ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Sir Charles" header Return to archive
12-14-03 07:24 AM
Hannalee Voodoo, how could you!

You do realise you've turned Charlie into Citizen Camembert from Carry On Don't Lose Your Head?
12-14-03 07:30 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I'll be damned. Was that photo taken yesterday at the ceremony? I know the Brits are a little crazy about formalities but isn't that a little extreme. No wonder Mick didn't want his picture taken. I wonder what kind of get up he was wearing.
12-14-03 07:41 AM
Monkey Woman LOL! TTM, it's from 1993, at Mick's 50th birthday bash, where there was a costumed ball with a Bastille Day theme. All were dressed in periode costumes from the French Revolution. Hilarious!
12-14-03 07:49 AM
Hannalee
12-14-03 09:23 AM
LadyJane I don't know what made me laugh harder....Charlie in today's header or Saddam in custody!!

LJ.
12-14-03 09:58 AM
glencar Saddam had a better disguise, LJ!
12-14-03 12:49 PM
Gazza >I'll be damned. Was that photo taken yesterday at the ceremony? I know the Brits are a little crazy about formalities but isn't that a little extreme. No wonder Mick didn't want his picture taken. I wonder what kind of get up he was wearing.

Jesus Christ, man - what planet are you on? Theres been a million photos and articles about Mick and what he was wearing yesterday and you think we're "made" to dress up like this? And uh.....Charlie wasn't at the ceremony. As you may have seen, it was only Joe,Karis and Lizzie
12-14-03 10:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL this was the Carry On Don't Lose Your Head header

Sir Charles with Lady Shirley and Lady Seraphine
12-15-03 07:28 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:
"and you think we're "made" to dress up like this?

Well...who know's what goes on behind closed doors at Buckingham palace? LOL. (But that post is a good example of a certain type of Maine humor...deadpan and absurd)
12-15-03 07:31 PM
glencar Ah, humor!
12-16-03 06:05 AM
JaggerLips Hehehe Mr Charlie Watts looks funny in that little number, he could easily pass as a Duke, Earl or a Lord, I'd certainly offer to be his personal aide ;-)