ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Get well Keef!!
Keithfucius say
"If you're gonna get wasted, get wasted elegantly
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!
© 1979 Mr. Henry Diltz
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: is "Hurricane" available as a single? Return to archive
December 14th, 2005 11:24 AM
Saint Sway are they selling Hurricane as a single to benefit Katrina victims at the shows?
December 14th, 2005 06:10 PM
Soldatti It's a benefit single.
December 14th, 2005 09:28 PM
gimmekeef Well they arent doing a very good job...I'd buy it if I knew where to get it!....Not on ITunes or any other pay download I know...And I'll be damned if I'm payin some Ebayer for it....
December 15th, 2005 06:08 AM
egon
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
It's a benefit single.

to the rolling stones cause?
December 15th, 2005 06:37 AM
RollingstonesUSA I didnt see anything at the Charlottsville Show....
December 15th, 2005 07:45 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:

to the rolling stones cause?

for the cohl cause as they said in Russia..
December 15th, 2005 05:28 PM
Child of the Moon I've heard the stories that it's only being sold at shows. If this is the case, they must not be either selling or pressing many of them (I have heard that they sell out pretty quickly), because very few people seem to know what it sounds like or where one can get it. I'd love for some lucky owner of the tune to upload it somewhere so that us unfortunates who've been left out in the cold may partake of this supposed gem.
December 15th, 2005 05:55 PM
Saint Sway heres another question:

have you heard the song - is it any good*?

*NOTE: by "good", I mean quality, vintage Stones song good. If you think She Saw Me Coming, Rain Fall Down, Driving Too Fast etc are "good" songs. Then please dont reply. Thank you.
December 15th, 2005 07:03 PM
MRD8 Its really nothing...just over one minute of Keith and Ronnie on accoustic guitars...Keith kinda talks the lyrics...I've got an mp3 of it...email me at [email protected] and I'll send it to you.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)