ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
12-14-02 03:43 PM
Joey Now that I have everyone's complete and undivided attention !!!!!

This is just a little reminder that our nation's former Vice President and Future President of the United States , The Honorable Albert Gore Jr . , will be hosting " Saturday Night Live " this evening .

My Stones Brothers and Sisters , this is a MUST see as this man not only loves the Rolling Stones , the greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World , but is a fan of Rock Music in general.....................as opposed to our current leader who is rapidly losing touch with the average citizen that makes up his " consitituency " and risks ending up like his father -- A ONE TERM LOSER !

Plus , all that crap aside , my hangover just broke and it is time to go to the liquor store for some much needed " Christmas Shopping " ..........

See everybody in Denver ( February 1st ) for the Stones gig at the Pepsi Center . Perhaps Keno will invite all of us up to his " cottage " after the concert for a nice little " Post Party " -- Hah !

" Can you say ' Five hour drive ' Ronnie ???????????? "

The Joey ..... providing quality , coherent , vital and quixotic posts like this on a regular basis since 1999.......................and you ?????????????

|
|
|
|
V

12-14-02 03:50 PM
Maxlugar So one will be watching that puss filled, wooden, monotone, tipper-fucking geek.

The Warrior fights Chris Byrd tonight.

Max "The Real Deal" Lugarfield!

12-14-02 03:53 PM
Moonisup tipper gore

ahrghhhhhhhhhhhh I wanna see more of tipper gore
12-14-02 04:00 PM
telecaster
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
tipper gore

ahrghhhhhhhhhhhh I wanna see more of tipper gore

A buddy of mine worked the Skyboxes for the DNC National Convention in 96' in Chicago and said Tipper had him fill her Sprite can with vodka so if the TV cameras panned her she would not look like the boozehound she is

God bless her
12-14-02 04:02 PM
Joey " So one will be watching that puss filled, wooden, monotone, tipper-fucking geek.

The Warrior fights Chris Byrd tonight.

Max "The Real Deal" Lugarfield! "

Maxy , can I come over tonight and watch SNL with your wife and you ???????????????????????

Please ..........................I promise , No Blow !!!!!!

................but plenty of fine " Kendall Jackson Vinter's Reserve 1997 Cabernet Sauvignon "

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! Tasty -- Joey licking lips !!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{SKITTLES }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

12-14-02 04:08 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat i thought this was going to be about sex
12-14-02 04:33 PM
Maxlugar Joey,

The next time you post about Blow, tasty and licking your lips, do not address it to me.

But to answer your question, yes come on over.

And why did you not list Jeff Beck as you best guitar player? Have not the Starter Kits changed your mind?

You make Maxy wail and shake little an old Greek woman at a funeral.
12-14-02 05:16 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
Now that I have everyone's complete and undivided attention !!!!!

This is just a little reminder that our nation's former Vice President and Future President of the United States , The Honorable Albert Gore Jr . , will be hosting " Saturday Night Live " this evening .

My Stones Brothers and Sisters , this is a MUST see as this man not only loves the Rolling Stones , the greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World , but is a fan of Rock Music in general.....................as opposed to our current leader who is rapidly losing touch with the average citizen that makes up his " consitituency " and risks ending up like his father -- A ONE TERM LOSER !

Plus , all that crap aside , my hangover just broke and it is time to go to the liquor store for some much needed " Christmas Shopping " ..........

See everybody in Denver ( February 1st ) for the Stones gig at the Pepsi Center . Perhaps Keno will invite all of us up to his " cottage " after the concert for a nice little " Post Party " -- Hah !

" Can you say ' Five hour drive ' Ronnie ???????????? "

The Joey ..... providing quality , coherent , vital and quixotic posts like this on a regular basis since 1999.......................and you ?????????????

|
|
|
|
V
Joey: This is from my offshore gambling firm. Put you money where it counts!

Odds to be the Democratic Candidate for President in 2004?

Simply select who you think will be the Democratic Candidate for the US Presidential Elections in the year 2004.
All bets are action.
Odds on other candidates are available upon request.

Closing Date: Jun 17, 2004 18:00

Bet Selections Win Odds Bet!
Tom Daschle +200
Joseph Lieberman +300
Al Gore +250
John Kerry +400
John Edwards +600
Evan Bayh +1000
Dick Gephardt +1200
Joe Biden +1500
Hillary Clinton +800
Howard Dean +1500

Party to win the 2004 US Presidential Elections

Simply select which party you think will win the 2004 US Presidential Elections.
All bets are action.

Closing Date: Nov 08, 2004 06:00

Bet Selections Win Odds Bet!
Republican Party -200
Democratic Party +140

12-14-02 06:53 PM
Stonesthrow Joey--

Has Carly clouded your mind? Gore could not get elected president of his own family. He has no charisma, he is not an authority figure (which the President needs to be), and he doesn't have a clue. Aside from those minor drawbacks, he may be ok. You might be better served by throwing your (considerable?) weight behind Ralph Nader, Ross Perot, whoever the Libertarians are nominating, or Eugene V. Debs.

Dubya would certainly be the lesser of two evils.
12-14-02 07:27 PM
nankerphelge Hey Joey

We all hear that Carly likes to play the "CEO firing the mail room clerk" game???

Y'know -- you, Joey, the young mail room clerk gets called to the CEO's Office where she tells you how naughty you've been, and what the punishment du jour is!!! Holds your head down and forces you to do lines off her hot naked....ahhhh, DESK....until your curly, sweaty hair stands straight out!!!

Is it true???
Tell us about your blow-filled life Joey...

12-14-02 08:29 PM
Fiji Joe Sex and Al Gore in the same post?...Where's my coconut milk?...You make the big Fiji man's stomach queezy...
12-15-02 02:25 PM
Joey " Is it true???
Tell us about your blow-filled life Joey... "

I did lines of coke off of Carly's hip bone last Tues. night ............True Story !

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOESKEE !!!!!

12-15-02 04:06 PM
Sir Stonesalot I had a stripper do lines offa my cock. That was about 2 hours after I lit a cigarette from her flaming nipples.

Those were the "daze".
12-15-02 04:55 PM
Martha I saw a Japanese dude lift 289 lbs of weights with his penis on TV around 3 am on Friday night...says it improves his virility and sexual energy overall.....soooo can anybody here corroborate such a thing?

Is it true????

Joey?

Maxy?

The Log Cabin Republicans..spokesperson?

Val Kilmer? (as his character in his current role as John Holmes of course..not Val himself)

Nick Nolte?

Would this practice be considered "pulling a Nolte" perhaps?
12-15-02 08:00 PM
gypsy When I ran out of money, I let my dealer do lines off of various parts of my body. I think each of us were satisfied.
12-16-02 10:32 AM
jb Joey, Al Gore's integrity and character have never been more evident than in the manner he has conducted himself since graciously conceding the stolen election to present. His wit and charm on SNL made it clear that this is a man comfortable in his skin. Likwise, his bowing out of the 2004 campaign, despite being the democratic forerunner, a likely victor of GW, has shown a depth of character and concern for our nation very rare in todays political leaders. God bless Al Gore and the Gore family...you are truly an American hero.
12-16-02 11:30 AM
Joey " Likwise, his bowing out of the 2004 campaign, despite being the democratic forerunner, a likely victor of GW, has shown a depth of character and concern for our nation very rare in todays political leaders. God bless Al Gore and the Gore family...you are truly an American hero. "

Screw Character !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will be BACK !!!!!

J. Blow !