ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Get well Keef!!
Keithfucius say
"If you're gonna get wasted, get wasted elegantly
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!
© 1979 Mr. Henry Diltz
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: gulit trip Return to archive
December 14th, 2005 10:12 PM
speedfreakjive do you think the decision to hold the free concert was a guilt trip after Cohl et al raped UK fans? At least we dont have to buy the DVD, but since this could be the Stones' last tour, I HAVE to see them live.
December 14th, 2005 10:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
do you think the decision to hold the free concert was a guilt trip after Cohl et al raped UK fans? At least we dont have to buy the DVD, but since this could be the Stones' last tour, I HAVE to see them live.

No, because he charged much more in the US and giving a free show in South America does nothing to help the fans in the UK. I suspect there is a big money deal for distribution of this show or broadcast right were sold for a high price. Young Jake can see the potential for profit in this
December 14th, 2005 10:23 PM
speedfreakjive In 4 flicks doco Cohl seemed an OK guy.
December 14th, 2005 10:35 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
do you think the decision to hold the free concert was a guilt trip after Cohl et al raped UK fans? At least we dont have to buy the DVD, but since this could be the Stones' last tour, I HAVE to see them live.

>>>>>>>>Just consider what we Aussies, well Aussie ex-pats have to put up with. Sky high prices, best seats unobtainable, shit stadia, and they come about as often as Halley's Comet. I still think the DVD was superb, I hear it's been deleted now in Australia.
December 14th, 2005 10:57 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
gypsymofo60 wrote:
>>>>>>>>Just consider what we Aussies, well Aussie ex-pats have to put up with. Sky high prices, best seats unobtainable, shit stadia, and they come about as often as Halley's Comet. I still think the DVD was superb, I hear it's been deleted now in Australia.

Could you not get the dvd (u mean 4 flicks) on the internet at Amazon?
Whats wrong with the SCG and WACA and all you're other cricket stadia?
December 14th, 2005 11:16 PM
glencar This Rio concert is getting fantastic press. It was a brilliant move!
December 14th, 2005 11:21 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
glencar wrote:
This Rio concert is getting fantastic press. It was a brilliant move!

We're all pawns in a game of chess
December 14th, 2005 11:24 PM
jb It will help attendance figures pass 3 million............
December 14th, 2005 11:27 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
jb wrote:
It will help attendance figures pass 3 million............

how many were at the Philadelphia Live 8, I heard a lot
December 14th, 2005 11:29 PM
glencar Chess is my fave game, freakyjive.
December 14th, 2005 11:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
It will help attendance figures pass 3 million............

We must all praise Young Jake Cohl for this fantastic manipulation of the numbers!
December 14th, 2005 11:31 PM
glencar Puggy, enough with the Jake Cohl stuff. He's a tart!
December 15th, 2005 05:15 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Chess is my fave game, freakyjive.

Me too, we must play someday...
December 15th, 2005 10:23 AM
glencar MSG?
December 15th, 2005 10:36 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puggy, enough with the Jake Cohl stuff. He's a tart!

you disappoint me with that statement!
December 15th, 2005 10:40 AM
jb Jake Cohl will be running all major tours once dad hangs it up....
December 15th, 2005 10:44 AM
glencar Stones won't have any major tours once this one ends.
December 15th, 2005 10:50 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Stones won't have any major tours once this one ends.

True...the last show ever will be March 12th..with a possible short fall 06 return to make up lost revenue.
December 15th, 2005 10:51 AM
glencar Johy are you & I doing Ft L on the 12th? Let me know via PM.
December 15th, 2005 11:01 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Johy are you & I doing Ft L on the 12th? Let me know via PM.

I shall be there.............................the show will be the last ever US show for a Major Tour...all true fans shall attend....
December 15th, 2005 11:02 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I shall be there.............................the show will be the last ever US show for a Major Tour...all true fans shall attend....

I may be able to get down there that night...will have to shuffle a few things around, but I feel this may be history and I probably should be there.
December 15th, 2005 11:05 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I may be able to get down there that night...will have to shuffle a few things around, but I feel this may be history and I probably should be there.

You must be there to pick up the receiver and sub-woofer!!!
December 15th, 2005 11:09 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

You must be there to pick up the receiver and sub-woofer!!!

Please ask your son to pack it and ship it, I will cut him a check for his time. It will be a good learning experience for him to earn a paycheck and to get a taste of how folks like you and I have become successfull.
December 15th, 2005 11:13 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Let me know.
December 15th, 2005 11:16 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Please ask your son to pack it and ship it, I will cut him a check for his time. It will be a good learning experience for him to earn a paycheck and to get a taste of how folks like you and I have become successfull.

Too large to pack..we need UPS ..............this will cost a lot to ship..you may wish to have it picked up when you are down here and drive back with big John(see Memphis affair)...burrittos abundant down here as well.
December 15th, 2005 11:20 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Too large to pack..we need UPS ..............this will cost a lot to ship..you may wish to have it picked up when you are down here and drive back with big John(see Memphis affair)...burrittos abundant down here as well.

I shall not drive to Florida. I will be in Orlando in March, that is one way, otherwise, i suspect shipping it would cost about $88.30...I will send you a check.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)