ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: attention australian ROers Return to archive
12-16-03 11:24 PM
stonedinaustralia "being mick" is being repeated on ABC tv tonight

12-17-03 05:56 AM
fmk438j cheers sia.

12-17-03 09:54 AM
jb Corgi is very, very serious..Same for fmk438j. SIA, however, is a gem of a human being.
[Edited by jb]
12-17-03 10:04 AM
Joey " Corgi is very, very serious..Same for fmk438j. SIA, however, is a gem of a human being. "

Corgi is a Police Captain in the Melbourne State Secret Service who has a very " itchy trigger finger " , walks the beat regularly and despises thugs . Oh , and he also is very very serious .

SIA is a very decent man .
12-17-03 10:21 AM
jb I have had the pleasure of talking to SIA in the chat room and I find him to be a very kind, decent, witty, and sensible person. He always had a nice word for me even when I was scorned by others. Corgi and fmk438j, on the other hand, were like vultures attacking my dead carcas when I was down. Instead of leanding support, they "piled it on".
They(corgi and fmk438j) must be very, very serious people. Least I not forget, Aussie Tony is, like SIA, a most wonderful and giving person.
12-17-03 05:08 PM
Daethgod great show that Being Mick

man how many autographs do u think Mick has signed since teh 60s ? .. and its amazing he hasn't been blinded by the countles flashbulbs going off everywhere

12-17-03 05:10 PM
glencar I had a disposable camera at a couple of shows & I can tell you firsthand that he doesn't like flashes in the face but then, who would?
12-17-03 05:37 PM
stonedinaustralia i hadn't seen the show before and went to watch it last night...i must say i sort of lost interest fairly quickly...especially after the close up shots of the baby jagger (gabriel) with his finger rammed up his nose demanding to go to paris...maybe i should have given it more of a go but it just didn't capture my imagination...

12-17-03 05:39 PM
Joey " rammed up his nose demanding to go to paris...maybe i should have given it more of a go but it just didn't capture my imagination... "

Never say " Paris " to The Joey !!!!!

[ Edited by Jacky Boy ! ]

[Edited by Joey]
12-17-03 05:45 PM
glencar I own the "Being Mick" DVD but have yet to watch. Maybe this nose-picking kid is good for laughs!
12-17-03 06:32 PM
corgi37 Corgi is serious - seriously well hung.
12-17-03 06:35 PM
glencar Hehehe...
12-17-03 11:08 PM
fmk438j To my jb, I appreciate you calling me 'serious' as opposed to stupid, etc.

I sincerely would like to meet you, possibly early 2005, mainly because I like to believe there is a nice person behind the jb 'character'. I wish you would post more like the way you did once* to Nasty Habits where you used your (real) intellect rather than the usual one. That is your choice, of course.

*not that i agreed with the sentiments of the post, but the language used.

12-18-03 06:19 AM
Daethgod i also took a few disposables to teh Melb shows and got some great pics.
I was front row at Prince in October and saw absolutely NO cameras at all. Good of the Stones to at least let us fans take in disposables. I was actually blown away by how clear the pics came out. Not as clear as Corgis 'illegal' digi ones tho : P

12-18-03 09:14 AM
glencar I have been at a couple of concerts where disposables weren't allowed openly but no, the Stones' security doesn't seem to piss its pants over junky cameras.
12-18-03 01:14 PM
jb I too would like to meet you and Corgi, but I must warn both of you that I am a very, very serious person.
[Edited by jb]
12-18-03 02:11 PM
glencar Josh had a bad experience meeting a couple of posters from another board so please be nice to him. Seriously.