ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Get well Keef!!
Keithfucius say
"If you're gonna get wasted, get wasted elegantly
oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!
© 1979 Mr. Henry Diltz
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mr. L correct again/courtesy Shidoobee Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
December 15th, 2005 11:20 AM
jb We must keep it simple....a party near MSG that all can reach from Times Square(no further down than Trump Hotel).
December 15th, 2005 11:21 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
We must keep it simple....a party near MSG that all can reach from Times Square(no further down than Trump Hotel).

will you set up a location to greet or will you work the room?
December 15th, 2005 11:22 AM
glencar Tonight Trump picks a new Apprentice. The black fellow looks like Squidward from Bob Squarepants!
December 15th, 2005 11:23 AM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Joshy will have to stay by the door & keep the riff raff out...%*&@ & others...
[Edited by glencar]
December 15th, 2005 11:23 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Tonight Trump picks a new Apprentice. The black fellow looks like Squidward from Bob Squarepants!

Thankfully my son is not old enough to want to watch Squarepants, but he has been quite impressed with "Bob the Builder"
December 15th, 2005 11:24 AM
glencar My one nephew used to like that Bob the Builder show. Now he liek sDora Explorer. Hopefully taht doesn't signify anything!
December 15th, 2005 11:24 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

No.............LJ is in charge and will be responsible for all arrangements. This is her "baby".
December 15th, 2005 11:25 AM
glencar Lesson learned!
December 15th, 2005 11:25 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Lesson learned!

it is a strange feeling when jb admits wrong!
December 15th, 2005 11:29 AM
glencar He's gotten mucxh better about it. I remember the old Stonesworld days. You're too young for that.
December 15th, 2005 11:29 AM
jb I wash my hands clean of anything to do with the parties arrangements...this is not what I get paid to do..I was only concerned about locale as many cannot afford cabs or wave them down..and it shall be cold, and possibly even snowing. This must be well thought out like a Doctor prpeparing for surgery. ANy error can be disaterous.
December 15th, 2005 11:30 AM
glencar Last January at that time of year, it was unseasonably warm. One never knows, do one?
December 15th, 2005 11:33 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Last January at that time of year, it was unseasonably warm. One never knows, do one?

Blue, in 2000 it was -2 and when I left the Thursday night show it began to snow..very surreal and cool!!!
December 15th, 2005 11:35 AM
glencar That was 2003, Joshy. I remember that. That was when Juno & boosaboops turned their backs on you, right?
December 15th, 2005 11:35 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Blue, in 2000 it was -2 and when I left the Thursday night show it began to snow..very surreal and cool!!!

we have only had two frigid days this year in CHicago...with many more to come!
December 15th, 2005 11:37 AM
glencar Snow here tomorrow turning to rain. The snow this year blows!
December 15th, 2005 11:43 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Snow here tomorrow turning to rain. The snow this year blows!

we have had well over a foot here so far....and my snow thrower (fuel injected!! four stroke!!) is not set for delivery until next thursday! I will most likely die due to congestive heart failure while shoveling the next batch!
December 15th, 2005 11:44 AM
glencar A big man like you should NOT shovel snow. Get some neighbor kids in there!
December 15th, 2005 11:49 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
That was 2003, Joshy. I remember that. That was when Juno & boosaboops turned their backs on you, right?

Was that the week of the HBO show?
December 15th, 2005 11:51 AM
glencar Yep! I couldn't get into Walter's but I enjoyed a nice steak & beer across the street!
December 15th, 2005 11:52 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
A big man like you should NOT shovel snow. Get some neighbor kids in there!

Sadly, the vast majority of the children in my neighborhood are very young and very pampered. My subdivision is one of the higher priced ones in the suburbs and many of those who purchased here feel their children are "too good" for manual labor.

I shall just grin and bear it and pace myself until my massive snow thrower arrives!
December 15th, 2005 11:54 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, the vast majority of the children in my neighborhood are very young and very pampered. My subdivision is one of the higher priced ones in the suburbs and many of those who purchased here feel their children are "too good" for manual labor.

I shall just grin and bear it and pace myself until my massive snow thrower arrives!

You could, god forbid, suffer a massive heart attack and be covered like the abominal snow monster (see Rudolph the Red Nose Rain Dear)...Burl Ives was no friend to the Jews!!!
December 15th, 2005 12:00 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Is joey going to NYC???

I shall NOT leave Nebraska this tour .
December 15th, 2005 12:51 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I ahd an operation last January when we got a big storm. I didn't have a lotta cashola on me as I wasn't allowed to drive anywhere. When the big storm came, I was surprised to see some young kids come by with shovels. I gave all the money I ahd since I couldn't spend it elsewhere anyway.
December 15th, 2005 12:51 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

I shall NOT leave Nebraska this tour .

Wussy.
December 15th, 2005 01:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:

I ahd an operation last January when we got a big storm. I didn't have a lotta cashola on me as I wasn't allowed to drive anywhere. When the big storm came, I was surprised to see some young kids come by with shovels. I gave all the money I ahd since I couldn't spend it elsewhere anyway.

you are a kind man! The only good thing out of this, is if I succomb to a heart attack and no one finds me, the cold weather will preserve my carcas enough for a proper burial and funeral.
December 15th, 2005 01:39 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you are a kind man! The only good thing out of this, is if I succomb to a heart attack and no one finds me, the cold weather will preserve my carcas enough for a proper burial and funeral.

We will hang a picture of you at the 1/20th summitt.........
December 15th, 2005 01:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

We will hang a picture of you at the 1/20th summitt.........

sum·mit Pronunciation (smt)
n.
1. The highest point or part; the top.
2. The highest level or degree that can be attained.
a. The highest level, as of government officials.
b. A conference or meeting of high-level leaders, usually called to shape a program of action.
v. sum·mit·ed, sum·mit·ing, sum·mits
v.tr.
To climb to the summit of (a mountain).
v.intr.
To climb to the summit.

many thanks to you jb! You are a wise, wealthy, and powerful man!
December 15th, 2005 01:57 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

sum·mit Pronunciation (smt)
n.
1. The highest point or part; the top.
2. The highest level or degree that can be attained.
a. The highest level, as of government officials.
b. A conference or meeting of high-level leaders, usually called to shape a program of action.
v. sum·mit·ed, sum·mit·ing, sum·mits
v.tr.
To climb to the summit of (a mountain).
v.intr.
To climb to the summit.

many thanks to you jb! You are a wise, wealthy, and powerful man!

I know this will be the greatest summitt ever.........I am confident that no detail will be left to chance and I , along with you, will be advised before any decisions are made.
December 15th, 2005 02:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I know this will be the greatest summitt ever.........I am confident that no detail will be left to chance and I , along with you, will be advised before any decisions are made.

I will do my best to keep track of all the vital details in case my wife's team of physicians tells me it is safe for me to head to NYC...for further reference:

summit
A noun
1 summit, summit_meeting
a meeting of heads of governments
Category Tree:
group; grouping
╚social_group
╚gathering; assemblage
╚meeting
╚summit, summit_meeting
2 peak, crown, crest, top, tip, summit
the top point of a mountain or hill; "the view from the peak was magnificent"; "they clambered to the summit of Monadnock"
Category Tree:
entity
╚location
╚point
╚topographic_point; place; spot
╚peak, crown, crest, top, tip, summit
╚mountain_peak
╚pinnacle
╚hilltop; brow
3 acme, height, elevation, peak, pinnacle, summit, superlative, top
the highest level or degree attainable; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist's gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of
Category Tree:
state
╚degree; level; stage; point
╚acme, height, elevation, peak, pinnacle, summit, superlative, top
B verb
1 summit
reach the summit of a mountain; "Many mountaineers go up Mt. Everest but not all summit"
Category Tree:
reach; make; attain; hit; arrive_at; gain
╚summit
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)