ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Harrison & Lennon meet in afterlife Return to archive
11-30-01 09:40 AM
Joey Hello My Dearest Stonesian Brothers and Sisters.....

ABC News confirms that George Harrison and John Lennon have just had their first meeting in the afterlife . Upon initial greetings , onlookers were surprised that their very first topic of discussion was not royalty rights , or bitching about Paul , or getting screwed by the Apple Records debacle , or even the release of the " Dirty Work " album . No , my Droogies , John and George spent thirty minutes discussing Steel Driving Hammer's drinking prowess .

Yeah !!!!! Go Tony ........love it !

" Bite Me Arse Ronnie "

Joey von Georgily drink

11-30-01 11:18 AM
Maxlugar You're posting better these days.

Good work. Take the rest of the day off.
11-30-01 02:34 PM
Joey Thank You Maxy.........

Ours is a secret society ......Hug Me !!!!!!

11-30-01 11:30 PM
Torn & Frayed
quote:
Joey wrote:
Hello My Dearest Stonesian Brothers and Sisters.....

ABC News confirms that George Harrison and John Lennon have just had their first meeting in the afterlife . Upon initial greetings , onlookers were surprised that their very first topic of discussion was not royalty rights , or bitching about Paul , or getting screwed by the Apple Records debacle , or even the release of the " Dirty Work " album . No , my Droogies , John and George spent thirty minutes discussing Steel Driving Hammer's drinking prowess .

Yeah !!!!! Go Tony ........love it !

" Bite Me Arse Ronnie "

Joey von Georgily drink

I'm sorry, but I find your making a silly joke like that both inappropriate and terribly insensitive.
12-02-01 05:00 PM
Child of the Moon As a fan of the Beatles, I think Joey's post was fucking hilarious. We shouldn't be crying, we should be celebrating George's life, man. The great gig in the sky is on, man, and I'm sure Lennon and Harrison are up there writing something even better than "Hey Jude."

Rock on, my brothers and sisters.
12-03-01 06:55 PM
~AzQb

Der!!!

PAUL wrote Hey Jude for Julian Lennon as a lad, and THAT cat ain't dead ; )

"Help me get that Walrus outta mah hair, Ronnie"
12-04-01 05:48 PM
Child of the Moon Annie, babe, I know that! What kind of fool do you take me for!? ;-) I'm just alluding to the idea that maybe John and George would be able to put out something in the afterlife that's even better than what Paul put out in his life...

Ah, y'know...

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.