ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith pic Return to archive
12-04-01 07:29 AM
Maxlugar Nice pic of Keith and Patti at yet another movie premiere in the NY Post today.

That is all.....
12-04-01 10:53 AM
moy is it avilable on the website? i can't find it there
12-04-01 01:49 PM
nankerphelge there's a write up about Keith & Patti at the show -- and that Keith has never listened to Mick's solo stuff -- and that he had a broken ankle at the MSG show last month -- at Foxnews.com
12-04-01 02:01 PM
sandrew Man, he looks like death in that photo. I hope he's watching his cocaine and vodka intake.
12-04-01 02:34 PM
FotiniD So, is the pic on the NY Post site? What's the link? If it's not online, could somebody PLEASE scan it and post it on Rocks Off? I just can't wait to see that pic...

Thanks!
12-04-01 02:38 PM
sandrew I was referring to the one on the Fox News website, taken from the Concert for New York. I don't think the Keith blurb is on the NY Post website.
12-04-01 02:40 PM
moy I don't see the picture here but this is the fox news link

Keith Has Never Heard Mick�s Albums
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,40046,00.html

and this is the article

Rolling Stone Keith Has Never Heard Mick�s Albums

You'd think after 30�odd years together in The Rolling Stones, Keith Richards and Mick Jagger would want to know what the other is doing when the band is apart.

Apparently not.

Last night at the premiere of Robert Altman's superb new film, Gosford Park, Richards put in a rare appearance. He arrived with his wife, former model Patti Hansen, and his manager of 28 years, Jane Rose.

Richards does not make the scene much the way he used to, although he looked and sounded fit as a fiddle. Of course, the first thing we discussed was Jagger's new solo album, his fourth, called Goddess in the Doorway. Had Keith heard it yet?

"No," he said and laughed deeply. "I've never even heard the other two either or three!"

Richards did have more to say about his old friend, George Harrison, who passed away on Friday after a long struggle with cancer.

"I haven't seen him in the last year. I saw him after the stabbing. He handled it really well I thought, but I also had the feeling that it really hadn't helped him [in dealing with the cancer]. It's a sad thing but George was a lovely bloke, a great guy."

You might be asking what were Keith and Patti even doing at a Robert Altman movie premiere. I wanted to know that, too. Richards is friends with USA Films president Scott Greenstein. He doesn't know Altman at all.

"I don't know Robert, but I know other people in the movie. It's all English, isn't it? I think that's why they dragged me out here. Oh, he's English, bring him along!"

Keith told me that when he played in the Concert for New York City, back on Oct. 20, he was hobbling around the stage with a broken ankle. He'd gotten it kicking his front gate at home. Nevertheless, he and Jagger managed to pull off more than credible versions of "Salt of the Earth" and "Miss You."

"They took us down to see Ground Zero, and we met all the rescuers and firemen and police," he said. "When I saw what they were going through, I figured I could put up with a little pain."

[Edited by moy]
12-04-01 03:05 PM
~AzQb

That's my boy ; )
12-05-01 01:34 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Maybe (surely) Maxy is talking about the NYC premier of "Gosford Park", at the The Ziegfeld Theater yesterday. Keith attended, as mentioned in other thread with Jane Rose, his 28 years old assistant.

Here are some pix with thanks to Jim Spellman

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
12-05-01 09:55 AM
sandrew He looks much better there - looks like he's dying his hair again, too.
12-05-01 10:15 AM
Joey I believe Keith and Patti look better than ever ......... Good to see them smiling so much . They both look very happy . They must be enjoying life .

Health is everything , isn't it ???????

Joey

12-05-01 01:51 PM
FotiniD I agree Joey, they do look lovely, both of them! All smiles and happy!

I also love Patti's haircut And what can I say about mr. Richards!!! Amazing!!

Thanks for the pix to Jim!
12-06-01 09:31 AM
CS Being Keith
Mr. Glimmer Twin greeted by six U.S. marshals; father of the year: Stephen Bing. Plus: Chyna's "exploding boob"!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
By Amy Reiter

Dec. 6, 2001 | All that "high alert" talk earlier in the day appears to have made people a little jumpy at the premiere screening of Robert Altman's "Gosford Park" Monday night. Just ask Keith Richards.

As soon as the Rolling Stoner and his wife, Patti Hanson, pulled up in front of the New York theater in which the film was being screened, I'm told, six federal marshals surrounded his limo, guns drawn. People scattered, fearing a terrorist attack or -- worse -- a drug bust.

"It turned out that the limo was thought to have been stolen, but you should have heard the rumors at the theater," Richards told New York gossipist Baird Jones at the party after the screening at the Central Park Boathouse. "Patti and I were sitting in the theater trying to watch the movie and we could hear in the crowd behind us these gossips saying, 'Oh, isn't it a shame Keith is back on the smack? He barricaded himself in the limo shooting up. Then he became like a cornered wild beast when the cops came, so they just towed the car away. It was the only way to handle the situation safely.' We just turned around and said, 'Hey, you idiots, we are sitting right in front of you. Now shut up and let us watch the movie.'"

But, alas, Richards' and Hanson's presence at the afterparty didn't stop the rumors.

"People were pointing at Patti and me saying, 'Oh, look, Keith and Patti already made bail, and they came right back over to the party, boy, they never miss a party, do they, those two?'" he griped. "So finally I said, why fight it? And I was like, 'Yes, lads, it was quite a race against those marshals, but we shook them with a wild U-turn going a hundred miles an hour on the Bronx Parkway. But they could be after us here any minute, so keep your eyes peeled, I may have to jump in the lake and make another getaway. But I promise I will never give up alive.' And they are all patting me on the back, Lord knows what crime they think I have committed, maybe playing my guitar too loudly."

There's just no sympathy for the old devil.

salon.com
[Edited by CS]
12-07-01 09:23 AM
moy Another pic, this is from iorr http://www.iorr.org/news.htm

12-07-01 10:48 AM
Sue These are the best pix of Keith and Patti since their wedding, thanks
12-08-01 05:29 PM
Joey I still can not get over how good these two look ......

Keith and Patti are a match made in heaven . Keith is a lucky guy , I just hope he stops smoking soon before he ends up like George or my father .

Smoke dope and not cigarettes.

Joey von Tap
12-08-01 09:31 PM
Angiegirl Is that a mustache on Keef's face???? Oh no, I just hope he forgot to shave. Otherwise they look very cool.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.