ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I can't read this message board Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th December 2006 05:50 PM
morocco Every other post has yellow font on a white background. It is impossible and painful to try to read this. Can this be corrected please?
10th December 2006 06:09 PM
GotToRollMe I am sorry. I couldn't read your post as the font color made it too painful.

10th December 2006 06:12 PM
Back Street Girl
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
I am sorry. I couldn't read your post as the font color made it too painful.

he he
10th December 2006 08:09 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
morocco wrote:
Every other post has yellow font on a white background. It is impossible and painful to try to read this. Can this be corrected please?

After your 5,000th post, the yellow font will begin to appear on a black background. I can't wait to hit 5,000 so I can read this board!

[Edited by SweetVirginia]
10th December 2006 09:27 PM
glencar Mine vary with every other post being yeller on a gray background alternating with yeller font on a black background.
10th December 2006 10:49 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
glencar wrote:
Mine vary with every other post being yeller on a gray background alternating with yeller font on a black background.

That's how it really looks....we were just goofing on the poor guy.

10th December 2006 10:53 PM
Nellcote Sunny?
10th December 2006 10:54 PM
robpop Yeah, I think you need a new monitor. I just bought a large flat screen last week. You'll have no problem reading it if you get one of those.
10th December 2006 11:54 PM
glencar
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

That's how it really looks....we were just goofing on the poor guy.

D'oh! I'd just gotten home from work & have (still have!) a massive headache. LOL
11th December 2006 08:33 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I don't wanna start changing the layout again LOL last time it was a a sike-ay-delic experience
11th December 2006 09:30 AM
PartyDoll MEG I love it like it is Voodoo..but I could use some entertainment........
11th December 2006 10:49 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
morocco wrote:
Every other post has yellow font on a white background. It is impossible and painful to try to read this. Can this be corrected please?

many of us have had the same problem. Thats why we all subscribed to the audio version.

send your check to Jaxx
11th December 2006 10:51 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I don't wanna start changing the layout again LOL last time it was a a sike-ay-delic experience

Voodoo! Pay no attention to this guy! I really like the yellow-on-black. Pleeease don't change it!
11th December 2006 12:45 PM
Joey " Every other post has yellow font on a white background. It is impossible and painful to try to read this. "

11th December 2006 01:32 PM
Jeep Very hard to read this message board...
Take a look at the next post...

[Edited by Jeep]
11th December 2006 01:34 PM
Jeep

[Edited by Jeep]
11th December 2006 01:39 PM
sirmoonie Jeepie, I must say that I really like your avatar - very cool.
11th December 2006 01:42 PM
SweetVirginia Jeep...you made me laugh out loud!

11th December 2006 01:43 PM
morocco Seriously, on mynew iMac it's yellow on a white background, impossible to read. Here at work, it's yellow on gray, much easier to read. What should I do to adjust my monitor at home?
11th December 2006 02:52 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Jeepie, I must say that I really like your avatar - very cool.

SirMoonie .............................

How was Xcel Friday Evening ?

I heard Roger could not make it out for the encore ...

...this true ?!

Developing ...................................
11th December 2006 03:04 PM
egon
quote:
Joey wrote:

Joey?

11th December 2006 03:17 PM
Saint Sway The Couch?

quote:
egon wrote:

11th December 2006 03:23 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Can we have a new and fresh and fully improved new layout?
And some Xmas stuff?
11th December 2006 04:12 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

SirMoonie .............................

How was Xcel Friday Evening ?

I heard Roger could not make it out for the encore ...

...this true ?!

Developing ...................................

Joe Loe, I couldn't go - out in Cal - my wife went though, she said it was okay (she's not a fan, and was there with her drunkened girlfriends) - and yes Roger said during the show that he had bronchitis, and he just waved at the encore and left - my wife said he looked like he was pretty sick during the whole thing.

I can't believe I missed Pete. Fuck!
11th December 2006 04:38 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Joe Loe, I couldn't go - out in Cal - my wife went though, she said it was okay (she's not a fan, and was there with her drunkened girlfriends) - and yes Roger said during the show that he had bronchitis, and he just waved at the encore and left - my wife said he looked like he was pretty sick during the whole thing.

I can't believe I missed Pete. Fuck!

BEST WHO YET !!!

BEST STONES YET !!!!

Here is the review :

http://www.longliverock.org/

http://www.startribune.com/457/story/864612.html

kins.
11th December 2006 07:25 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
11th December 2006 08:00 PM
ComeAsYouAre Try highlighting the yellow posts in grey with your cursor. It helps, it really does.
11th December 2006 11:30 PM
oldkr to the guy with the imac yellow on white problems you need to change the 'gamma' setting and or the brightness/contrast settings

OLDKR
12th December 2006 05:49 AM
morocco
quote:
oldkr wrote:
to the guy with the imac yellow on white problems you need to change the 'gamma' setting and or the brightness/contrast settings

OLDKR

Thanks, you're right, I had the contrast too high. This bleached out all the colors. I fixed it. I can read the boards fine now. And to everyone else, thanks for the help. This is a tough board.
12th December 2006 09:01 AM
PartyDoll MEG Honey..we ain't tough...Just a bunch of pussy cats...

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)