ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NME Originals: 1960's Swinging London Return to archive
12-17-03 02:49 PM
Honky Tonk Man Just bought the latest issue in the New Musical Express Originals series. It's excellent, packed full of the best NME and Melody Maker articles from the years 1963-1969. It includes reviews for the best albums and singles during this period and reviews and pictures of all the Poll Winners Concerts. There are a few Stones articles, none of which were included in their own Originals issue. There is also a pre - Jeff Beck Group picture of Ronnie with Steve Marriot, taken a the 67 Poll Winners concert.

Its well worth tracking down. It costs �4.99 and $9.95 in American money.

Alex
12-17-03 03:10 PM
Child of the Moon Thanks, HTM. I'll keep my eyes open for it. I hope it makes a trek over here to the States, like the Stones edition did.
12-17-03 03:38 PM
glencar Child, you can usually find that sort of thing at Borders or Barnes & Noble.