ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Official "Christmas Pisses Me Off" Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
14th December 2006 10:19 AM
glencar That's Darfur. Please give generously.
14th December 2006 10:20 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
egon wrote:
only 1 day off in France.

that's quite sucky

Hello Egon!!

How many vacation days do you get per year over in France??

14th December 2006 10:22 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
You should run for Congress.

Me Congress??? LOL.
Aren't the US mint printing presses running full speed already?
14th December 2006 10:24 AM
glencar
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Hello Egon!!

27 days in the USA!
14th December 2006 10:25 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
glencar wrote:
27 days in the USA!

Sweet! That's pretty damn good. I get 10.
14th December 2006 10:26 AM
glencar Still retirement looms...
14th December 2006 10:34 AM
Some Guy "And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the fields, keeping watch over their flocks by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the lord shone round about them, and they were so afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not, for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you this day is born in the City of Bethlehem, a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; you shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel, a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth peace, good will toward men'". That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie brown.- Linus
14th December 2006 10:40 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the fields, keeping watch over their flocks by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the lord shone round about them, and they were so afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not, for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you this day is born in the City of Bethlehem, a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; you shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel, a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth peace, good will toward men'". That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie brown.- Linus

Good Gracious! I'm missing the point...how does that help the retailers????
14th December 2006 10:40 AM
glencar First time in a while I laughed at one of yer posts!
14th December 2006 10:42 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
glencar wrote:
Still retirement looms...

If I would have stayed in the service, I would have had my 20 last January. Damn, I'm getting old.

Now I am just a hated Internal Auditor. For Christmas please hug your CPA, he/she needs it!
14th December 2006 10:56 AM
Voodoo Scrounge You know what else I cant stand about Christmas?

Cliff FUCKING GAYBOY, ARSE LICKING, KNIGHTHOOD DESERVING, SUE BARKER LOVING, TENNIS PLAYING, MILLENIUM PRAYER SINGING, WORLD TOURING, HAIR DYING, WIG WEARING, WIRED FOR SOUND, CUNT Richard!
14th December 2006 11:05 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
First time in a while I laughed at one of yer posts!

That's because you're from away and don't understand the finer points of Maine humor.
14th December 2006 11:28 AM
Saint Sway after attempting to shop in stores yesterday, I have decided to do all my shopping online.

the stores and crowds are just unbearable. The music they play is the worst shit ever!! All the stores just blare Gwen Stefani and other super annoying songs and techno crap. Cant they just have some soft background music? Or even xmas music? Its a department store not a nightclub.

oh.. and this drives me nuts: When I open a door for someone and then 19 other people act like I'm the door man and HAVE to walk thru the door I'm holding, never once offering to let me pass despite the dozen people that have already gone by - or god forbid - opened and went thru any one of the other FOUR DOORS directly next to the one I'm holding open. What??? They think the door I'm holding is the only one to the store that works??? Lazy bastards.
14th December 2006 11:30 AM
glencar Most NYers have better manners than that! Were you in Brooklyn?
14th December 2006 11:32 AM
egon
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Hello Egon!!

20.000 & you work 35 hours per week

except me, i get 30days & work 800 hours because i work in a small company
14th December 2006 11:33 AM
egon
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Sweet! That's pretty damn good. I get 10.

land of the (not so many) free (days)
14th December 2006 11:34 AM
egon
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
You know what else I cant stand about Christmas?
Cliff FUCKING GAYBOY, ARSE LICKING, KNIGHTHOOD DESERVING, SUE BARKER LOVING, TENNIS PLAYING, MILLENIUM PRAYER SINGING, WORLD TOURING, HAIR DYING, WIG WEARING, WIRED FOR SOUND, CUNT Richard!

I will defend cliff until i die.
don't ask me to explain
14th December 2006 11:35 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Most NYers have better manners than that! Were you in Brooklyn?

no NYC. And its a year round thing!

next time you open a door to a store that has a mult-door entrance, notice how many people will walk thru the door your holding - both ways - rather than open another door. And not even say thank you.

it drives me nuts
14th December 2006 11:57 AM
GotToRollMe I'm not exactly anti-Christmas, but I'm not real gung-ho about it either. That goes for New Years too. I'm usually relieved when the whole thing is over and I can start looking forward to spring.

14th December 2006 12:00 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
I'm usually relieved when the whole thing is over and I can start looking forward to spring.

That's how I feel. Up here in Maine we start looking forward to spring about mid - end of August.
14th December 2006 01:04 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

no NYC. And its a year round thing!

next time you open a door to a store that has a mult-door entrance, notice how many people will walk thru the door your holding - both ways - rather than open another door. And not even say thank you.

it drives me nuts

It just the people from Jersey that do that!
14th December 2006 01:30 PM
glencar Jersey drivers? Worst in the nation! Note to Pdog: The previous applies to Northern NJ drivers.
14th December 2006 01:32 PM
monkey_man PDog's driving kicks ass!
14th December 2006 01:34 PM
glencar Oh yeah! Howe many did we have in that car?
14th December 2006 02:11 PM
sammy davis jr. Christmas is an excuse to clean your house so your friends and relatives don't know what real slobs you are. Then you have to pretend you like all these cretins you invite into your newly cleaned home- just to watch them trash it again.
14th December 2006 02:39 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
Christmas is an excuse to clean your house so your friends and relatives don't know what real slobs you are. Then you have to pretend you like all these cretins you invite into your newly cleaned home- just to watch them trash it again.

15th December 2006 06:03 AM
killerbitch According to what I remember it is an animal with sterile Urine. The young
African male is probably stimulating the animal for this. It has been a long
time but I do remember the article saying the animal had the sterile urine.
I guess they use it for disinfectant. Wasn't it in National Georgraphic?
I don't think that looks like anything fun.
15th December 2006 06:06 AM
Voodoo Scrounge How does a thread about hating Christmas turn into a discussion about sterile urine? This annoys me sometimes
15th December 2006 09:36 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
How does a thread about hating Christmas turn into a discussion about sterile urine? This annoys me sometimes

Sterile urine annoys you?

No, I know what you mean though! When a thread like this (or any thread) starts going off in all different directions it is because the actually thread has pretty much being tied up. Don't get too annoyed. I'm sure I've started threads that have turned out worse!
15th December 2006 09:49 AM
egon
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
How does a thread about hating Christmas turn into a discussion about sterile urine? This annoys me sometimes

judging by your post, cliff & sterile urine are pretty much the same...?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)