ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Beacon Theatre, NYC - 1st November - Setlist, Photos and Reviews - PART TWO Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
7th November 2006 11:49 AM
jb As someome posted, I am really jealous of TomL and Nanker...I am really burning up.
8th November 2006 06:17 PM
Gazza Some more photos - thanks to CindyC for permission to use them :

Patti arrives

8th November 2006 06:35 PM
GotToRollMe Patti is starting to look like Keith (in a good way)!
I've never seen a show so lit-up before. I love those red silhouettes of Mick - that's gotta be "Sympathy." Thanks a lot to Cindy for the pics!

It never ceases to amaze me how big Mick's feet are. Damn, that boy has some huge doggies.
10th November 2006 03:38 PM
Saintofme Well you know what they say about the feet to ***** ratio don't cha...if not, never mind
11th November 2006 09:40 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saintofme wrote:
Well you know what they say about the feet to ***** ratio don't cha...if not, never mind

I know!
Big Feet = Big Shoes!
11th November 2006 06:34 PM
luxury1 I want another club gig....after the band rests up.
11th November 2006 08:30 PM
Nellcote I would like 1 club gig.
It's always good to want, no?
13th November 2006 10:05 AM
keefkid ahh careful what you wish for haaaa i got mine, up in the rafters at this show and the sound and view were both pretty dam bad... i was very excited to be going but then let down during and after ... i would have not cared about seeing if i could hear and i would not have cared about hearing if i could see, but not having either was pretty rough...

oh well, at least i can say i was there...
13th November 2006 10:35 AM
Jeep
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Some more photos - thanks to CindyC for permission to use them

Another door from the dark side of the rock, it was 41 years ago !

http://channeledbymodem.com/realaudio/shinroos_rtsp.ram
20th November 2006 08:22 PM
Gazza Four more, with thanks to Tim from Montana

20th November 2006 08:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Great pix and I mean it! Thanks for sharing
21st November 2006 10:36 AM
Saint Sway thanks for sharing those pics
21st November 2006 12:12 PM
glencar Wow, nice shots!
25th November 2006 09:00 PM
TomL Sai here, quickly. Scope has far away eyes. JB come to the BBQ this year. They did Rip This Joint in Miami last tour. Sai still sucking Mrs Wongs toes for all he has put her through. But worth every ounce of engery. Sai slept all the way home from AC thanks to Nankyson. Beacon was great show which he will never forget. Stomach finnally stop bleeding. Thanks SV and GTRM for pep talk. Stones back to states in 08. Greetings from New Hide Park. Sai get back to Borgota at 6 AM in AC. Nankyson wake and bake with Sai.

All kidding aside, there are some wonderful people out there and I thank each and everyone of you for being my friend. GTRM thank you so much for the 81 Buffalo boot. I sat a little bleary last night and it brought back so many merories.

Favorite show this tour. TO club Gig/Beacon/Baltimore. TO-first small club gig(200 people), Beacon, what can I say. Baltimore I got to go back stage, thanks GJ.

Enjoy life while you are still healthy and able too.

What makes this possible is not the Stones but all you fuckers out there. Short said- It.s a way of life.

Pam and Voodoo go fuck yourself, meant with high regards.

PDM- did you get me that pool boy job in Columbus? Want me to tell dave to call you?

May one day we all ride that bus in BA with Stella so we can all say FUCK YOU GAZZA will Ya?

I love all you fuckers.

Sincerely,
T
25th November 2006 09:05 PM
SweetVirginia We love you, too, Fucker.

Wembley 2007?

SV

25th November 2006 09:15 PM
LadyJane AHEM....mr Wong....mention everyone except ME in your post.

Fucker.

LJ.
25th November 2006 09:52 PM
TomL I knew i would pull you from your shell.

SV we got one coming to us.

I have to add Mexico City to the list. Voo and FA were amazing. The best version of Some Girls out there.
[Edited by TomL]
25th November 2006 09:59 PM
TomL Hmmmmmmm me and SV in London. I better start saving now. Gazza get the plastic cups out. Opening song, Dancing with Mr D.
25th November 2006 10:28 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
I knew i would pull you from your shell.

always looking out for me, aren't ya????

That's why I love ya so much.

SV is tempting me with Wembley as well.....I say RO goes to Europe next summer.

LJ.
26th November 2006 08:20 AM
glencar Sorry but the risk of cancellation is such that if I plan on any Euroland shows, it won't be London. I've been there too many times in the last few years & I'd rather see somewhere different, even if it's Paris.
27th November 2006 07:25 PM
TomL Sweeden. Them girls got Paris Hilton pee pee's.
28th November 2006 12:07 AM
GotToRollMe Very, very happy to see honorable Wong-son! Also very, very happy to hear that Mrs. Wong is very, very happy with Wong-son's toe-sucking talents! Very good, most honorable Wong-son! You have lived to rock another day! We love honorable Wong-son very much too. Most honorable rockin' motherfucker!

Oh yeah, and fuck you, Wong, will ya?

28th November 2006 01:30 AM
glencar
quote:
TomL wrote:
Sweeden. Them girls got Paris Hilton pee pee's.

See ye there, Fuckface! I'm buying!
4th December 2006 02:47 PM
TomL Buying what??????????????
4th December 2006 04:48 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
TomL wrote:
Buying what??????????????

Certainly not Paris Hilton's pee pee.
Everyone gets that for free.

5th December 2006 08:05 AM
Gazza I wouldnt go near it even if I was getting paid...
5th December 2006 01:48 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I wouldnt go near it even if I was getting paid...

Glad to know that at least YOU have good taste!!
5th December 2006 02:22 PM
Gazza Thank you. Personally, I think she's basically a pig with lips.
[Edited by Gazza]
5th December 2006 02:27 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Thank you. Personally, I think she's basically a pig with lips.
[Edited by Gazza]

Ain't touching that one......
5th December 2006 02:42 PM
parmeda
quote:
TomL wrote:
Pam and Voodoo go fuck yourself, meant with high regards.

ROTFLMFAO! YOU SICK FUCK!!!

The kudos are much appreciated, you prick...when are ya coming back? Summer of '08? We have a date on the Lakefront, babe. Don't you forget it!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)