ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Happy Birthday Keef!
Header with thanks to sssoul!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Jaggers at the Led Zeppelin tribute to Ahmet Ertegun Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11th December 2007 07:40 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks moy!

Pix by John Furrniss
11th December 2007 07:43 AM
Gazza Amazing coincidence that both Mick AND Jerry got lucky in the ticket lottery....and that Jerry even managed to get more than the alloted two ticket limit...

Good to see Mick proving that no true Stones fan should have been anywhere near this show.......!
[Edited by Gazza]
11th December 2007 07:45 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Good to see Mick proving that no true Stones fan should have been anywhere near this show.......!

LOL
11th December 2007 07:54 AM
Gazza Jerry looks good as a redhead...
11th December 2007 08:06 AM
PartyDoll MEG Yes, Gaz..she looks good with the red hair..
Georgia is all grown up and looking more like Mommy everyday.
L'ren on the other hand..........
11th December 2007 08:06 AM
Blowey Was Petey there???!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh Petey!!!!!!............................................?

That reminds me....if anyone is looking for any last minute gift ideas for your young Blowey, I'd like a copy of Petey's new book; "10 Ways to Make It Look Like Research"!

It's a real page turner, so I've heard...............

Bye!

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BLOWEY!!!!!
11th December 2007 09:13 AM
gimmekeef How come Mick needed 2 security guards?..The shorter stockier regular guy and the super tall one....
11th December 2007 09:22 AM
Blowey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
How come Mick needed 2 security guards?..The shorter stockier regular guy and the super tall one....

OH you is BAAAAD!!!!!

Gimmeekeef, you have one full frontal nuzzle coming your way!

COME 'N' GET IT!!!!!!!.....................................!

H.L. Blowken!
11th December 2007 09:26 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Amazing coincidence that both Mick AND Jerry got lucky in the ticket lottery....and that Jerry even managed to get more than the alloted two ticket limit...

[Edited by Gazza]

Mick is smart enough to realize that regardless of the crap music being played....this was the place to be "Seen" last night within the celeb circuit.
11th December 2007 09:29 AM
Blowey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Mick is smart enough to realize that regardless of the crap music being played....this was the place to be "Seen" last night within the celeb circuit.

I would like to caress your knee caps.
11th December 2007 09:31 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Blowey wrote:

I would like to caress your knee caps.

11th December 2007 09:38 AM
moy no hijacking please
11th December 2007 09:45 AM
voodoopug
quote:
moy wrote:
no hijacking please

I gave my review of why I thought Jagger showed up.....one of the aliases hijacked the thread, blame them...not us
11th December 2007 10:06 AM
voodoopug
quote:
moy wrote:
no hijacking please

Further. Mick was/is smart to attend. As an astute business man he is always scouting the competition. Less we also forget that this was a tribute to Ertegum and Mick is very loyal to those who have helped the stones.

I am told that Jacob Cohl was also in attendance to learn new ways of creating hype for a Spring Mini Tour to support Shine a Light.

One must wonder if Ron Wood will do a painting of Mick and Co. watching LZ.....I assume Mick will look very bored in said painting.+
11th December 2007 10:08 AM
LSTNT Was Mick wearing shoes? I've never seen him in something other than sneakers. He even wore sneakers when he was knighted.
11th December 2007 10:10 AM
Scottfree Jimmy Page is quite the rage, I could not see the reason why....

D-list
11th December 2007 10:17 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
Jimmy Page is quite the rage, I could not see the reason why....

D-list

Mick understood this back in the early Seventies....why can't everyone else grasp this concept?
11th December 2007 10:37 AM
StephenNYC Mick attended the Ahmet Ertegun tribute merely out of respect for the man. To say he was there for any other reason is completely speculative. And lets not forget the tragic event that precipitated the record mogul's untimely passing.
11th December 2007 10:40 AM
voodoopug
quote:
StephenNYC wrote:
Mick attended the Ahmet Ertegun tribute merely out of respect for the man. To say he was there for any other reason is completely speculative. And lets not forget the tragic event that precipitated the record mogul's untimely passing.

Finally, someone who is using logic! Thank you. I must assume you are a true stones fan!
11th December 2007 10:55 AM
Moonisup let's do Georgia!
11th December 2007 10:56 AM
gimmekeef Pug and jb..the Stones are to blame for all this.Made gobs of money touring and then allowed Ahmet to fall from their own stage precipitating this reunion opportunity.Irony?...or fate perhaps...Only the rock gods know for sure....
11th December 2007 10:59 AM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Pug and jb..the Stones are to blame for all this.Made gobs of money touring and then allowed Ahmet to fall from their own stage precipitating this reunion opportunity.Irony?...or fate perhaps...Only the rock gods know for sure....

it was appropriate for the stones to show their respects to Ahmet and I am disappointed that they were not the ones performing at this show (as a band, not individually).
11th December 2007 11:00 AM
Zack "Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger, you wipe that hideous lipstick off your face this minute, young lady! You are fif-teen-years-old and if you think you are going to a rock concert dressed like that, you've got another thing coming!"

Well, that's what I would have said.
11th December 2007 11:02 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Zack wrote:
"Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger, you wipe that hideous lipstick off your face this minute, young lady! You are fif-teen-years-old and if you think you are going to a rock concert dressed like that, you've got another thing coming!"

Well, that's what I would have said.

I would have said:

"Close your eyes and plug your ears"
11th December 2007 11:07 AM
Shmoey
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
let's do Georgia!

11th December 2007 11:17 AM
UGot2Rollme what's Mick doing with Marilyn Manson?
11th December 2007 11:52 AM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

personally, I thought Rocks Off was the place to be 'seen' last night, but thats just me....
11th December 2007 11:55 AM
Gazza
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
let's do Georgia!

I still maintain that the lowering of the age of consent in Holland was a bad idea...!
11th December 2007 11:55 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

personally, I thought Rocks Off was the place to be 'seen' last night, but thats just me....

We really kept this place alive and kicking didn't we!! Overall a good job by just about everyone last night, and I'd much rather be here, arguing/debating/discussing the inferior LZ with my friends here!
11th December 2007 11:56 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I still maintain that the lowering of the age of consent in Holland was a bad idea...!

jb is trying to phone British press locales regarding their unfair depiction of LZ as "brilliant" but is having trouble getting his international line to work. Can you please help him set this up so he stops complaining to me about it?
Page: 1 2 3

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)