ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey! Wait a second! (Header pic) Return to archive
12-16-03 04:01 PM
Child of the Moon Hey! Wait! That's Tacoma! I was there!!! This makes me insanely happy! My only Stones show, and there it is! Thanks, Chief Moon!
12-16-03 09:24 PM
beer I was there too, Child of the Moon. It was my 2nd Stones show though, first was Seattle Kingdome '97.
12-16-03 10:24 PM
CHIEFMOON Well, here's another:

12-16-03 11:57 PM
Child of the Moon Chief Moon, you're an excellent photographer. Thanks for the Tacoma pics... in fact, thanks for all of the photos you've taken! As Mr. Michael Phillip said, "Don't stop!"
12-17-03 12:01 AM
glencar Great shots, chiefmoon! You must have been right up there.
12-17-03 12:21 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header:

Tacoma Dome - November 6, 2002
� 2002 Chief Moon, Thanks Chief!!
12-17-03 03:49 AM
CHIEFMOON Yes glencar, I was quite close, and my ticket was for even closer.

I may be able to dredge up some thing from that '97 show in Seattle.
Had 14th row Keith's side that night.
12-17-03 03:51 AM
CHIEFMOON Thank you very much for the kind comments, Child of the Moon.
12-17-03 11:09 AM
glencar I have some great shots but I haven't learned to scan...
12-17-03 01:24 PM
Angiegirl There's not that much to learn. Put the object on the scanner and click scan... maybe change the output resolution, depending on if it's meant for screen (web/desktop) or print. If you wanna print, choose a higher resolution, which also results in a larger image, at least 300 dpi (dots per inch). For screen, 75 dpi is enough, as a screen can't show more than that, so higher resolution is pointless, unless you just want a bigger image.

That's the basics.

Afterwards you can edit your image in a program like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro or any other image editing software. You can edit colors, crop, change size, save for web in lower resolution, change format (jpg, bmp etc)...