ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: FOTINI - translation of Dutch ticket ordering pages!!! Return to archive
12-13-02 10:37 PM
Angiegirl The English version of Dutch ticketservice seems to be still down, so follow this leed at Saturday, 10am Dutch time!! Here's the direct link to the Stones shows!
Stones shows at TicketService Holland.

Click on appropiate date, which is just saying 'Amsterdam Arena' behind the date and starting time (19.30), he other option is for wheelchairs.

Next page:
--> It says 'BESTELFORMULIER' at the top which just means 'order form'.
- The option that is checked by default when page loads is 'RANG 1', which is the right one if you want the floor/field/standing tickets (i.e. if you want to stand inside the 'golden circle').
- At the bottom (just above the button) it says 'Aantal' which means 'how many'. So chack the number of tickets you want to buy (default selected is '2' ).
- When done, hit the button ('reserveren' means 'reserve' or 'buy' or 'order', whatever you like )

Next page (you have to fill out this page within 3 minutes, or the reservation is cancelled and you have to start over):
You get all the info about the tix you reserved. Below you must fill in the fields with your personal info, EXACTLY AS ON YOUR CREDITCARD!!!
Here are translations for the fields (order I take here: rows):

Voornaam=First name

Tussenvoegsel=addition to name (typically Dutch, like I'm called Angelique van der Heide, Angelique=firstname, van der=tussenvoegsel/addition, Heide=last name) If you have none, leave blank.

Achternaam=Last name/surname

Adres=Adddress: Street name!

Huisnr.=house number

Toevoegsel=addition (like when you live in say Main Street 51b, the b is the addition) If you have none, leave blank.

Postcode=postal code/zip code

Woonplaats=City/Town

Telefoon=Telephone number start with +, then your country access code, then your phonenumber (maybe without first 0, don't know your systems)

Land=Country, select your country from pulldown menu

Email=well, duh, your email address

Right, then below the fields there is another choice to make, A VERY IMPORTANT ONE!!!
Default selected is "Bij afhalen. U kunt de kaarten binnen 5 werkdagen...etc etc." This means you will pick up your tix within 5 days at the post office and pay for them right there. So, you don't want to/can't.
CHOOSE THE SECOND OPTION AT THE BOTTOM WHICH SAYS "D.M.V. CREDIT-CARD, ONLINE VERIFICATIE" which means you choose payment by credit card, with online verification of your card.

The buttons at the bottom say 'Accepteren'=accept/next and the one below says "annuleren"=cancel
Hit 'Accepteren'.

Next page:
It says:
'Click hier om verder te gaan' this is a link which means 'click here to proceed'
The sentence below says: 'Let op: u mag de transactie nu niet meer afbreken' which is : Please note: you can not cancel your transaction from here. If you want to proceed, click the first line.

Next page:
I can't be sure, because I have no money to order tix, but from what I remember, it's just the credit card information.
Probably starts with: Naam=name (as on your card)
Kaartnummer= card number
Verval datum=expiration date (i.e. 11/04 or whatever)
CVS code/number: on the backside of your card, there is a series of digits/numbers. The last 3 numbers are the CVS code you need to enter here!!

Then the system starts online verification, which may take a minute, or maybe 2.
When done, you'll get the page saying the tix will be sent to you and it also says your transaction number. Save that info (copy/paste or write down) to be safe. It also is saying you will be notified with the info by email within a few minutes (that could be (a lot) longer if busy!!). YOU'RE DONE!!!
[Edited by Angiegirl]
12-14-02 03:37 AM
FotiniD Angie, I can't find the words to thank you enough! Thanks, and thanks again!

I'm logged in for the past two hours and now I'm starting to refresh the page... I get this messsage that says "the page contains both secure and nonsecure items. Do you want to display the non secure items?" I hit OK but the minute I do that i get a "page cannot be displayed" white screen. Cookies are enabled. Any suggestions? Do you think it has to do with the traffic and I should just keep trying?

Sorry for being a pain in the a$$

Thanks again!
12-14-02 03:45 AM
Angiegirl I'm not getting this message, so maybe you should set your browser security/privacy settings as low as you can (a bit unsafe, but just for this session, reset it when done ordering).
12-14-02 03:46 AM
FotiniD I already did that but no luck
I'll keep trying.
12-14-02 03:48 AM
FotiniD Well just seems to be working now... You know, sometimes it loads, then it brings that message on, then it stops, then it loads again

I think i'll need an open heart surgery after all these

Here's to hoping
12-14-02 03:52 AM
Angiegirl Ok, I get that warning too when I enter from main site, are you sure you use the link I used in my email and the message above/on top?

click here.
12-14-02 03:55 AM
Angiegirl Don't worry, as I said, there are 2 shows to be sold, plenty of time to try to get through/start again etc. Really!!
12-14-02 03:56 AM
FotiniD I had three windows open just in case One with the main site, the other one with the Stones dates you get when you search via the main site (wow, confused ) and the third one with your link. Only your link works so THANKS again Angie, you're a life-saver
12-14-02 04:04 AM
Angiegirl How's it going Fotini?
12-14-02 04:05 AM
FotiniD Ok, what do "vesturen" and "wissen" mean ?
12-14-02 04:06 AM
Angiegirl 'Send' and 'wipe clean'/'start again'
12-14-02 04:07 AM
FotiniD Ok, I pressed the first one and the next page couldn't be displayed but they sent me an email with details, I sent that to your email. Does this mean I got the ticket??? Is it ok that after pressing "submit" or whatever the next page couldn't be displayed?
[Edited by FotiniD]
12-14-02 04:10 AM
Angiegirl YUP!! You got it! The tix are reserved and your creditcard-firm has given permission, so your tix will be sent to you (within 2-3 days here, maybe a week for Greece). We did it!!!
12-14-02 04:12 AM
FotiniD WOW

oh, THANKS ANGIE I'm going nuts Wow, faster than I thought THANKS A MILLION You're great! i can't believe this HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

THANKS!! You're great girl, I owe you the world

Lord, I'm thrilled Sorry for the outburst I'm juping up and down my chair God, this is unique!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart I'd never have done this without your help!
12-14-02 04:14 AM
Angiegirl It was my pleasure to help you out!! I'm happy for you, see you in Amsterdam next year!!!
That stupid ticketservice, not having the english version ready! O well, enjoy!
12-14-02 04:15 AM
FotiniD Yeah, they should have an english version available too!
But I'm too thrilled to write them a complaint letter right now, hehe

See you in Amsterdam!
(Can't believe it's true! Time to start working on my plane-phobia now )
12-14-02 04:55 AM
corvonero
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
so your tix will be sent to you (within 2-3 days here, maybe a week for Greece).

I bought the tickets for Rotterdam last saturday and got them in my mailbox thursday (5 days) here in Italy.
I think that it should get approximatly the same amount of time getting to Greece.

Congratulations Fotini

Lorenzo
12-14-02 05:35 AM
FotiniD That's great news Lorenzo So all I have to do is wait, I suppose.

I think I'll throw a party when I get the ticket, hahaha It's almost semi-fiction, I just can't get to realize I really, really got it
12-14-02 05:36 AM
FotiniD I'm not sure whether there are any tickets left by now, I'm just checking for August 20 as well. I get this message:

FOUT: In deze voorstelling kan niet gereserveerd worden

Any ideas?
12-14-02 05:44 AM
Starfucker They aren't taking reservations for the 20th yet.. I guess the 19th has to be sold out first...
12-14-02 07:52 AM
FotiniD It seems they still don't take reservations for 20th. Do you think the 19th hasn't sold out yet?

I keep getting the "FOUT: In deze voorstelling kan niet gereserveerd worden" thing.
12-14-02 07:56 AM
corvonero At 13.55 still avaible some selctions of 19/08, hence no sale of 20/08.

Lorenzo
12-14-02 08:49 AM
Angiegirl The 2nd Arena show is not going on sale today, and probably it won't at all. If it does, it will be next week, but I don't think it will. The first show is as good as sold out by now 5 hours after start of the sale, but I think it will be left at this: 5 shows in Holland (1 club, 1 arena-size, 3 stadiums).

BTW: the message you guys described above means:
'Error: this show/date is unavailable for reservation'
[Edited by Angiegirl]
12-14-02 09:33 AM
Moonisup fuck,

we need 7 shows to top 1998
12-14-02 10:44 AM
Starfucker According to Dutch newspaper Telegraaf (http://www.telegraaf.nl/crazylife/teksten/crazylife.concert.stones.extra.html) a spokesman of Mojo confirmed the show was sold out within 2.5 hours. Mojo wants to organize a 2nd show in the Arena, but the Stones don't want this. So it's unsure what will happen.
12-15-02 08:29 PM
Angiegirl The Stones took their calculators and saw that they didn't need 7 or 8 Dutch shows to get rich with these ticket prices .