ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: nellcote's patsies bitch slapped in miami Return to archive
10th December 2006 04:09 PM
chevysales in a season of ups and downs i can say todays up will be graciuosly accepted

Jason Taylor Defensive MVP of the NFL... but playing on a losing team will not allow it to happen....damn though he earned it the hard way...

now we go back to 3rd place in a 4 team division...

10th December 2006 04:16 PM
sirmoonie Colts got shellacked/bushwhacked. Peyton tailspin starts a bit earlier this year.

Steelers!
10th December 2006 04:17 PM
BILL PERKS I LIKED THE BROWNS TILL THAT ASSHOLE STARTED POSTING HERE
10th December 2006 04:27 PM
robpop Winslow should have split for Baltimore with his Uncle Artie. He could be quite the happy little feller now, and he would actually have something to talk about without being laughed at.
10th December 2006 07:01 PM
chevysales
quote:
chevysales wrote:
in a season of ups and downs i can say todays up will be graciuosly accepted

Jason Taylor Defensive MVP of the NFL... but playing on a losing team will not allow it to happen....damn though he earned it the hard way...

now we go back to 3rd place in a 4 team division...

absolutely great to see pretty boy brady get his annual whipping from jason taylor and company in miami....not a better picture comes to mind then him screaming at his lineman and screaming on the bench... of course it's nicer when JT puts his ass in the dirt

hmmm... he spent last few minutes of game on the bench as belli saw he had enuff.... and damn i wish saban punched it in on that last series instead of taking a knee... i for one like nothing more than running up the score against the patsies.

nelly...from a local miami blog:

Dominating defense

That was one of the most dominating defensive performances by the Dolphins in recent memory, and it came against one of the best teams in the NFL.

The Dolphins rattled Tom Brady once again, forcing Patriots coach Bill Belichick to yank his star quarterback with almost five minutes remaining. Brady often struggles against the Dolphins, falling to 7-5 against them, including a 2-4 record at Miami. He's 70-20 against the rest of the NFL.

The defensive line, led by Jason Taylor, turned in another outstanding performance, applying constant pressure on Brady, who was sacked four times, fumbled twice and threw for just 78 yards. New England managed only 12 first downs and 189 yards, and lost three fumbles.

Belichick had good reason for saying last week that Taylor deserved to be named NFL Defensive Player of the Year. He had six tackles, a sack, forced a fumble and broke up a pass. He also was impressive against the run.

"He's the best player we've played against all year," Belichick said. Brady also praised Taylor after the game, saying, "He’s one of the best players in the league. He’s relentless out there, and he’s got a great knack for the ball."

Where would the Dolphins have been this season without Taylor?

Here's some other observations from Sunday's 21-0 win over New England?

Patriots left tackle Matt Light really had a poor performance. He was beaten by Taylor and Kevin Carter for sacks, and committed a false-start penalty on a fourth-down play.

The loss of Benjamin Watson and Vince Wilfork in the second half hurt New England. The Patriots also played without leading rusher Laurence Maroney, who was inactive because of a back injury.

The Dolphins had a solid game plan and made some nice adjustments as the game went on.

Marty Booker has put together his best season with the Dolphins, making the Adewale Ogunleye trade not look so lopsided. He caught eight passes for 103 yards and a touchdown Sunday.

Chris Chambers continues to be a forgotten man with three catches for 11 yards.

The Patriots averaged only 2.0 yards per pass play.

The Dolphins special teams were phenomenal. Donnie Jones, who has struggled this season after being the league's top punter a year ago, had three punts land inside the 5-yard line. Olindo Mare made both of his field goals, and Wes Welker was solid on returns.

The Dolphins finally stretched the field with several downfield passes.

Joey Harrington was much smarter with the football.

Where was that two-point conversion against Houston?

Sammy Morris did a nice job filling in for Ronnie Brown, gaining 123 yards and a touchdown on 23 carries. Morris should start again next week, as it doesn't make much sense to risk further injury to Brown at this point.

Why couldn't the Dolphins have played like this against Buffalo, Houston and Green Bay?

The Dolphins (6-7), virtually eliminated from the playoff race a week ago, won for the fifth time in six games and will try to reach the .500 mark next Sunday at Buffalo
[Edited by chevysales]
10th December 2006 07:58 PM
Nellcote Yep we lost.
Looked ugly.
Brady now 2-4 vs. 'Phins.
One of the two games in the last 4 which
was concerning for the Pats.
This too shall pass.
10th December 2006 08:47 PM
WinslowStud
quote:
Colts got shellacked/bushwhacked. Peyton tailspin starts a bit earlier this year.

Steelers!

Keep dreaming sirmoofie. We have a better shot at the postseason than you do. Heck, the Bay Villiage Mudhens have a better shot that Stinksburg.

quote:
I LIKED THE BROWNS TILL THAT ASSHOLE STARTED POSTING HERE

Hey Einstein, you left your cap locks button on!

You have to admit, Nellcote, today's loss had to have been a huge surprise. Nobody saw that coming, especially to a team with a losing record. Perhaps the Dolphins are better than we all thought.
10th December 2006 09:03 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

Keep dreaming sirmoofie. We have a better shot at the postseason than you do. Heck, the Bay Villiage Mudhens have a better shot that Stinksburg.

Dude, if Steelers make playoffs - and they can do it, they take it all the way to the Bowl - Pats and Colts have no confidence at all - Steelers know The Score.

Browns - they don't make playoffs in this decade.
10th December 2006 09:43 PM
WinslowStud
quote:
Dude, if Steelers make playoffs - and they can do it, they take it all the way to the Bowl - Pats and Colts have no confidence at all - Steelers know The Score.

If the Stinkers make the playoffs, I will personally shave Saint Sway's buttocks.

No way you beat Manning. Actually, Derek Anderson reminds me of a young Peyton Manning.

10th December 2006 09:56 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

If the Stinkers make the playoffs, I will personally shave Saint Sway's buttocks.

No way you beat Manning. Actually, Derek Anderson reminds me of a young Peyton Manning.

Shit, Manning has done his yearly nose dive. Browns could even take him out now.
10th December 2006 10:22 PM
winter Someone remind me, how many super bowl rings does jason taylor have? how 'bout Dan the Coke Head Marino? - He seems to have lost weight, is he back on the "diet"?

wintah
10th December 2006 10:30 PM
Nellcote Stud, absolutley wrong.
Y'all need to study yo history tween the 'Phins & The Pats, 'specially in Miami.
Just a bump in the road.
Pats will be playing winter football, some teams will not.
10th December 2006 11:19 PM
WinslowStud
quote:
Pats will be playing winter football, some teams will not.

The Patriots- now there's a team I can respect.

Don't worry Nellie. The Browns will be playing winter ball, perhaps as early as next year.

Did you see the Saints sticking it to Romo's boys?
11th December 2006 12:10 AM
chevysales
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

You have to admit, Nellcote, today's loss had to have been a huge surprise. Nobody saw that coming, especially to a team with a losing record. Perhaps the Dolphins are better than we all thought.

wrong...patsies have alwasy had a tough time in miami...shit we did it during a 4-12 season...brady has a tough time against miami...his first game ever as a starter was a beating jt put on him...no one has more sacks on brady then jason taylor.

still our offense sux and saban should have spent the 60mil on brees instead of low balling him like the chargers did... we got a washed up cpep instead... no true #1 reciever and generally a shitty o line.... many holes to fill as we are at best 3 drafts away from competing. and when we got a good pick there was no running back worthy of a top 5 hence we got ronnie brown at #2 who isn't worth 30 mil.

the afc east was once the toughest division in football from 2000 thru 2003. now it's weak.

brady 78 yards... ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Edited by chevysales]
11th December 2006 12:12 AM
chevysales
quote:
robpop wrote:

Shit, Manning has done his yearly nose dive. Browns could even take him out now.

no it's not manning...if he isn't on the filed he can't do anything... 9 drops today by his recievers... and a defense that can't get off the field and now has the distinction of being one of only 4 teams to give up 400 yards on the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11th December 2006 03:25 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Prince to perform at Super Bowl halftime show

BY JORDAN LEVIN
MiamiHerald.com
Dec 10, 2006

Sports fans will get some funk with their football when groundbreaking star Prince plays the Super Bowl XLI halftime show on Feb. 4 at Dolphin Stadium, the NFL announced Sunday.

With the sometimes salacious Purple Rain-maker, the NFL moves into a slightly riskier zone than with the acts who have starred in sports' biggest entertainment event since the infamous 2004 show, when Janet Jackson's breast-baring ''wardrobe malfunction'' ignited a national controversy and earned CBS a $550,000 fine from the FCC. (The network is challenging the fine in court -- and MTV hasn't been invited back to produce another show).

Since then the NFL and CBS have put on safe-seeming artists from decades past. But critics groaned at ex-Beatle Paul McCartney's out of touch tunes in 2005, and at the Rolling Stones' elderly antics in 2006. That show had its own mini-uproar, as the Stones complained that a still-leery CBS censored them by turning down Mick Jagger's microphone for risqué lines in songs like Start Me Up.

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said they were confident that Prince would appeal to the millions who tune into America's top-rated television show without creating a stir -- even though one of the Minneapolis artist's classic songs is called Controversy. ''He's an electric performer whose body of work has appealed to a wide diverse audience over the years,'' McCarthy said Friday. ``We've had discussions with Prince and his management, and they understand the spotlight that performing on the world's largest stage provides. We recognize that we are held to a higher standard in everything we do and we want to put on a show that is suitable for a mass audience.''

Over the years the Super Bowl half-time show has featured everyone from classic soul acts to current pop stars, from Smokey Robinson and Stevie Wonder to Mary J. Blige and No Doubt. Gloria Estefan has appeared twice, most recently in 1999, the Super Bowl's last time in Miami, along with Stevie Wonder, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, and tap dancer Savion Glover.

Cuban jazz trumpeter Arturo Sandoval, who played Super Bowl XXIX in 1995 with The Miami Sound Machine, Patti Labelle and Tony Bennett, says it was hugely exciting.''A Latino person playing in a Super Bowl halftime, it's such an honor because it's such an American event,'' he said.

The Super Bowl announcement caps a triumphant comeback for Prince, whose '90s defiance of the mainstream music industry almost cast the superstar into obscurity. It's been a good week for the musical and Internet pioneer: On Thursday, the Recording Academy announced that his '06 release 3121 had earned Prince five Grammy nominations.

Best known for his hits in the 1980s and early '90s, including 1999 and Kiss, Prince should get some welcome attention playing the Super Bowl, which was viewed by 141 million people last year. The 41st edition of the game will be broadcast to 230 countries worldwide.

The diminutive, dandified artist is known for his creativity and eccentricity. His powerful, original combination of funk and rock, and his provocative stage persona, made him a cult figure in the late '70s. He became a superstar in 1984 with the smash hit Purple Rain. His career has zigzagged since then, with critical and commercial hits like 1991's Diamonds and Pearls as well as sprawling experiments like 1996's Emancipation.

11th December 2006 04:10 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Prince to perform at Super Bowl halftime show

BY JORDAN LEVIN
MiamiHerald.com
Dec 10, 2006

Sports fans will get some funk with their football when groundbreaking star Prince plays the Super Bowl XLI halftime show on Feb. 4 at Dolphin Stadium, the NFL announced Sunday.

With the sometimes salacious Purple Rain-maker, the NFL moves into a slightly riskier zone than with the acts who have starred in sports' biggest entertainment event since the infamous 2004 show, when Janet Jackson's breast-baring ''wardrobe malfunction'' ignited a national controversy and earned CBS a $550,000 fine from the FCC. (The network is challenging the fine in court -- and MTV hasn't been invited back to produce another show).

Since then the NFL and CBS have put on safe-seeming artists from decades past. But critics groaned at ex-Beatle Paul McCartney's out of touch tunes in 2005, and at the Rolling Stones' elderly antics in 2006. That show had its own mini-uproar, as the Stones complained that a still-leery CBS censored them by turning down Mick Jagger's microphone for risqué lines in songs like Start Me Up.

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said they were confident that Prince would appeal to the millions who tune into America's top-rated television show without creating a stir -- even though one of the Minneapolis artist's classic songs is called Controversy. ''He's an electric performer whose body of work has appealed to a wide diverse audience over the years,'' McCarthy said Friday. ``We've had discussions with Prince and his management, and they understand the spotlight that performing on the world's largest stage provides. We recognize that we are held to a higher standard in everything we do and we want to put on a show that is suitable for a mass audience.''

Over the years the Super Bowl half-time show has featured everyone from classic soul acts to current pop stars, from Smokey Robinson and Stevie Wonder to Mary J. Blige and No Doubt. Gloria Estefan has appeared twice, most recently in 1999, the Super Bowl's last time in Miami, along with Stevie Wonder, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, and tap dancer Savion Glover.

Cuban jazz trumpeter Arturo Sandoval, who played Super Bowl XXIX in 1995 with The Miami Sound Machine, Patti Labelle and Tony Bennett, says it was hugely exciting.''A Latino person playing in a Super Bowl halftime, it's such an honor because it's such an American event,'' he said.

The Super Bowl announcement caps a triumphant comeback for Prince, whose '90s defiance of the mainstream music industry almost cast the superstar into obscurity. It's been a good week for the musical and Internet pioneer: On Thursday, the Recording Academy announced that his '06 release 3121 had earned Prince five Grammy nominations.

Best known for his hits in the 1980s and early '90s, including 1999 and Kiss, Prince should get some welcome attention playing the Super Bowl, which was viewed by 141 million people last year. The 41st edition of the game will be broadcast to 230 countries worldwide.

The diminutive, dandified artist is known for his creativity and eccentricity. His powerful, original combination of funk and rock, and his provocative stage persona, made him a cult figure in the late '70s. He became a superstar in 1984 with the smash hit Purple Rain. His career has zigzagged since then, with critical and commercial hits like 1991's Diamonds and Pearls as well as sprawling experiments like 1996's Emancipation.

Can anything top The Steelers and Stones in 2006?

I mean fuck, what else do you need in life? Well booze and sex, but that was available that day too.

Okay, so February 5, 2006:

1. Steelers

2. Stones live

3. Sex

4. Booze

That's a quadfecta - I perfected the quadfecta

I think February 5, 2006 is officially The Greatest Day Ever day.

11th December 2006 07:45 AM
chevysales nellcote... from your boston herald monday morning...

"Brady's lowlights
Not including the 2005 season finale (against miami), in which he threw just eight passes while tuning up for the playoffs, Brady's 78 yards passing marked his second-lowest output as a starter. His career low is 76, against the Dolphins Oct. 10, 2004 . . ."
11th December 2006 07:58 AM
Nellcote And your point is?
11th December 2006 11:19 AM
gimmekeef Pats got a wake up call...thats all....They will be goin deep into January...but I'm thinking Chargers or Ravens are teams to beat right now...Too late for my Steelers and Colts?.....keep waving your arms Peyton....maybe a linebacker will get the hint and make a tackle
11th December 2006 11:51 PM
chevysales
quote:
winter wrote:
Someone remind me, how many super bowl rings does jason taylor have? how 'bout Dan the Coke Head Marino? - He seems to have lost weight, is he back on the "diet"?

wintah

where the fuck did you get coke head nonsense from? probably same book that had keith getting blood transfusions....

pure bullshit... btw how old were you during his senior year at pitt 1982 (surely not old enough to know better as that has to be what you are referring too)
with those unsubstantiated rumors?
because of his drop off from a great junior year and sugar bowl appearance with fagio. 17 years in the league no women problems, no drug problems, nothing nada after 17 years with same team... you should pray brady can do the same.

now let me enjoy my fuckin' win will ya?

and if i recall your pats had a lot more losing years than the finz. everything comes in cycles in the nfl. last time i looked 1 star player does not make a team.

the diet works... whatever it's called.

why on earth would you run some drug bullshit during a little football smack talk?
did i bring up what a choir boy seymour is...pouring scalding hot water on his roomate during rookie year? and the big dollar payoff that got him off the criminal charges.

[Edited by chevysales]
11th December 2006 11:52 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
And your point is?

ball busting

no stones chatter in the usa

best time of the year and i am not having many fun sundays the past few seasons.
[Edited by chevysales]
11th December 2006 11:59 PM
Nellcote And I went easy on you thinking it was not proper to send off a deluge, but I did let JB have it...Boy, Drew Brees sure looked good last night, and would've looked better in S. FLA had Saban opened up his wallet....
12th December 2006 12:05 AM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
And I went easy on you thinking it was not proper to send off a deluge, but I did let JB have it...Boy, Drew Brees sure looked good last night, and would've looked better in S. FLA had Saban opened up his wallet....

god you are so right...not only did the chargers low ball for brees but sabans biggest mistake which will haunt him and his legacy in soflo... not getting brees. damn brees may break dans 5,000 yards in a season record... honestly i see the saints representing the nfc this year... they dismantled a good cowboy team huh.
[Edited by chevysales]
12th December 2006 12:11 AM
Nellcote It was a thrashing. Here's hoping Reggie Bush lasts longer than five years, man did he run last night. Do they use him on punt returns as well? Pats are using Maroney way too much in that area, granted he gets them to about the 40 on returns, but, we are paying for it.

And to think a year ago, the Saints got kicked out of their practice facility in San Antonio for a volleyball team, they had to practice in the parking lot! That entire organization deserves major props for all of the crap they've been thru.

Will someone please give Jason Taylor an award, any award, think one up, that's a old school playa.
12th December 2006 07:29 AM
Zack [quote]WinslowStud wrote:

Hey Einstein, you left your cap locks button on!

How do you know he meant you?
12th December 2006 08:46 AM
Taptrick
I sure am enjoying being a Chargers fan this year. Next year they may be the Chula Chargers - this year is sweet though.

12th December 2006 03:50 PM
luxury1 Oh, never mind, I thought it said "nellcote's pasties bitch slapped..." and I was wondering what the hell nellcote was doing wearing pasties in Florida--I mean, I know it's hot and all...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)