ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header Harlem Shuffle Pic Return to archive
12-15-02 12:20 AM
sirmoonie Beauty Voodoo Chile! You are beyond description, so I won't even try.

Man, that brings back mems. That was a long time ago you guys!

Loved Harlem Shuffle at the time, because it fit what I thought the Stones were all about, and I still love it today, even though I think the Stones are about different stuff now.

Won't even get into the rest of DW, because we have all had our say on that.

But I think we all agree Harlem was something at least worthwhile and an interesting part of The Rolling Stones Life.
12-15-02 12:41 AM
rogerriffin keith is the best even in cat.
12-15-02 01:16 AM
Nasty Habits I honestly think it was THIS VIDEO that made me say, OK, I will buy the new album by the Rolling Stones. Therefore, this goddamn cartoon is responsible for my life at this moment as we know it.

Drink to that, mothersuckers!

12-15-02 01:55 AM
FPM C10 I hate Ralph Bakshi. Well, I liked his version of Mighty Mouse. But in general, I hate his stuff, including the animated part of the video for this.

I LOVE the song. And the Stones look cool in the video.

I have the picture-sleeve of the single, and it comes with a poster - very similar to the header. I hate it but would I ever part with it?

No.
12-15-02 02:15 PM
parmeda Great header!
Great song!

...Moonie, if you come to the windy city and this is played, I'll hunt you down! Make sure you're wearing your dancin' shoes...it's gonna be me & you, right up the main aisle.
12-16-02 04:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header