ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ryan Adams to Open for Stones Return to archive
12-14-02 08:03 PM
CS After wrapping up a tour of Europe this month, Ryan Adams returns stateside for eight dates opening for the Rolling Stones, including the band's two-night stands in New York and Chicago. Adams will also be aboard when Mick Jagger and Co. roll into Pittsburgh, Boston, Houston and Oklahoma.

Adams is supporting his latest release, Demolition, the collection of demos culled from five unreleased albums. His proper follow-up to 2001's Gold is titled Life in Hell and will be released in March.

Meanwhile, the Stones wrapped up their final dates of the year in November. They will resume touring in January, and then head overseas, where they will tour from February through August.
12-14-02 08:40 PM
parmeda damn...my theory of Buddy Guy opening in Chicago just flew out the back door

Thanks for the info CS...haven't seen Ryan yet, gotta check him out.
12-15-02 04:19 AM
F505 Ryan is okay: even pretty good. Enjoy that one! Reminds me of supporting acts I've seen in the past. The best ever sure was the J.Geils Band/George Thorogood combination during the 1982 tour in The Kuip.