ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Exile is a GENIUS! Return to archive
12-16-02 10:37 AM
Honky Tonk Man Check out the link Voodoo has provided with todays header. The animation took a while to load, but boy it was worth it. Had me in stitches!

Alex
12-16-02 10:39 AM
jb Thank you Alex..this was up last week both here and on Stonesdoug...you must have been busy buying tickets ....We all still grieve for the loss of Diana and are very concerned about the Harry/James Hewitt scandal!!!
12-16-02 10:47 AM
Honky Tonk Man I was very busy buying tickets!

I have tickets for three shows!

Munich Olymihalle
London Twikenham
London Wembley Arena

Not bad, eh?

William and Harry are a couple of poofters!

Alex
12-16-02 10:53 AM
jb Maybe you can hook up with other European Stones fans to attrend some of thwe shows...I am going to MSG alone, but it's a lot more fun to be in the company felloe Stones fans. I know there a not many your age who like the Stones, but I am sure there are a few people you could find.
12-16-02 11:10 AM
Honky Tonk Man Well for Twikenham im going with my dad Hes never seen the Stones before, so i thought it was about time!

For Wembley Arena im dragging along my best freind. Hes not happy about spending �90 odd, but he should be coming. Otherwise, i may have to sell the ticket.

I have no idea about Munich yet. I have sorted out the reservation. That cost �100. Im going to be staying in a 4 Star Hotel in Central Munich. The Show is on the day i arrive. I go home the next day. I cant go wrong!

I saw Ronnie Wood live by myself. Sometimes theres just no other way. You always end up speaking to someone though. I want lonley!

Alex
12-16-02 11:15 AM
jb I am a very lonely person too...My only friends are my wife and 2 kids..and they are forced to like me b/c I support them in a very comfortabler lifestyle..My wife is demanding to move to mizner preserve which is going to cost me 700k for a 5 bedroom, 31/2 bath, with pool...The upgrades include granite Kitchen, saturnia tile throughout house, paved circular driveway, and window treatments...Your lucky to be young and free....
12-16-02 11:16 AM
parmeda Hi Alex!

That's very surprising that your dad will be joining you for a show...he was never a fan, huh? Boy, is he going to be kicking himself for what he's been missing all of these years...

One other thing...
poofters....please explain?
12-16-02 11:24 AM
egon gay...
12-16-02 11:25 AM
jb Egon
[Edited by jb]
[Edited by jb]
12-16-02 11:28 AM
parmeda jb...I'm thinking that egon answered my "poofters" question, lol. (At least I'm hoping so!!) And if correct, Thanks Egon!
12-16-02 11:30 AM
nankerphelge But now that you mentioned it jb, care to explain yourself?

No wonder you were asking about hugs...

12-16-02 11:30 AM
jb Yes Parmeda......By the way, saw bits and pieces of Al on SNL..seemed very funny!!!
Are you going to MSG? If I end up having to buy 2, maybe we can work something out..
[Edited by jb]
[Edited by jb]
12-16-02 11:38 AM
egon indeed i was answering parmeda.

jb please stick with rude remarks about the beatles (or even me), cos you're scaring me with your "when i was a young boy" posts.

i'm guessing you are still a bit confused because of sexy_chick4u.

i understand that.
12-16-02 11:40 AM
parmeda jb...I've learned that you never admit to anything.
Right, Nanky?

I'm working on getting my butt out to NY for the 18th. It's still in the planning stage, or I should say "the whining" stage, lol. We'll talk...

SNL gave me a few chuckles...not as much as I seem to get here though. It's only Monday, let the games begin!
12-16-02 11:43 AM
egon jb! don't delete it!
12-16-02 11:56 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, he's a genius! He posted it on the board on December 5th, but now the thread is on the archives so I decided not to use the header reserved for Monday, and put that link instead.

BTW, some retarded person linked and named it "a game" LOL, surely she has not seen it and just wanted to add something to her wasteland.
12-16-02 01:47 PM
FPM C10 I've never noticed the similarities between Keef and Moe the Bartender, but they could be brothers!

"Amanda Hugandkiss...WHY can't I find Amanda Hugandkiss?"
"Maybe your standards are too high!"
12-16-02 01:54 PM
Sir Stonesalot JB...you are so fickle. I thought you were taking ME to MSG!

What does Pammy got that I don't.......

Oh.

Nevermind.
12-16-02 01:57 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hey, I just noticed....why is Keef playing lefty in the header?
12-16-02 02:07 PM
jb Technically, you deserve it as the boots have brought me a great deal of joy...I am having a hard time getting premium singles for both shows..if I have to purchase 2, I will definitely keep you in mind...I don't think Parmeda can make it as she is going to Chicago show(s).
12-16-02 03:07 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, just don't expect a reach around from me!

A tickie to that show is worth at least another big pile of discs....some videos too! 'Cept on my discs this time.
12-16-02 03:11 PM
jb I never thought getting a good ticket would be so difficult...I'll know for sure by around the first of the year....
12-16-02 03:18 PM
parmeda Josh, you are absolutely correct in saying SS is much more deserving in accompaning you to MSG...you both are very generous souls. And it's true, a few days afterwards, I will be at the shows here. However, if I am able to make the trek out east, it would be a last minute decission...and unfortunately, all it would take is a flash of one of the gams in JB's direction and poor SS will be watching the show from a different vantage point.
12-16-02 03:20 PM
jb Actually parmeda. you would end up shopping with my wife..LOL....some things are instinctual to females!!!
12-16-02 03:24 PM
parmeda LMAO...this is true! But, considering another chance to see the boys...I know where my loyalty is and I can shop at home!
12-16-02 07:33 PM
exile well Im honoured to be on the header
thanks for your kind words

keith playing left handed was just me being inaccurate
quite true keith does look a little like Moe the Bartender

Ill try and get around to finishing soon

cheers
12-16-02 08:28 PM
Highwire Rob Superb Exile! My computer is a basic celeron but your video loaded relatively fast.

You certainly have a skillfull eye and artful design for body motion. I love the little pull and rise that Ronnie gives his guitar in rhythm to the song. And Micks enunciating lips!!!!

Thanks.

--Rob.
12-16-02 10:17 PM
Cant Catch Me Wow, the animation IS supurb, Exile, fantastic work. Can it be downloaded in its entirety, anybody know? When I try to grab it for download I think I'm just getting one static frame. It'd be a great screensaver if it can be run in that manner. If you could package it like that, Exile, you could probably sell it as shareware on places like download.com. Lots of people would probably pay $5 to $10 bucks for it, especially once they saw a snippet as a preview.
12-16-02 10:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl In his original message on December 5th (See yesterday's Archive), he offered the file free just e-mailing him reqeusting the file. I did it, I have not received yet, but he is going to finish it.
12-17-02 09:25 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is a stand still from the animation, used as header.

Check the great animation created by our Australian friend Exile!
Click here or the image and enjoy! - � 2002 by Exile! Thanks so much!

Later I'm gonna put some lips