ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is Mick Taylor the unknown comic and the Phantom of the Opera? Return to archive
12-13-02 08:07 AM
Maxlugar As well as Bucket Head?

This is getting interesting!

Discuss!

12-13-02 08:22 AM
nankerphelge Mick Taylor is not the unknown comic. Mick Taylor is decidedly unfunny, whereas the unknown comic was, well....maybe.

Mick Taylor is not the Phantom. Mick Taylor's singing is second-rate at best and the Phantom sings, well...maybe.

Now that you mention it, I don't believe we've ever seen them all together.

I wonder if Mick Taylor was Deep Throat?
12-13-02 09:30 PM
monkeyman MR.TAYLOR IS THE SOLO MAN!!!!!!!!!
LUCAS FROM ARGENTINA.
12-14-02 12:21 AM
Nasty Habits Rumor also has it that Mick Taylor, in a surge of abject regret over quitting the Rolling Stones, moved to Texas, started wearing human skin on his face, took up a chainsaw for an axe, and starred in that there Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie.

He's hungry you know. When you're hungry, you gotta eat.

Did you ever see the Texas Chainsaw Massacre? 'Orrible, wasn't tit?

12-14-02 12:44 AM
stonedinaustralia and a bit horrifying too... i first saw it many years ago in a cinema on the big screen the day after having been up all night careering around on booze and amphetamines so my nerves were very close to the edge and my sensitivities very sensitive... that meat hook scene stayed with me for some time...for awhile i actually thought i could smell blood and fear coming off the screen... that old grandpa guy was a real character too

i saw it again a few years later on video in the well lit comfort of my living room and it didn't have quite the same effect...

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
12-14-02 12:55 AM
Nasty Habits
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

i saw it again a few years later on video in the well lit comfort of my living room and it didn't have quite the same effect...

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]

Maybe not, but still, that movie has fucked me up on numerous occasions and I have tremendous respect for it. Have always stayed away with it drugged. I think Stephen King was using that movie to compare/contrast adult and child recovery from traumas, and he talked about how if a kid sees Saw he'd have bad dreams for a week, whereas if an adult saw Saw on a big screen filled to the gills with excellent acid he probably wouldn't be coming back from the mental ward for quite a while. Interesting point.

12-14-02 11:02 AM
T.CentralScrutinizer King had nothing to do with that flick. (A very good one, indeed.)
12-14-02 01:09 PM
Nasty Habits I know King had nothing to do with it -- my point was he wrote about it.