ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones: Unseen Archives Return to archive
12-15-02 09:45 PM
gypsy "The Rolling Stones: Unseen Archives" is a great book I just got last weekend. It is full of pics of the guys with their wives/girlfriends/children. A behind the scenes type of thing. It pretty much covers all 40 years. I got HB w/ DC for only $11.97. Try ebay, Barnes & Noble, and half.com. The pics are all from the Daily Mirror. There were a LOT I hadn't seen, like a couple of Ron and his first wife, Chrissie, and a LOT more. I highly recommend it.
12-16-02 12:47 AM
KeepRigid How about bringing this book over tonight to read to me?
12-16-02 01:20 AM
gypsy I'll be there in two shakes of a lamb's tail, babe.
12-16-02 08:25 AM
FotiniD Gypsy, where did you get the book from?
I checked with Amazon and Barnes and Noble but they don't have any available copies.
12-16-02 08:34 AM
Sir Stonesalot My local Barnes and Noble had about 20 copies on the clearance table at $8.99 a pop back in August. Nice book, and at $8.99, a great steal.
12-16-02 05:53 PM
gypsy FotiniD, I bought mine at www.half.com. They had several other copies at the time. You can click on 'Books,' then search under Title, Author, or ISBN. The full title is "The Rolling Stones: Unseen Archives." The author is Susan Hill. I've also seen a few copies on ebay for $5.00 and up. Good luck with your search!