ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: All broken up Return to archive
12-06-01 08:41 AM
nankerphelge well I'm sure that all of you, like me, are just crying yer eyes out now that Destiny's Child has decided to split. It's sad really, they were just starting to hit their groove and were poised to be the next big thing in rock & roll. I dunno about the rest of you but this news right on the heels of Harrison's death has sent me into an emotional tailspin. Talk of a Destiny's child reunion is already afoot. Damn, and Mick didn;t even get a chance to work with them -- hey - maybe he'll duet with some of them -- that'd be great...

12-06-01 08:54 AM
Maxlugar I too am sadened by this horrific turn of events.

But maybe now we will see more of Beyonce Knowles. I heard she is slated to to play the bird bath in Keiths next Wingless Angels project. From what I hear, every 23.3 seconds Keith will strum once on his guitar and Beyonce will gently spash her hand in the bird bath water. Sublime! Genius!

Beyonce is one of those rare women where you could "pop off" just to her face, ya know what I mean Nanky? For that alone, she is one of the most talented performers in music.

Maxy Von Pop Off.
12-06-01 09:19 AM
Joey You want horrific ??????????

Take a good look at the Ronnie Wood Promo poster that is featured today on the Rock's Off Board .

What a difference a day makes . Yesterday we had that beautiful and handsome portrait of Jagger and today Ronnie .

Oh the horror.........

The Horror ........

This is the End ........my only friend , the End .

Joey von Apocalypse Now ( ReDux )

" I love the smell of Napalm in the Morning .....smells like ........" Victory . "
12-06-01 12:03 PM
nankerphelge Yes I know just what you mean Max -- the "pop off" -- the facial -- the pearl necklace. Maybe that splashing sound is not Keith's bird bath.

12-07-01 12:15 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is the poster

12-07-01 01:57 AM
~AzQb

This whole thing almost distresses the Queen as much as Joey Macintyre leaving the New Kids on The Block to "record" on his own...

Oh, what has the biz become, boys? Are shall I say, "Boyz to Men"?!

Love yer stinky butts, all ; )
~A

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.