ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey SIA -- this your case?? Return to archive
12-13-02 02:55 PM
nankerphelge SYDNEY, Australia (Reuters) -- Australian police warned on Friday that the law would lose its bite if "mooning" became enshrined as an implied constitutional right.

A lawyer for defendant James Albert Ernest Togo, 20, told a court in the eastern state of Queensland last month that his client was exercising his right to protest and was not guilty of indecency when he bared his buttocks at a police car last August.

But police prosecutor Senior Sergeant Michael Purcell said on Friday that argument was bogus and dangerous.

Purcell told the court he could not imagine naked buttocks replacing the kangaroo and emu on Australia's Coat of Arms.

"How can the action of someone dropping their pants and exposing their buttocks become public comment or a political protest?" he asked, the Australian Associated Press reported.

"If we allowed everyone who wanted to drop their pants and moon police officers, we are undermining the authority of the police."

The case continues.

12-13-02 05:14 PM
stonedinaustralia ha ha ha!! - thanx nanker - no that one's not mine - you'll note it is a queenland case - queensland having the reputation along with the northern territiory as being the jurisdictions with the more "conservative" regime's (esp. in re issues of "law & order" - up until the late '80's queensland was virtually a police state in everything but name - that's bit extreme but its' not far off the mark) - down here in the south where we are are all much more sophisticated and progressive we all have the right to "drop our trousers" at the first sign of...well, anything really...

speaking of the northern territory and odd cases, by
co-incidence a friend e-mailed me a newspaper report yesterday of one from there - in fact, it might be something for those who make the mustique trip to keep in mind should the naked snorkelling start to get a little, shall we say, "adventurous"

(btw, if you're all going to the carribbean you'll need some-one along to explain the wonderful mysteries and intracacies of cricket)

anyway, that piece of mail is at work and i am home now so i can't quote it in its entirety but the gist of it was as follows: seems a couple were down on the beach one night recently - after having had sexual intercourse "in a number of positions" and while they were standing in waist deep water the female went submariner to "perform fellatio " on the male - in his excitement, during the course of the performance, the male put his hands on her head to "assist" her in her ministrations (as you do) - anyway, he later told the northern territory supreme court during his trial for causing death by committing a dangerous act that he thought "something was wrong when she stopped but then didn't surface" - the evidence is in - judgment/verdict has been reserved - (one can elect trial by judge alone as opposed to that by jury )

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
12-14-02 08:39 AM
nankerphelge What the fuck -- did she think it was an air hose or something?

12-14-02 08:56 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
What the fuck -- did she think it was an air hose or something?

i guess the guy mistook her struggling for passionate enthusiasm - nothing was mentioned but i would be greatly surprised if booze (at the very least) didn't also have some part to play in the whole sorry incident - they're big drinkers in "the territory" and at the top end at this time of the year they also all go a bit crazy from the heat and humidity

but you're right, you would have thought she would have just spat the thing out or (god forbid) - sunk her teeth into it - to get the message across that the fun was over (for the minute at least) - i'll have to keep my eye on the reports - the judgment should include a fairly detailed recounting of the evidence

did they play any stones at that party you went to last night?? - is hank a stones fan??

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
12-14-02 09:30 AM
nankerphelge Irish folk Christmas music. In fact, Hank did the jig. What a character!

"Aquafellatio" is great as long as death doesn't creep in and spoil the fun.

I hope she was using waterproof mascara -- nothing worse than masacara streaking all down your face while dead.
12-14-02 01:32 PM
parmeda ROTFLMFAO at you two!!!!