ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New material by Sebastian Krueger Return to archive
12-13-03 04:35 PM
Tom

http://www.sebkrueger.de/rollingstonese.htm

12-13-03 08:10 PM
glencar Is that Ronnie in 5 years?
12-13-03 08:34 PM
SHINE A LIGHT i'm just as curious as glencar, and man that's frightening!!! so, who is it???
12-13-03 08:42 PM
glencar I find your mind rather incurious by & large so please don't ever compare the two of us again. Thank you kindly.
12-13-03 09:24 PM
Gazza I love Kruger's work (as you can see by the avatar). his "Stones" book is fantastic
12-13-03 09:37 PM
glencar That's Krueger? I thought it was that Spitting Images gig.
12-15-03 03:03 AM
padre I really dig those Kruger images. No matter how twisted the faces on those drawings look there's always respect for his idols. He sure seems like a real fan. Every Stones fan should have his book "Stones" in the shelf.
I see from his recent Stones caricatures that he's toned down his style a bit. At least the noses have gotten smaller.
12-16-03 07:12 AM
UGot2Rollme I think he needs to spend more time on Charlie, I mean look at #182 - what the f**ck?
12-16-03 08:30 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff Kruger is the best modern artist in the world!!
He's our NORMAN ROCKWELL of these days
thanx for the pics