ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Marianne Faithfull new album Return to archive
12-07-01 12:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thu 6 Dec 2001 16:39
FAITHFULL'S KISSIN' TIME

Shop for Faithfull, Marianne

Marianne Faithfull has rounded up some of music's finest to appear on her new album.

Beck, Blur, Jarvis Cocker and Billy Corgan are amongst those to have contributed to the forthcoming, 'Kissin Time'.

The album, her first since 1999's 'Vagabond Ways', features a series of collaborations and specially commissioned songs.

Marianne, famed for her relationship with Mick Jagger in the 60's, has written the lyrics to eight of the 10 tracks.

'Sex with Strangers', one of three collaborations with Beck, will be released as a single on February 18.

A full track listing for the album is as follows:

- Sex with Strangers
- The Pleasure Song
- Like Being Born
- I'm On Fire.
- Wherever I Go
- Song for Nico
- Sliding Through Life on Charm
- Love & Money
- Nobody's Fault
- Kissin Time

'Kissin Time' is released through Hut Recordings on March 4.

12-07-01 01:47 AM
~AzQb

Oh Lord, Gerardo!!! I WOULD, you know, but her voice is becoming more like YokoOhnO's every day ; )

Lov~A

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.