ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Happy Birthday Keef!
Header with thanks to sssoul!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Itunes Today Return to archive
11th December 2007 03:04 PM
gimmekeef The Rudolph and previously unavailable Pressure Drop are out today.I will get them converted to MP3 instead of Itunes proprietary MP4 tonight.PM if you want it sent email to you.Have Rudolph as well....
11th December 2007 03:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
The Rudolph and previously unavailable Pressure Drop are out today.I will get them converted to MP3 instead of Itunes proprietary MP4 tonight.PM if you want it sent email to you.Have Rudolph as well....

I quite enjoyed Pressure Drop....Thank you.
11th December 2007 03:16 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I quite enjoyed Pressure Drop....Thank you.

Pug..the version I sent you was with Clapton and Toots...this one today is new and Keith apparently is mostly acoustic.....I'll send if you want....
11th December 2007 03:22 PM
egon swapping music by email is very illegal, so i did NOT sent you a PM.

Please check your PM to make sure....

that i did NOT sent a request for those 2 track
11th December 2007 03:28 PM
gimmekeef Illegal trading is so low on my list of accomplishments..it wouldnt even make my rap sheet..
11th December 2007 03:29 PM
pdog PM sent... thx.
11th December 2007 03:30 PM
Throwaway ditto for me, thank you kindly
11th December 2007 03:57 PM
Mel Belli I'm impressed that Keith managed to release "Rudolph" in time for Christmas this time around
11th December 2007 04:40 PM
sssoul >> I'm impressed that Keith managed to release "Rudolph" in time for Christmas this time around <<

he did the first time around too, actually, at least in the States: the good nzentgraf.de has the US release date as december 12th 1978. apparently the UK release wasn't until february 79 - but that was in good time for the *next* Christmas. :E

meanwhile i've discovered that itunes doesn't recognize the country i live in as being inhabited by credit cards. so i'm waiting on a friend in a more mainstream part of the world to download & convert the single for me. but it's very good of you, gimmekeef, to offer help to the technologically woebegone among us, and those of us dwelling in farfetched places.

~*KEITH!*~ whatcha - whatcha doin with this itunes-only bit?! your fans are pining for a real CD release!
[Edited by sssoul]
11th December 2007 07:19 PM
gimmekeef Converted and sent to all who sent emails.....
11th December 2007 07:57 PM
Trey Krimsin gimmekeef, you have a PM.
11th December 2007 08:46 PM
Soldatti gimmekeef, you have a pm
12th December 2007 06:48 AM
SLAVE I would like to have both if you can.Thanks so much peer!!
12th December 2007 07:01 AM
egon thanks gimmekeef!
12th December 2007 07:04 AM
LadyJane PM sent.

LJ.
12th December 2007 08:39 AM
Gazza Bought it on i-tunes last night (my first ever i-tunes purchase)

Have had the 7' single for about 25 years, so it was worth getting...and I'd never heard this newer rendition of 'Pressure Drop' before. It's marvellous.
12th December 2007 09:00 AM
gimmekeef I'll catch up with those that sent emails later by tonight...Anyone else just pm me.....Enjoy the music
12th December 2007 09:02 AM
Ronnie Richards PM sent.
Thanks a lot!
12th December 2007 06:12 PM
gimmekeef Check emails folks........
12th December 2007 09:53 PM
Trey Krimsin Thanks again, gimmekeef. Enjoying the hell out of these tunes.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)