ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm sorry, Joey Return to archive
12-15-02 02:10 AM
gypsy I washed and dried your avatar's little cousin tonight. I was really sad when I found his scattered remains in the lint catcher.
I wasn't home earlier, so I recorded SNL w/ Al Gore. Will watch it tomorrow maybe.
And I went to Dallas and checked out the job assignment and decided not to take it. I got a better offer, and I'm going to be working in Tulsa by next week.
I'll share any and all cool stories from the ER (which shall remain nameless). I'm hoping for the old "I was taking a shower...and, I, umm, slipped...and lo and behold...there was a dildo on the floor of the shower...and how it eased it's way into my lower intestines is beyond me."
12-15-02 02:34 PM
Joey " And I went to Dallas and checked out the job assignment and decided not to take it. I got a better offer, and I'm going to be working in Tulsa by next week. "

<------ " Tulsa " ?!?!?!? " Tulsa " ?!?!?! " Tulsa " ?!?!?!?!

Hold on little buddy , let me handle this !!!!!!!!

Gypsy , you mean to tell me you left Dallas for Tulsa ???? Ol' J.R. don't approve of that nonsense ................What could they possibly have in Tulsa that anyone would want besides you ???????????????

Hope my Daddy don't find out about this -- He will be pissed for sure .

Please , I's justs gots tos knows ...............but for now :

" Come to Joey " tonight !!!!!!!!!

" Shall I put on ' Tattoo You ' tonight she purred ????? 'Come to Joey ' I said to her Ronnie "

{{{{{{{{{{{JOEYKINS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
12-15-02 07:48 PM
gypsy Tulsa offered me more $ than Dallas. And that is what J.R. would do...go where the money is.
12-16-02 09:45 AM
Joey " And that is what J.R. would do...go where the money is. "

Amen , My Princess !

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Fly !

12-16-02 05:48 PM
gypsy I knew you'd understand, my dear sweet young Joey.
12-16-02 07:54 PM
Joey " I knew you'd understand, my dear sweet young Joey. "

Gypsy...............Come to Joey tonight !

I got my WHO/STONES Songbook with me................YES !!!

{{{{{{{{{{JOEYKINS}}}}}}}}}}}}}