ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Diana Krall marries Elvis Costello Return to archive
12-11-03 07:47 AM
Lazy Bones Diana Krall marries Elvis Costello

NEW YORK (AP) -- Canadian jazz singer Diana Krall has tied the knot with her beau of one year, Elvis Costello, in a wedding in England, Costello's public relations firm confirmed Wednesday.

The couple married Saturday night in a ceremony at Elton John's mansion in Surrey, England, the Globe and Mail newspaper reported.

"The wedding was a private event with close friends and family in attendance," Shore Fire Media said in a statement.

About 150 guests, including Paul McCartney and Canada's consul general to New York, Pamela Wallin, were sworn to secrecy, the newspaper reported. Krall grew up outside Vancouver, British Columbia.

The 39-year-old jazz singer and Costello, 49, live in New York and have a home on Vancouver Island.

The marriage is a first for Krall. Costello's previous two marriages ended in divorce
12-11-03 09:54 AM
Gazza Good taste, Elvis!
12-11-03 03:56 PM
Lazy Bones Bingo!
12-11-03 03:59 PM
gypsy I'm sure somewhere Bebe Buell is telling herself that Elvis still loves her.
Anyone read her stupid book? The woman is delusional and needs help. How Liv turned out so well with that woman as a mother is beyond me. Probably because her mother was hardly around.
Just my two cents.
12-11-03 04:16 PM
Joey " The woman is delusional and needs help. How Liv turned out so well with that woman as a mother is beyond me. Probably because her mother was hardly around. "

There , There My Princess :

Come to Joey !!!!!!!!!

12-11-03 04:51 PM
gypsy Quit yawning at me, you bastard.
12-11-03 04:59 PM
Joey " Quit yawning at me, you bastard. "

Now quit stalling ..........................and Come to Joey !!!!!

I'm " Buggin " Baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-12-03 06:12 AM
corgi37 She...married...him? WTF? Oh, the horror. Its all Billy Joel and whats-her-name, Tico from Bon Jovi and Eve Herzigova or indeed, even Keith and Patti Hanson. Well, i mean, admit it, come on. Lucky bastards, though all didnt last, at least they got there.
12-12-03 08:57 AM
MarthaMyDear Keith and Patti are still together, as far as I know... Unless
I missed some Stones gossip (which I doubt)... lol..........
:P lol...........

*** Martha ***
12-12-03 11:27 AM
prism Men who marry beautiful "trophy wives" without considering they have nothing in common intellectually usually find unhappiness down the road.
12-12-03 01:22 PM
glencar Bon Jovi & Eva Herzigova? He's still married to his Jersey Girl, Dorothea Hurley as my Bon Jovi-loving pals tell me.
12-12-03 05:16 PM
glencar Elvis Costello is a hard-living guy. This one might not outlast the decade.
12-12-03 05:22 PM
glencar Now you're talking!

12-12-03 05:24 PM
Joey " Elvis Costello is a hard-living guy. This one might not outlast the decade. "

It should last longer than Pam and Tommy Lee !!!!!

12-12-03 05:24 PM
glencar
12-12-03 05:25 PM
glencar The student is now the teacher, ah young glasshopper!

12-12-03 05:50 PM
Gazza >Bon Jovi & Eva Herzigova? He's still married to his Jersey Girl, Dorothea Hurley as my Bon Jovi-loving pals tell me.

No - the man said "Tico from Bon Jovi" who did in fact marry the soon to be anorexic Czech model. It didnt last. I guess she was forced to listen to a few of their albums and cut her losses.
12-12-03 06:01 PM
glencar Thanks for the clarification. I once had the extreme displeasure of watching a Bon Jovi DVD. Sometimes I'm just too polite for my owned good!

12-12-03 10:52 PM
corgi37 Of course Keith and Patti are still rocking, i sort of stuffed that up. He's a loyal old bloke. Anita and Patti. Not bad for 40 years. Speaking of funny matches, you can go right back to Marilyn Monroe and DeMaggio. I mean, it gives hunky, gorgeous blokes like me a hard time. I had to settle for, like, 3rd or 4th best with my wife.

Of course, you realise, she wont read this.
12-13-03 08:54 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Its all Billy Joel and whats-her-name, Tico from Bon Jovi and Eve Herzigova or indeed, even Keith and Patti Hanson.

Christie Brinkley. That crazy marriage of Lisa Marie Presley and Jacko didn't last too long either. I doubt even if Jacko cosumated the marriage.
12-13-03 05:55 PM
Gazza Any truth in the rumour that his next record is going to be that old favourite "I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles" ?
12-13-03 06:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Any truth in the rumour that his next record is going to be that old favourite "I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles" ?

San Quentin. Hard Time Blues.
12-13-03 08:01 PM
glencar The trial will be fun!
12-16-03 05:35 AM
corgi37 I still got a week on my bet that Jacko air conditions his brain ala Kirk Cobain.