ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dave Matthews Concert Return to archive
12-17-03 01:00 AM
NHStonesfan I just returned home from a Dave Matthews and Friend's Concert. It was my 1st concert since seeing the Stones twice last year.

Yes it was enjoyable but I was envious of all the
hardcore Dave Matthews fans fondly remembering how much fun it is to see your favorite band like I got to last year.

Hopefully The Stones will tour again in the not to distant future.

12-17-03 01:45 AM
stickyturd My favorite two Dave Matthews songs are Wild Horses and Memory Motel. I know these are Dave's songs because the files I downloaded on WinMX say they are his. I do not know why he let this guy Jagger do guest appearances on them. Also I do not know where the two guitar players came from, or where the fiddle player went.

Anyway, Dave is obviously gay. He made a fast rise to fame in 1993 after playing coffee houses in South Africa for 15 years.

Dave is also pro-apartheid. Although he thinks he should not be forced to share a bus stop or drinking fountain with any "colored" person, he shares the stage with 4 of them every night. I only wonder if they travel in the same Winnebago when they're on tour.
12-17-03 09:28 AM
Jumacfly Dave Matthews: my answer to stomach problems...
12-17-03 10:52 AM
glencar Dave Matthews: My answer to insomnia!
12-17-03 12:17 PM
KeithRichards210 I'd rather listen to a strangling walrus than this guy. When he 'sings" it sounds like he's got a schlong stuck in his throat.
12-17-03 12:21 PM
glencar Get serious. I like slagging on other bands & all but DMB is adequate.
12-17-03 01:17 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
NHStonesfan wrote:
...all the hardcore Dave Matthews fans...

WHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah right...
12-17-03 01:21 PM
KeithRichards210 My take on DMB is either people hate 'em or love 'em. There doesn't appear to be much middle ground there. Their stuff just isn't my cup of tea. :barf:
12-17-03 02:51 PM
SHINE A LIGHT kr210, please check your PM. thanks.
12-17-03 03:17 PM
KeithRichards210
12-17-03 03:24 PM
Factory Girl Is Dave trying to be the new Jerry Garcia???

I don't dig DM at all. YAWN!
12-17-03 03:39 PM
glencar FG, they're all trying to be the new Grateful Dead. At least DM sings better than the Phish guy.
12-17-03 05:08 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Hardcore Dave Matthews fans? That much be an odd bunch....biker gangs? But then again everyone has their owns tastes. Alot of people actually like screwy artists/records. There's certainly no shortage of bad taste. All those "hardcore" Art Garfunkle fans. Heck, maybe the Queen should Knight him.