ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Get well Keef!!
Keithfucius say
"If you're gonna get wasted, get wasted elegantly
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!
© 1979 Mr. Henry Diltz
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Darkness Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 15th, 2005 11:39 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
jb wrote:

Jesus, I am drunk!!!! I meant the Who...........LOL~~~

you still have to work tomorrow don't you!!
December 15th, 2005 11:41 PM
jb
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

you still have to work tomorrow don't you!!

Yeh, but the boss gets to go in late............Hope all is well...sorry about the Lebanese and U2
December 15th, 2005 11:49 PM
stonedinaustralia i'm fine thanx jb

trust all well with you and yours

will drop you a line before Xmas

lebanese situation deplorable

U2 - i simply try to ignore
December 15th, 2005 11:53 PM
jb
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
i'm fine thanx jb

trust all well with you and yours

will drop you a line before Xmas

lebanese situation deplorable

U2 - i simply try to ignore

Mel Gibson still an ass...now wants to insult us more and make a film about the Nazi Germany...
December 15th, 2005 11:55 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Mel Gibson still an ass...now wants to insult us more and make a film about the Nazi Germany...

I've heard about this, his dad still thinks the hollocaust didn't happen... Do these guys hang with Arnold?
December 16th, 2005 12:00 AM
CraigP The Darkness sucks.
December 16th, 2005 12:01 AM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

I've heard about this, his dad still thinks the hollocaust didn't happen... Do these guys hang with Arnold?

Very disturbing......yet, James Dobson loves him.
December 16th, 2005 09:49 AM
Honky Tonk Man I loved The Darkness a couple of years back. They were a novelty and I think they got the credit they deserved. There are indeed some excellent tracks on Permission To Land, but I don't think it's going to work out for them with they're second album. I think the general public has forgotten about them in their year’s absence and I just don't think the joke works twice.
December 16th, 2005 06:05 PM
keefjunkie whys everyone acting like its been a decade or something?

its been like a year and a half 2 tops man

i like them
December 16th, 2005 06:15 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:
whys everyone acting like its been a decade or something?

its been like a year and a half 2 tops man

i like them

I like them too. It's just that I feel they're a novelty act and their time has been and gone. It all happened too quickly for them. I remember when they could only fill tiny clubs. The next minute they’re playing arenas and Justin Hawkins is riding on a white tiger. It all got a little too much for some, myself included. I wish I'd seen them in a club. That would've been great, but the spectacle took over and the cliché that was already the Darkness got out of hand.
December 16th, 2005 07:24 PM
Scot Rocks The Darkness are absolute shite!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)