ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Get well Keef!!
Keithfucius say
"If you're gonna get wasted, get wasted elegantly
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!
© 1979 Mr. Henry Diltz
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Forum Horsens Jutland Denmark Return to archive
December 15th, 2005 09:01 AM
christijanus Dear Stones Fan,
Don't miss the Rolling Stones in Europe!
A Fan Club presale will begin on December 16th for the Stones show at Jutland, Denmark's Forum Horsens.
Fan Club presales are also currently underway for Stones concerts in Barcelona, Madrid, and Berlin.
When it is time to make your purchase, visit the RollingStones.com tickets page to receive a passcode for use in the presale.
If you plan on purchasing tickets to see the Stones live - either through our presale or during the general on sale - please use the chart below to help you understand your purchase window.
Let other Stones fans know about Stones shows in Europe by sending them the Rolling Stones e-card.
Listed dates are subject to change, so please visit our tickets page for the latest information concerning concert announcements, presale dates and ticket information.
Presale access is just one of the benefits of Fan Club membership. Members enjoy unprecedented, behind-the-scenes content with the return of Virtual Ticket, the on-line tour companion the band introduced in 2002. Virtual Ticket allows fans to intimately experience the band on the road via streaming video and audio, exclusive photographs, and special advance notice of upcoming shows and ticket availability. Platinum Membership also includes all of the great features of the private members web site, opportunities to purchase special merchandise, a Fan Club exclusive Stones DVD, and a collectible poster.
Cheers,
RollingStones.com
ROLLING STONES EUROPEAN PRESALE TICKET SCHEDULE
CITY/COUNTRYVENUEDATEPRE-MAY 9TH MEMBER PRESALE TIMES*NEW PLATINUM MEMBER PRESALE START TIME*PUBLIC ON-SALE START TIME*
Jutland,
DenmarkForum HorsensJune 8, 2006 Fri, Dec 16
10:00 AM -
12:00 PM Fri, Dec 16
12:00 PM Sun, Dec 18
8:00 AM
Barcelona,
Spain Olympic Stadium May 27, 2006 Weds, Dec 14
9:00 AM -
11:00 AM Weds, Dec 14
11:00 AM Fri, Dec 16
9:00 AM
Madrid,
Spain Vicente Calderon Stadium May 29, 2006 Weds, Dec 14
11:00 AM Weds, Dec 14
11:00 AM Fri, Dec 16
Berlin, Germany Olympiastadion July 21, 2006 Tues, Dec 13
11:00 AMTues, Dec 13
11:00 AMSat, Dec 17

*All times local
December 15th, 2005 10:15 AM
glencar How close to Copenhagen?
December 15th, 2005 11:23 AM
justforyou Something like 300km. By train it takes about 2-3 hours. One way costs $50.

It will be interesting to see how it sells...the tour management probably selected this venue because it holds some 25.000 more than the stadium in Copenhagen. As fas as I understand, the Horsens venue will be at a soccer training ground, not a stadium. I wonder why they didn't rent a field nearer to Copenhagen or Malmoe...
December 15th, 2005 11:25 AM
glencar Indeed. Another possible non-sellout!
December 15th, 2005 11:27 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Indeed. Another possible non-sellout!

ugh...the humiliation may never end...this one will definitely be wide open!
December 15th, 2005 11:28 AM
glencar Anotehr good move by young Jake Cohl;?
December 15th, 2005 11:40 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Anotehr good move by young Jake Cohl;?

this has Michael written all over it, Jake would never allow this to occur!
December 15th, 2005 11:43 AM
glencar Slippery like an eel, you are.
December 15th, 2005 11:46 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Slippery like an eel, you are.

I not only hate fish, but most water dwelling organisms, including but not limited to:

eels
water mammals (see whales)
crustaceans
snails
clams
algae
lilly pads
poisonous frogs

Currently, other than the excessive defecation on sidewalks in my community, i have no problem with the ducks/geese. My pugs are entertained by them and enjoy barking at them.
[Edited by voodoopug]
December 15th, 2005 11:49 AM
glencar Honest mistake!
December 15th, 2005 09:56 PM
Surround Sister Come on, sunshines!

There will be 20-30,000 Germans there... At least... 50 000 Danes, easy.... 5-10,000 Swedes to keep it moderate.

You could compare with Roskilde which attracts people from 2000 km away for four days in rainy July, midlands
and much farther from Germany.

It will be a great show.
A pity though I cant make it there myself.
December 16th, 2005 11:46 AM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
justforyou wrote:
Something like 300km. By train it takes about 2-3 hours. One way costs $50.

It will be interesting to see how it sells...the tour management probably selected this venue because it holds some 25.000 more than the stadium in Copenhagen. As fas as I understand, the Horsens venue will be at a soccer training ground, not a stadium. I wonder why they didn't rent a field nearer to Copenhagen or Malmoe...

If the audience capacity was the case that they chose Horsens, they should have taken Herning. They could hold 125.000. And The Stones could also take Herning for the money. They offered more than Horsens. So it was neither capacity nor money. We have the crew to handle the Stones 'cause we had many big names.
December 16th, 2005 11:49 AM
voodoopug
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:

If the audience capacity was the case that they chose Horsens, they should have taken Herning. They could hold 125.000. And The Stones could also take Herning for the money. They offered more than Horsens. So it was neither capacity nor money. We have the crew to handle the Stones 'cause we had many big names.

This was a poor decision and a half empty stadium will be the result!
December 16th, 2005 12:14 PM
justforyou At least they didn't believe that they could fill 125.000, but they're hoping on 75.000. But fucking hell, it's way out in the farmlands!
December 17th, 2005 05:02 AM
JumpingKentFlash I don't know about that. The big concerts in Horsens ALWAYS sell out. And the city has Stones stuff all over the place.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)