and simply as a human being, could be very offended by his posts. Happily, I don't get offended easily, so I just quietly barfed over my keyboard. If you resent people insulting you in political posts, that's your right. But then, you gotta be careful too, and distance yourself from the crap that comes from your camp. IMO.

As for Gasland not welcoming different opinions, that's a different matter, and I agree with Zack that we might as well drop that subject.

I hear you caro. I see your point,but I had made mine before Bloozehound chimed in. I just read his post as basically sayin' that there is no use bitchin' about something you can't change and to ignore them. On rereading his post I can certainly see the line in it that may have pissed you off.lol!

I don't like intollorance from either side of any argument. Be it politcal,musical,or philosophical. My point with the original post that started this thread was well beyond politcal barbs being tossed around. It was more the point that what was once a good board with great regulars and some very funny insightful Stones fans has seemingly lost it's muse because of a general lack of respect that people who think differently seem to reap from the regulars and the moderator himself. Mind you there are some good folks at Gasx3 and I'm not throwing them all under the bus.

C'est le vie. No biggie really. It just kind of sucks that the shit went down the way it did and I just felt like getting it off my chest.

Riffhard
December 5th, 2004 09:12 PM
kath
quote:
It was more the point that what was once a good board with great regulars and some very funny insightful Stones fans has seemingly lost it's muse because of a general lack of respect that people who think differently seem to reap from the regulars and the moderator himself.

hmmmmmmmmm...very well stated.
December 5th, 2004 09:45 PM
gypsy
quote:
kath wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm...very well stated.

Yeah. So UP...then so DOWN...
December 5th, 2004 10:32 PM
kath gawd gypsy...it was sooo lame.....i was literally squirting stuff out my nose it struck me so funny...charlie just stares at him and nods in agreement....
December 5th, 2004 10:50 PM
steel wls Its not so bad Riffy, I'm only getting threatened once a week over there now. Thats an improvement!
December 5th, 2004 10:58 PM
steel wls One thing I would like to add though, is Keno has always been 100% fair with me. Myself along with Telecaster are probably the most conservative over there. He can't be held responsible for the actions of all Gassers. His opinions are definitely liberal, but there's nothing wrong with that, if thats his opinions. He allows everyone to explain there opinions equally, and if an offensive post is made, even against a conservative, he takes it down. He is absolutely not an asshole as someone earlier stated. His board is definitely flooded with liberal posters, but thats the views of the people that post there. He is completely fair to everyone. I should know.
December 5th, 2004 11:30 PM
gypsy
quote:
kath wrote:
gawd gypsy...it was sooo lame.....i was literally squirting stuff out my nose it struck me so funny...charlie just stares at him and nods in agreement....

Charlie is such the gentleman. I can't imagine what kind of witty retort Keith would have made.
December 5th, 2004 11:33 PM
kath oh gypsy, i have but 874 posts even though i've been here for two years or so....i am not worthy of your attention......
December 5th, 2004 11:43 PM
gypsy I'm trying to help you reach 1000. Can't you make a Jew list or something to up those numbers?
December 6th, 2004 12:23 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Zack your first mistake is to think that this has anything to do with politics for the sake of politics.

Riffhard
[/quote]
Bullshit, Riffhard. Keno openly doesn't like George Bush, that upsets your politics/religion, so you and about 4 or 5 other guys who love feeling persecuted come over here for group hugs.

The only reason I care for the moment is that the link you posted was started by a 17 year old kid. He may know jackshit about the draft and politics, but he knows a hell of a lot about music for his age, WAY fucking more than any of your stale buddies who migrated over here know, and he posts regularly and intelligently about Stones related music. You completely misrepresented that kid here on Rocks Off by posting that link. If you disagreed with him on that particular post, you could have tried to educate him, instead you came over here whining like a fucking pussy.

Regards,
sirmoonie

P.S. I hereby retract my tribute to you when you "left" GASX3.
December 6th, 2004 12:40 AM
Dead Flower So what happened to Cardinal Fang? I heard he truly got fucked over. What's the deal?
[Edited by Dead Flower]
December 6th, 2004 12:43 AM
gypsy Who's Cardinal Fang? Never heard of him.
December 6th, 2004 12:52 AM
Dead Flower YOu are so sweet Gypsy. I know you know who Cardinal Fang is. The story that I heard, he really got fucked over. I won't repeat it because Cardinal Fang has been a true friend to many of us over the last five years and nobody deserves to be abused. If you are reading this please come back cuz we need smart people like yourself.
December 6th, 2004 01:19 AM
Janis Cardinal Fang has always been a welcomed tall drink of water in my book! Come on ladies admit it, am I the only one who over the last few years can't wait to click on one of his posts? Where are you Cardinal Fang, please don't leave some of your fans waiting. *I Am Waiting*
December 6th, 2004 01:27 AM
gypsy Why don't you ladies go start a Cardinal Fang Fan Club somewhere else? Please don't spam the boards with this shit. It was funny at first, but now it's just annoying.
December 6th, 2004 01:32 AM
Booty ahem...
as a seasoned vetren of a couple messege board wars (another band), I gots a couple quick points:
ALL politcal forums (particularily those on music sites)
are a drag and soley dedicated to psychological S & M (that's right).

Does this GasX whateverthefuckit'scalled have a polytricks forum?
Is this the fun place? Can I post "crap" here?
Remember: Nothing beats fun for a good time.
fanks.
December 6th, 2004 01:35 AM
Janis
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Why don't you ladies go start a Cardinal Fang Fan Club somewhere else? Please don't spam the boards with this shit. It was funny at first, but now it's just annoying.

Funny? No. I've always thought you were a dumb slut. Cardinal Fang is beloved here and elswhere because he knows about the Rolling Stones and he has always shared his knowledge freely. What have you done Rolling Stones wise?
December 6th, 2004 01:40 AM
gypsy
quote:
Janis wrote:

Funny? No. I've always thought you were a dumb slut. Cardinal Fang is beloved here and elswhere because he knows about the Rolling Stones and he has always shared his knowledge freely. What have you done Rolling Stones wise?

It's SLOT, dumbfuck.
December 6th, 2004 01:42 AM
Bloozehound lmfao!!

board-war trolls, they're playing dirty

"...send in the trolls"

December 6th, 2004 01:43 AM
Booty are we having fun yet?
December 6th, 2004 01:44 AM
Dead Flower I like Gypsy. Being a slut isn't all that bad. Besides I can remember some old posts from Gypsy about Cardinal Fang where she shows her love to him so be cool. Stones ROCK and so does Cardinal Fang and Gypsy!
December 6th, 2004 01:52 AM
Janis NO, I am sure you are a S L U T. Figures that you can't spell. Maybe it's not too late to go to your local community *adult education* classes and get that GED. Besides what could of Cardinal Fang ever have done to you? What Stones question didn't he answer for you? I maintain that you are what you are, a really dumb slut that boys/men like to have fun with. A popular slut none the less.
December 6th, 2004 01:55 AM
Dead Flower I think Gypsy likes Cardinal Fang. I seem to remember a thread a while back that would prove so where Gypsy said some cool stuff about Cardinal Fang. Gypsy is just as cool as Cardinal Fang in my book.
December 6th, 2004 01:56 AM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Riffhard

Bullshit, Riffhard. Keno openly doesn't like George Bush, that upsets your politics/religion, so you and about 4 or 5 other guys who love feeling persecuted come over here for group hugs.

The only reason I care for the moment is that the link you posted was started by a 17 year old kid. He may know jackshit about the draft and politics, but he knows a hell of a lot about music for his age, WAY fucking more than any of your stale buddies who migrated over here know, and he posts regularly and intelligently about Stones related music. You completely misrepresented that kid here on Rocks Off by posting that link. If you disagreed with him on that particular post, you could have tried to educate him, instead you came over here whining like a fucking pussy.

Regards,
sirmoonie

P.S. I hereby retract my tribute to you when you "left" GASX3.
[/quote]

Well moonie I'm sorry that you have retracted said tribute. I hadn't known you had done so. Thanks anyway. I don't know the particular person that started that thread. I was merely pointing out that everytime a thread does get started over there by anyone about politics there seems to be a goup gang bang on anyone that does not perscribe to a certain mindset. I don't need any group hugs or cyber "atta boys" from any fucking one. I will give as good as I take all day long.

I'm starting to think that one of the main problems with Gasx3 is not the posters,but rather the setup of the board. One ill topic can take up the majority of the board. If you do not want to get into the particular disscussion at hand you must scrowl down three quarters of the page to get by the thread. If you choose to engage in the thread at hand you'd better be ready to deal with the wrath of the majority of the posters and even the moderator.

Keno will always claim to be fair and balanced. Perhaps he sees himself fair and I've had some decent conversations with the guy. However,when he says that anyone who believes in God is a moran(or something to that effect) and then calls all who feel different politicaly can't be a "true" Stones fans. Well,that doesn't seem to fair or balanced to me. Or even particularly liberal truth to tell. He has right to his opinion on any issue he chooses. We all do. But don't belittle me for feeling differently on the issues that he may differ with. I have never stated outright that anyone that does not believe the way I do is an idiot! Not once have I ever done that. Yet,that is exactly what I have had done to me there countless times.

Like I said it ain't really a thing to me. I was just commenting on the fact that many longtime regulars from there have long since split. Think about that. Why has that happened? There's a reason why and it's not all about liberal vs conservative bullshit. Hell,some of my favorite posters here are very liberal. I still get along with all of them though.

Group hugs? Give it rest moonie. I don't need any group hugs from anyone. A laugh or two works just fine for me. These days there is alot more laughter here than there for me and apparently many others as well.

A tour is needed desperatly for all.

Riffhard
December 6th, 2004 02:33 AM
huh?
quote:
Dead Flower wrote:
I like Gypsy. Being a slut isn't all that bad. Besides I can remember some old posts from Gypsy about Cardinal Fang where she shows her love to him so be cool. Stones ROCK and so does Cardinal Fang and Gypsy!

Who is Cardnal Fang?

(lurker here)
December 6th, 2004 02:33 AM
Janis
quote:
Dead Flower wrote:
I like Gypsy. Being a slut isn't all that bad. Besides I can remember some old posts from Gypsy about Cardinal Fang where she shows her love to him so be cool. Stones ROCK and so does Cardinal Fang and Gypsy!

I maintain that Gypsy is a dumb, tired, old, played out, slut. Even she has to notice that the only posts of her's that gets paid attention to here at Rocks Off are the ones where she is being *titilating*. Again I ask the question, *When is the last time she has educated any of us about the Rolling Stones?* Nothing less attractive than a slut who actually thinks that people are paying attention to her for what she has to say.
December 6th, 2004 02:34 AM
gypsy
quote:
Janis wrote:
NO, I am sure you are a S L U T. Figures that you can't spell. Maybe it's not too late to go to your local community *adult education* classes and get that GED. Besides what could of Cardinal Fang ever have done to you? What Stones question didn't he answer for you? I maintain that you are what you are, a really dumb slut that boys/men like to have fun with. A popular slut none the less.

Actually, Janis, "SLOT" is a little inside joke we have here at RO.
December 6th, 2004 02:38 AM
gypsy
quote:
Janis wrote:

I maintain that Gypsy is a dumb, tired, old, played out, slut. Even she has to notice that the only posts of her's that gets paid attention to here at Rocks Off are the ones where she is being *titilating*. Again I ask the question, *When is the last time she has educated any of us about the Rolling Stones?* Nothing less attractive than a slut who actually thinks that people are paying attention to her for what she has to say.

I maintain that my "Nankerace" thread was the best damn thing on this board all year, Janis. It was quite the smash hit!
December 6th, 2004 02:41 AM
Dead Flower I wouldn't go that far about Gypsy. I would presume that Cardinal Fang likes Gypsy and I don't know what she ever did to you Janis. To the person who asked who Cardinal Fang is, Cardinal Fang is a legend in Stones cyberspace. He won last years Rocks Off Trivia contest. I think he swept all three rounds. He also has been most generous to those who have asked him Stones questions, myself included. I actually met Cardinal Fang a few years ago while he was playing with his band. He did a great version of Child Of The Moon.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood