ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What's up with that? Return to archive
11-29-01 07:40 PM
Mother baby The "official" Keith Richards website I mean. Does that site ever open for business? LOL.
12-04-01 03:24 PM
~AzQb

The man takes his time. With everything. Who else could have put up with Mick all these years???

It's a-comin' ; )
12-04-01 08:11 PM
Maxlugar Oh its always Keith putting up with Mick!

Are you forgetting Mick putting up with Keith being a friggin' zombie through almost all of the 70's?

I'm really sick of all the anti-Mick shit.

Mick gets crap for doing a very un-Stones like album but Keith is hailed as a genius for recording some local drifters in his backyard along with laughing and some crickets and the occasional guitar strum?!

Unbelieveable.
12-04-01 08:34 PM
Joey Keith also recorded Moonlight , you and I gathering firewood for the bonfire at 2000 Man's house . He also recorded Steelie peeing out the fiftieth floor of the Downtown Chicago Marriott . These , and other sordid sonic bits can be found on the next Stones Studio album .

Hug Me .

" Lose a shoe up my 1/2 Irish Ass Ronnie "

Joey , C10

12-04-01 08:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Who cares about the official site if you have Keith, the web-evangelist right here!

http://www.albec.net.mx/personales/rocksoff/keithfucius.htm
12-05-01 07:20 AM
Maxlugar Good stuff Joey.

That is pratically what Wingless Angles sounds like.

12-05-01 02:33 PM
~AzQb

gEESH, MisterMaxlUgar!!!

I never meant to be "anti-Mick" as you called it, i think; it's just that, again, we're talking ENERGY levels here, babe. And when you do "solo" you don't have time to write with yer "real" band. Yer ginseng bill goes out the window. The Geritol aisle gets cleaned out...you get it...

don't you?
It's the ENERGY thing. And Mick, in my opinion, needs to put it to work where it works. Dirty.
~A
12-05-01 02:48 PM
Maxlugar Sorry Annie.

In the words of that group that has the guitarist that just learned that Tap, Tap, Tap thing: You are forgiiiinnnnvveeennn.

Maxy Von Poopy Flap.
12-05-01 08:12 PM
Joey You make Joey smile .

Have you bought the new " Concert for New York " CD yet ????

Good stuff my Brother.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.