ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Don't Stop Love Train! - My Comiskey Park Bootleg Return to archive
12-11-02 09:43 PM
Soldatti I was absent a couple of days but I bought the Boot "Don't Stop Love Train" live at Comiskey Park, Chicago, Sept. 13, 2002.
This is the my first from this tour and is very well, the sound is in average good (with the exception of the B-stage).
In the store only two boots of the tour were on sale:
The first of the tour in Toronto (August) and the Comiskey.
The Toronto boot is selling at $15 here in Argentina (a little more what 4.00 dollars, here 1 dollar - 3,50 pesos)
For my boot I pay $25 (7.00 dollars)
If all of you came at Argentina all the boots of they are selling at incredible prieces (for all of you, but for we are imposibles!!).
12-13-02 09:28 AM
Madafaka Hi Soldatti!

I have 19 of the 30 Forty Licks concerts 2002.
The best are:
30/09/02 New York - Roseland Ballroom (Set list is amazing!)
22/10/02 Ft. Lauderdale - National Car Rental Center (Really great sound)

You can see my trade list www.madafaka.com.ar/rs.htm

Byez!
12-14-02 06:42 PM
telecaster
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
I was absent a couple of days but I bought the Boot "Don't Stop Love Train" live at Comiskey Park, Chicago, Sept. 13, 2002.
This is the my first from this tour and is very well, the sound is in average good (with the exception of the B-stage).
The Toronto boot is selling at $15 here in Argentina (a little more what 4.00 dollars, here 1 dollar - 3,50 pesos)
If all of you came at Argentina all the boots of they are selling at incredible prieces (for all of you, but for we are imposibles!!).

12-14-02 06:46 PM
telecaster
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
I was absent a couple of days but I bought the Boot "Don't Stop Love Train" live at Comiskey Park, Chicago, Sept. 13, 2002.

Soldatti: I was at Comiskey and it was great but that boot
is not good. EMail me and I will send you free several boots from the current tour.

[email protected]